Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women (1421 Views)

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by jaelz(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
After so many years of dating the one thing I could say I learnt about women is that they are ruthless when they lose their feelings for you or when they start falling in love with another person it's best for you to just leave them.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by oladikenie(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Na FTC be this o.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Nehyooh(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
No man can satisfy any woman on this Earth.

Therefore my fellow men, don't kill yourself because of any lady (girlfriend), just do your best.

6 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Deicide: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Just one thing?
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Savedday: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to a man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

8 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
The older she is, the more childish.

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by BMathew: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hmnn
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Kriss216: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
I learnt and observed that 98.998% of beautiful girls don't have sense. Their beauty is their curse.

13 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Kingpin1000: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
No woman is worth any stress..

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Franktom247(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Una still dey date

3 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Moeman: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
you can't satisfy them

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Incapable of love.
Know this and know peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Healthrelatedjo: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Never keep all ur eggs in one basket...e get y

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Hypnotise: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Some can date a goat because of money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by OTlandlord: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Always act blind & dumb...it will help you get along with women better

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Vinnie2000(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
OP..
U really want to Hear? sad

That Sex is ALL THAT MATTERS to a Lady! Just Try your Best to Fucck her!
After Dat, Start Maltreating Her, Beat her and then Dump Her! Surprisingly, she would Forgive you Later..

But You see being Nice and Doing Gentleman to Ladies..
You will Suffer ehn. Any little offence, They will Go Hard on you and Blacklist you from dier Lives! undecided embarassed

9 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by brain54(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
...to be honest
Nothing!!

Complex creatures!!!
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by 2map(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
Well, most are loyal to their emotions, won't explain.
This is a good and a bad thing, depending on the particular lady.

And mind you, they are very different from one another.

And yes, they have similar "attributes" as well.e.g attention, emotions,...

And ehn, it is pointless trying to understand them (when dating), because you won't, just be there to cater for their ever changing emotions when needed, it need not be with money, some requires attention, other times logic.

Most importantly, if you are dating, as a young man your best bet is to first work on yourself, financially, mentally, and in all aspects before dabbling into it. You don't even need to have it all already, just be about bettering your life in all aspects.

Why?
2, 3, 4, 5 years from now there will be beautiful women out there, why not take care of your life before "loving" another. Na man u be, time no dey run out for woman matter!

You could as well not follow this, either way you will probably arrive at this, but with the best teacher- experience (tears, suffering and all) when it could be avoided.

7 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by atess90(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
jaelz:
After so many years of dating the one thing I could say I learnt about women is that they are ruthless when they lose their feelings for you or when they start falling in love with another person it's best for you to just leave them.

Women can be your best thing that can ever happen to you if they come into your life and can be your worst nightmare

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Faber(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
I just learnt one thing...never you be nice...never...be as stubborn as Buhari with ur money and nice frame...you don finish 9ja ladies be that....they will be worshipping the ground you walk.

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
I learnt that All women are the same, irrespective of culture, tradition or background

6 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by kelvyn7: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
shocked
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Aguilar(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
I've come to realize that they have nothing to offer in a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by mediainc: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Very few have worth and character.

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by ojotobiloba1: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Savedday:
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to a man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

In mosdii voice. They are all useless, all of them

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Botking: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Getting to a woman heart is the key to unlock her money

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Depressed101: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Most women are devoid of love.
Wickedness is a general trait, as in general unprovoked wickedness
Jealousy is thing..
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by Sammy101111(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
God bless you for this topic when they meet another they leave that is why most of this girls still go and deep there ex there life is not balanced money ,house and car cant keep a woman . Once they meet another man they start giving the guy attitude and they will be looking for little mistake so they can move on with the next guy
jaelz:

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by toujurs: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Savedday:

The puna no sweet you
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by toujurs: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
mediainc:
Very few have worth and character.
pls add (very) × 3
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by toujurs: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Never keep all ur eggs in one basket...e get y
Awesome advice, date as much as you can, and settle for the best when you intend marrying

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Note To Every Female Who Want A Man / Congratulations To Me! I Landed A Plane With The Help Of My Senior Colleague / I Am Jealous Of Her, But Can't Still Date Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.