Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Times Are Really Hard For Most People - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Times Are Really Hard For Most People (21283 Views)

Why Do Most People Cook Rice On Sundays??? / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Olumighty123(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
Guys this is crazy, I grew up without money but I didn't grew up hungry, what's going on in this country is out of control. I mean there's so many people suffering from hunger, I mean seeing people who don't know when they going to receive their next meal or if they going to see their next meal, it's crazy!!

248 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by isaiah4life(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Thats the bane of our society. Most people are covering their problems. cry

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by frosy1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
A friend of my once said that one thing Nigerians are
good at is SURVIVING.
No matter how hard things are Nigerian will still survive.
Citizens aren't allowed to protest in peace.
Our government forced hardship on us and we accepted it as the "mugu" that we are.
These bastard calling their self Government will sitting at a particular spot generating policies that can only favour them. Borrowing funds that generations to come will keep servicing.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Olumighty123(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
Onedayoneday:
I don't know if it is same in your area. Normally, around this period, if you go to market, you hardly see space to walk through due to high influx of buyers entering the market. The reverse is the practical case of this year. Hmmmmm.

Buhari, e no go ever better for you and your family including your unborn generations.

No doubt, I could remember vividly when I was young, you could feel the Christmas and New year in the air as soon as it's the first of December, it's a day to Christmas and it feels like nothing, Make we sha dey thank God for life.

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by FalseProphet1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
With God all things are possible.

This I have seen.

10 Likes

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Analyst7: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Those politicians go call ur complain propaganda
Nothing is working in this country
Protest with good planning is a good place to start

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Justinlean02(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by SultanOfPuna: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Mko123(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
A
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by obajoey(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
Omo e get as e be, but we are hopeful..

I detest borrowing, but circumstance beyond my control gave me some hard blow in the face, I had to humble myself by doing the needful.

I won't lie that it didn't get to me, but I am thankful that God has given me a good start for the year 2022.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by 1Sharon(f): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
Okay.
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by joe54: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hunger is not a simple problem.

4 Likes

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by VOsimhen144(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
If you have money, tomorrow is Christmas

If you don't have money, tomorrow is Saturday

153 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Albert0011(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
G
Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by PIPPROF(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Everywhere dry
One of the worst Christmas ever

APC should just leave in 2023

lipsrsealed undecided

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by emmanuelbrown26: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
This should be a propaganda by the enemies of the country
This is a propaganda by the wailers
Same propaganda by the 5%
Propaganda from PDP
Propaganda by dot circle people
Una never see anything, sai baba carry go jare. Amadioha punish anybody that voted for this useless govt and at d same time complaining.

31 Likes

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by CountVersailles(f): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nigerians are not ready yet to fight. And to actually vote for true change by not looking at the party of the candidate. Sadly, APC go still win next election. Until we are ready for true change, na suffer e go be.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by goodlistener: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
But politicians are swimming in cash

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by sylve11: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Very hard times. A family I once knew back then who were doing fine has been on the streets begging for survival. A very healthy looking family then now looks like something else. To make it worse, the man is faced with health challenges.

I can't stand the sight of poor people irrespective of how you got poor, I just can't stand it. I can give you my last, but since things aren't the way they were with me, what will I do? sad

May the universe bless the less privileged people and may those who do not have to eat, be filled.

So may it be! cool

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by flokii: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
That's what you get when you run a system that isn't sustainable..

Nigerian senators and house of rep members receive the highest pay in the whole world while the average Nigerian goes hungry with little to no means of survival. To make matters worse, they are taking loans from wicked countries to embezzle despite the jumbo pay they are receiving for coming generations of the poor to repay. Corruption has killed the black man.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by SeriouslySense(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Whoever is down in this season, i wish you goodness, upliftment, wisdom, and May God's love and compassion surround you. so that, you are filled with joy, and hope and all your needs are already fulfilled

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by ClassicMan202(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
The last time I heard 9ja was this bad was around 1983 - 1985...... And guess who's the head of state then.

Your guess is as good as mine.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
frosy1:
A friend of my once said that one thing Nigerians are
good at is SURVIVING....
.. and MULTIPLYING. undecided

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Legithustle: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
sad

Concerning this issue.. what Have you seen undecided ?

5 Likes

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by XaintJoel20: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
It's a pitiable situation.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by AlphaBeta130: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Omoh i just dy pray mek 2022 jejely reach mek i plan my life well

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by NwaNimo1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Times Are Really Hard For Most People by Soloboss534: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Even money to buy chrismas chicken self person no get
And January is fast approaching
Longest 4month of the year
God come through for me this season
Na only u i depend on like this

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recipe For Meatpie (naija Style) / Recipe: How To Prepare Perfect Nigerian Coconut Rice / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.