Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable (19669 Views)

Battle For Lagos: APC, Opposition Parties Fight Dirty / Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / We Need Only 9 Radicals From APC – Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma, has threatened to deal with those making the state ungovernable for him.

The Governor accused aggrieved members of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), and the opposition party of fighting his government.

Uzodinma said this at the inauguration of a security council at the grassroots level to proffer solutions to the state’s security challenges.

“The opposition party and some aggrieved members of our party who are hiring boys from neighbouring states to come in here, allow me, I will deal with them. I can assure you, leave that for me,” Uzodinma said.

The Governor vowed to deal with the people who, according to him, are threatening him and his administration, adding that “they will be ungovernable themselves.”

PDP loyalists plan massive defections in Taraba

Uzodinma called on traditional rulers in the state to help in the fight against insecurity, urging them to fish out criminals in their domains.

“I had advised that traditional rulers should warn these boys,” the governor added.

“You should warn them because I am bringing a security strategy, known and unknown, to manage the security In Imo State.

“This council must now go home and get us the names of every criminal in their communities,” he said. “You must collect intelligence for us and security agencies to work. ”
https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/04/ill-deal-with-members-of-apc-opposition-making-imo-ungovernable-uzodinma-vows/

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Vickym1(f): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Come out and talk to ur people not hiding in one room vomit rubbish meanwhile ur reward is waiting for you.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Sunofgod(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Deal with your Hopelessness first....

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Bola146(f): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Ammishaddai: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
This man is smoking something

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by SILVERLINES: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Him never see anything

Still waiting for the day UGM will take his head

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by sapientia(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ozodimgba, report them to Tanko that appointmented you as a governor

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by CatANDratTHEORY: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
SILVERLINES:
Him never see anything

Still waiting for the day UGM will take his head
The UGM should take Tanko and those Supreme Court judges also. Those men are the architect of this chaos.

18 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by moriss33(m): 2:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Tanko's Supreme Court imposed Governor shouldn't make threats to the IMO state populace.
He rules 4rm Abuja then comes to IMO state once or twice a week just to issue threats.
Nigerian/APC Politicians are the worst set of people ever walk mother earth.

65 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Racoon(m): 3:22am On Jun 06, 2021
A hopeless supreme court imposed government of Uzodinma kind should not be making senseless statements of threats up and down.Instead should seek an all inclusive dialogue board.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by iamyemiakins(m): 5:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Supreme Court Governor sef wan deal with people

21 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Deammaed: 5:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Supreme court governor on the beat

11 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by SportsHD: 5:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Rochas don destabilize this one's government finish grin.
Kai! Politicians are the devil's rejects

27 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Mopolchi: 5:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Supreme Court Governor. So make Igwes go copy names give you? So that later the Igwes will be exposed to UGM attacks. You despite your security details, were attacked. Na Igwe wey no get one, naim you wan expose. SMH

16 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by stag: 5:40am On Jun 06, 2021
This party is always sounding vindictive. Threats everywhere

From president to governors..

I will deal with... I will deal with...

What happened to solving whatever underlying issues?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by bcomputer101: 5:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Supreme supreme...

You have money to buy sense na, but why choose to be stup!d?

16 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On Jun 06, 2021
A peaceful country all around is all we want.

God bless Imo State.

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by DMerciful(m): 5:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Look at this buffoon that has Supreme Court mandate

11 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 06, 2021
post=102422448:

God bless Imo State.

God bless Nigeria.
"God Bless Our Daddy the Darling President". For making our country peaceful and economically thriving for everyonegrin

30 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by benweezy: 5:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Deal with unknown gun men first.

SCG cool

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Mcfi(m): 5:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Story.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by InvertedHammer: 5:41am On Jun 06, 2021
/
A bad workman always quarrels with his tools.

Hope is grasping at anything for survival.

So he wants to fight APC and PDP. grin grin grin

/

14 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by 4tomandchi: 5:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Hopeless governor.. can only give hopelessness to his people.

Why did it take him so long to know that he has oppositions.

Eye glasses governor

Is Imo under a spell...
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by KingsCity: 5:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Mr Hope, your emergence as Governor is not based on equity. Justice was not done. It is difficult to have peace where there is no Justice.

I agree with eminent Justice Nweze who gave a dissenting judgement

There is simply no way they should have allocated all votes in cancelled locations to you

5 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by igbowoman: 5:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Shatap sir!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by busybrain123(m): 5:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Another APC mistake just like their Oga at the top.

cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Whois(m): 5:43am On Jun 06, 2021
post=102422448:

God bless Imo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Are you not an hypocrite! See the governor is singing songs of Violence and more violence but u're here talking about peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by chukwuibuipob: 5:44am On Jun 06, 2021
cool KILL angry grin grin cheesy anybody that's responsible for killing of our policemen, burning there angry
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Mekudi: 5:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Confused Supreme Governor

7 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by iampeterben(m): 5:45am On Jun 06, 2021
Okay, we hope they don't end up unsitting you. Cos your Baba is beginning to lose his voice over South East so be warned.

6 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by maxiuc(m): 5:45am On Jun 06, 2021
Oga this one you said you are going to use known and unknown security personnel you better becareful oooo

Because the worst thing that can happen to you is when you start hunting down innocent youths then that's when the massive problem starts

Tell your security agents to be vigilant and watchful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Ben Ayade (Photos) / House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives / Senate Orders Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission To Suspend 40% Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.