Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Times Are Really Hard For Most People - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Times Are Really Hard For Most People (21358 Views)

Why Do Most People Cook Rice On Sundays??? / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by smile4kenn(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Olumighty123:
Guys this is crazy, I grew up without money but I didn't grew up hungry, what's going on in this country is out of control. I mean there's so many people suffering from hunger, I mean seeing people who don't know when they going to receive their next meal or if they going to see their next meal, it's crazy!!

na so e be everywhere

https://gist.am/question/times-are-really-hard-for-most-people
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by rollywise(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Analyst7:
Those politicians go call ur complain propaganda
Nothing is working in this country
Protest with good planning is a good place to start

How many will die this time? Protest is for a country with reasonable government. I'm sure you know that's not the case here. We are trapped
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Tetrahedron: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
That was buhari’s agenda from get-go!

He wanted to level the poverty across the country, so that the south will not seem better off!

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Figger(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
U people said this same thing when huhari's first tenure was coming to an end, to my surprise, same people who lamented and couldn't wait for him to leave still went and voted him again. For your info, he still has two more years to go, una never see anything yet.

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by micflo28(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
What really changed in this years xmas is that those on salaries too are also finding life difficult because everything increased except salaries. Even substitute items e.g. milo to bournvita is no longer affordable. APC really pushed us to the limit. If only Nigerians know how to revenge through the ballots. May God help us.

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by aloma007(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
Things are so tight to the extent that those hosting Christmas � and New year parties are now turned looking beggars.

Since I was born I have never experienced such a sorrowful 2021 which turned me to a complete beggar compounded with joblessness.

We all need to know that political parties have different operating blueprints system.

APC= terrorism, face2face massive corruption and deliberate operation suffer 'em masses, kill whoever challenges our style of leadership!

PDP= deceive but give them token, bring them to the corrupt system and teach them how to steal but do it with sense. Corruption or nothing!

Once again, it shall never be well with all fingers that wrote the faulty Nigerian constitution that allows you to collect tax on alcohol you don't produce or sell.

Merry Christmas � and a happy prosperous new year party to us all.

2204408800, UBA,
Abosede O.A

I will be glad to see someone gimme some cash to buy chicken for my family.
I still have no cause to regret I became a Christian no matter the storm.

There is peace in Christ lord truly

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Analyst7: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
rollywise:

How many will die this time? Protest is for a country with reasonable government. I'm sure you know that's not the case here. We are trapped
See I know and even me sef I'm not bold
But it's either we plan it with sense and do it
Or nobody should complain again and we let this people ruin our lives and future
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by seyz91(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
You still get 100plus meaning you still get money to afford a recharge card na cheesy
Onedayoneday:
I don't know if it is same in your area. Normally, around this period, if you go to market, you hardly see space to walk through due to high influx of buyers entering the market. The reverse is the practical case of this year. Hmmmmm.

See my account balance as of today. Nothing on me for the Christmas.

Please show some love in the spirit of Christmas into that account number. Any amount will go a long way. God bless you.

GTBank is the bank.
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by seyz91(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
I tell you
Olumighty123:

No doubt, I could remember vividly when I was young, you could feel the Christmas and New year in the air as soon as it's the first of December, it's a day to Christmas and it feels like nothing, Make we sha dey thank God for life.
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by rollywise(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Analyst7:

See I know and even me sef I'm not bold
But it's either we plan it with sense and do it
Or nobody should complain again and we let this people ruin our lives and future

The fight is not for you and I. When the time comes the fight will be between them and the monster they've created. We shall sit back, take cover and watch.

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by ofiko123(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
isaiah4life:
Thats the bane of our society. Most people are covering their problems. cry

I am telling you.. Useless country called Nigeria..

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by seyz91(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
VOsimhen144:
If you have money, tomorrow is Christmas

If you don't have money, tomorrow is Saturday

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Jmichael1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Legithustle:

Concerning this issue.. what Have you seen undecided ?
hunger no let my guy see anything dis tym around...

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by nedekid: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
But mannabbq, benuejosh, helinius etc all think naija is Eldorado. That there are bridges and railway lines, food is flowing, rice, tomato, yam production is up.
Abi are they lying?

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Jmichael1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
I de go work 2moro ooh bcus 5naira no gum me as it stands

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by ISelectMySins: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Onedayoneday:
I don't know if it is same in your area. Normally, around this period, if you go to market, you hardly see space to walk through due to high influx of buyers entering the market. The reverse is the practical case of this year. Hmmmmm.

Please show some love in the spirit of Christmas into that account number. Any amount will go a long way. God bless you.

GTBank is the bank.

I sent you 1k in the spirit of Christmas.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
I love this harsh economy

Girls are now supper cheap

Like pucci is now dirty cheap

15m in your account
Look fresh
Neat ride

I swear, you go phuck pucci till you develop running stomach tongue

I pray things never get better for many tongue

So pucci will continue to be dirty cheap tongue
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by SeriouslySense(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Seems the people need to love each other more, if they did, maybe it will help them in uniting to face Oppressive structures.

Onedayoneday:

These prayers and wishes have not really worked over the years when the politicians are hell-bent in destroying the country and make it uncomfortable for the masses.
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by ednut1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
We will never revolt the politicians know this, shame

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Elsueno: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Well, currently home, gonna spend the holidays with ma parents..... one of the perks of being single is chopping mummy thank you once in a while wink

grin I am not freeloading grin

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by nedekid: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Moonie911:
Except for food, many Nigerians are not buying anything, everywhere is very hard.
Normally Christmas used to be jovial, very fun, with decorations everywhere but now even to buy chicken is very hard, they will say one chicken is 8k to 13k.

Some are even selling for 15k, where are we going in this country, how can the common man survive.
The rich keep getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

I dont know where favour will locate me, someone pleases bless me this Christmas

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by seyz91(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Na the multipying part worse pass as couple that struggle to eat still be borning like pigs
Kobojunkie:
.. and MULTIPLYING. undecided

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Joygift3666: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Onedayoneday:

GTBank is the bank.
Na so no acct no.
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by seyz91(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Start planning it now
AlphaBeta130:
Omoh i just dy pray mek 2022 jejely reach mek i plan my life well
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Dude397(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
nedekid:

How much was kilo of turkey when this disaster came? Now if you don't lave 3k+ you cannot smell it.
Something I wanted to buy 2015 was 2m. By the time I saved 2m it was now 3.5m. By the time I saved 3.5 it bacame 5m! Getting 5m it has become 8.5m as at early this year! So I am saving again grin
It just reminds me of that felas song of the man that was saving to buy fan. grin
Rat race tins.
bro please can u help me out with 2k. I know I'm not entitled just begging. Every where red
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Times are mad except for BMC.
30k monthly lolzzzzz
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Iamolukorede(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
My brother thank God for life sha, many would have love to see or celebrate the Xmas and New year with you but don't have the grace to do so. Give thanks.

As I am typing now, if I show you my account balance, nah 650# de am. I'm jus sitting here listening to Hillsong. I can tell you I don't know where my next meal is coming from as you outrightly said up there.

I know it is gifting season and love can be shown by anyone (0036357605 GTB ) we don't have leaders and so I won't throw jabs this time. Merry Xmas and a happy new year in good health and wealth guys. Make merry

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by AloneTK: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Undeniably, things are pretty bad for so many folks, not just during seasons like this.

However things are with you, you only need to be grateful.

People are going through terrible times.

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
please,can someone bless me this x-mas?
access bank ... GOD bless you
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
sylve11:
Very hard times. A family I once knew back then who were doing fine has been on the streets begging for survival. A very healthy looking family then now looks like something else. To make it worse, the man is faced with health challenges.

I can't stand the sight of poor people irrespective of how you got poor, I just can't stand it. I can give you my last, but since things aren't the way they were with me, what will I do? sad

May the universe bless the less privileged people and may those who do not have to eat, be filled.

So may it be! cool
these old people that u are talking about are supposed to be in retirement (elderly people) homes and taken care of by caregiver. That is how it is done in civilized countries.

Swear down these people that the masses are worshipping needed to b lynched instead. They made this country useless with their empty looting head.

Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. / What Food Is Your Town Or State Known For? / A Shitty Experience