Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria (19806 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 / Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable / Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Dubetex96(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Never again
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Chibudollar: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Buhari the enforcer
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tales by moonlight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Dubetex96(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
He has always been in an abnormal state since 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
#Usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies! undecided

In search of a SOLUTION, Nig found it's BIGGEST PROBLEM!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Way4orward: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
Shameless General

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by DrMuzungu(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
You had 6 years to deal with bandits but you did not. Instead, you brought your own bandits. A lot of them.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by smartasuen(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
Where can somebody hire the best thunder from Abeg?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by nesgeeek(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
U are not ashame of ur self as leader, after spending almost seven years u can't conquer bandits. And u still believe u can deal with bandits in ur mind.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by cerebralniggie1: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
Our darling president, You don chop ice(crystal meth)

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Laideabdulahi: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Everybody is sounding and replying like they are normal. They know the right thing or person to rule.

Come 2023, they will all go and vote another 87 or 90 year old corrupt and demented individual struggling with his or her health.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by chloride6: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
I no go fit do pass this one...

grin grin
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Ufranklin92(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
He already lost hope

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/buhari-at-79-a-man-given-so-much-who-gives-so-little-back

Just imagine! sad The progenitor of bandits/terrorists can never defeat terrorism.Insecurity can't solve Insecurity. Your sensational pattern of failures must be studied so that future generations can avoid it @ all cost.

Stop wailing and criticize constructively. Everybody is good at throwing out blames and faults

Y’all reason like terrorism is just a box that can be picked up and discarded. In the last 12 years, The NAF has been up to the task in their best of capabilities.

Even Russia, US and UK have still not defeated terrorist as of date. A war against unknowns is not easy to win, they don’t wear uniforms
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by VEHINTOLAR: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinmu ! Tribal bigot !
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Fiscus105(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
The man fed up already .......now result to countdown
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by ComeToJesus: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mtcheww
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Minjim: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
This man has admitted he has failed

This was all we all saw

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Lostandfound198: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Interesting
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Nadaken: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Them want use bandits for campaign

So that when he don dey reach time for election....them go intensify their fight against bandit

We the mumu masses go go dey happy say them don put an end to bandit and we go come out in large numbers to vote for almagamation pf political criminals (APC)
lol, you think say bandits can be flushed a year to election

They have gone far
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Ukezeal: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Too late to swear, asides these things sounds like a cracked disc, pls pass in peace
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/24/ill-deal-with-bandits-next-president-must-secure-nigeria-buhari/
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Racoon(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Stop wailing and criticize constructively. Everybody is good at throwing out blames and faults Y’all reason like terrorism is just a box that can be picked up and discarded. In the last 12 years, The NAF has been up to the task in their best of capabilities.

Even Russia, US and UK have still not defeated terrorist as of date. A war against unknowns is not easy to win, they don’t wear uniforms
Have you heard Buhari and officials under his govt rationalising the atrocities of these bandits or terrorists? Here you are:
-"Bandits are just doing business,"-El Rufai.
-"Bandits are not terrorists because they are not mounting flags or taking territories" -Lai Mohammed.
-"Bandit terrorists are just common criminals" -Femi Adeshina.
-"Bandits need to be accommodated with land gift, fetted with plenty cash & love."-Sheikh Gumi.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Minjim: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Stop wailing and criticize constructively. Everybody is good at throwing out blames and faults

Y’all reason like terrorism is just a box that can be picked up and discarded. In the last 12 years, The NAF has been up to the task in their best of capabilities.

Us and UK have not defeat terrorism worldwide.
But there is no coordinated terrorist act on US and UK soil.

That's different from Nig where BH overrun Army bases and take over LGA at will.
Is that what's happening in US and UK?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
nesgeeek:
U are not ashame of ur self as leader, after spending almost seven years u can't conquer bandits. And u still believe u can deal with bandits in ur mind.

Hello! Anybody can compose what you briefed up there, it’s easy to do. But when you critically delve into issues, try to be constructive. Even the US did not defeat the Talibans in 13 years, so you should know what it means being in a war with unknowns.

I like when you criticize, and lay down better options and ways things can be done. Not just dishing out blames

And moreover, terrorism did not start with Buhari, it was already in full blown scale, and after taking office, he has been able to decimate them to great extent.

It’s better to applaud the little he has done before just dishing out hate inspired jargons
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by lomprico(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Buffon
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Superboss: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
'The next president must secure Nigeria'... Hmmmmm. This buffoon knows he has failed woefully. He has failed to secure Nigeria.
By the way, which Nigeria is he asking his would be successor to secure- the one he deeply deeply divided or another one?
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by specialmati(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin this man self.nawa ooh
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by israelmao(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
More thsn 6years still counting Buhari is still on future tense,this is a clear acceptance of failure.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Justinlean02(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Terrible government, wasted tenures

Can't wait to unleash more African arts to the world through NFT.

Jump in on the future wagon 2022 with massive wealth to claim in NFT Space... Buy tomorrow today.

Serious minded and intentional Nairalanders check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by zedegit: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/24/ill-deal-with-bandits-next-president-must-secure-nigeria-buhari/

This man is a collosal failure. May we not witness anyone like Buhari again but Afonjas want to bring in Tinubu, a worse calamity to think of.

So Buhari's 8 years wasn't enough to secure Nigeria? He failed in all aspects and plunged Nigeria into a further depth in debt.

All these law makers should be sentenced to life for being used as rubber stamp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ / FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections / Ajaero: Organized Labour Declares Nationwide Strike for November 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.