Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? (7791 Views)

Kalabari Traditional Wedding Culture in Rivers State / Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision / China People And Culture In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by Sammy07: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

Lol, oga we are talking about cultures that attracts tourists from around the world whenever they are celebrated, not any Mushroom culture. For instance, how many times has the federal government sponsored any of these cultures you listed above the way it sponsors the Aro ndi izuogu ikeji?

Lol, you're not even serious.

So the new yam festival and retirement service you posted up there nah federal government dey sponsor am?

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, you're not even serious.

So the new yam festival and retirement service you posted up there nah federal government dey sponsor am?
Lol you just cannot understand a simple comment. The Iri ji festival brings in money to the economy when tourists flow in en masse to witness it, the federal government in a bid to encourage the people sponsors it annually. Do you get it now?
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
garfield1:

Its not a thing of beauty...moreover,that is tradition and customs.am talking about tangible culture
Oga, apart from the Calabar festival, which other culture can be traced to South South?

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by garfield1: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

Oga, apart from the Calabar festival, which other culture can be traced to South South?

Am not talking about carnival oh.
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by Sammy07: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
[s]
DispatcherLagos:

Lol you just cannot understand a simple comment. The Iri ji festival brings in money to the economy when tourists flow in en masse to witness it, the federal government in a bid to encourage the people sponsors it annually. Do you get it now?
[/s]

Trash. Real one.

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by Arda1000(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Igbo nde oma

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sammy07:

Trash. Real one.
Nice as expected, so next time you are talking about "rich in culture" the comment above should ring a bell
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by garfield1: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Arda1000:
Igbo nde oma

Honestly,the first attire is clownish.tying wrapper with trousers

4 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
garfield1:

Am not talking about carnival oh.
minus the carnival and the south south has no culture
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
garfield1:

Says someone without any cultural identity
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by garfield1: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
DispatcherLagos:
minus the carnival and the south south has no culture

Guy,go and watch video of calabar culture and watch that of igbo.you will understand
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by garfield1: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

Says someone without any cultural identity

Your culture is scary,forceful and too loud.no finesse or beauty
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by Arda1000(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
garfield1:

clownish to u but not to us
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by garfield1: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Arda1000:
clownish to u but not to us

You are not objective then.to outsiders,it is clownish.a mother cannot reject her ugly child.by the way, I like igbo traditional
dance

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
garfield1:

Guy,go and watch video of calabar culture and watch that of igbo.you will understand
Comparing local Calabar culture to any Igbo culture is like comparing Akwa united to Manchester united
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
garfield1:

We don't expect nobodies to buy our culture, if the western world deem it fit to gain their attraction, bro your opinion is inconsequential
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by garfield1: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

Comparing local Calabar culture to any Igbo culture is like comparing Akwa united to Manchester united

Oga,it is not about size or quantity oh.it is content and quality.that you are big and mighty doesn't mean you are the best.Niger is the biggest state in landmass but is it the best

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by garfield1: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

We don't expect nobodies to buy our culture, if the western world deem it fit to gain their attraction, bro your opinion is inconsequential

The western world buys or loves almost all African culture esp ss

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
garfield1:

You are not objective then.to outsiders,it is clownish.a mother cannot reject her ugly child.by the way, I like igbo traditional
dance
Point of correction, " to those without cultures"
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
garfield1:

The western world buys or loves almost all African culture esp ss
Lol even when you don't have any?
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,it is not about size or quantity oh.it is content and quality.that you are big and mighty doesn't mean you are the best.Niger is the biggest state in landmass but is it the best
What are you saying in essence? Up til now, you have not told us any culture you guys are known for except the Calabar Carnival
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by bomb24: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
garfield1:

and yet no one knows your minute dead culture that couldn't cross your LGA.

Igbo culture travel far and wide without no visa.

a culture that make's the white man, AA and people from different african countries wanna be Igbo...

let me just give u a quick tip to your death

go on youtube and type gbo gan gbom by flavour and as well as egedege by larry gaga ensure u go through the comment section, i bet you. you will die of heart pain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by aribisala0(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
Any culture that allows others to totally replace their Gods or identifies as some other group is a WEAK CULTURE
Language is at the core of culture.
If a people do not teach their children their language then it is a weak culture

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
garfield1:

No be dem get the wrapper and cloth sef. Na British dash them

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
bomb24:

and yet no one knows your minute dead culture that couldn't cross your LGA.

Igbo culture travel far and wide without no visa.

a culture that make's the white man, AA and people from different african countries wanna be Igbo...

let me just give u a quick tip to your death

go on youtube and type gbo gan gbom by flavour and as well as egedege by larry gaga ensure u go through the comment section, i bet you. you will die of heart pain.

Lol bro I wonder what gave the nincompoop the temerity to want to challenge the Igbos culturally? People without history and culture coming to rob shoulders with us. Igbos have suffered sha, even Yoruba that are second in this aspect didn't make much noise about it

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Good day.. Pls i really need ur help.. It is about my school fees. I owe d sch for three semesters. 4rm 300l(2nd semester) - 400( 1st&2nd semester only). They have mandated to pay it atleast b4 jan 4, unless i want to get an extra year. I promise this nt a scam as i can drop my sch portal login details for u to clarify my student status.

or maybe i could just have u lend me d sum of 150k which is going to be used for d same purpose. I promise to pay back in a year time.. Please..
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
SlyDev:

No be dem get the wrapper and cloth sef. Na British dash them
Oga, are you looking for an ally already? I hope you know that no Yoruba clothing can be as popular as ishi agu?
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by Arda1000(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
garfield1:

dance
youre wasting ur time cus no amount of useless parables can make us change our culture
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by 00FFT00(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Abeg, which culture fulani get?.
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
00FFT00:
Abeg, which culture fulani get?.
Herding.
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by bomb24: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

Lol bro I wonder what gave the nincompoop the temerity to want to challenge the Igbos culturally? People without history and culture coming to rob shoulders with us. Igbos have suffered sha, even Yoruba that are second in this aspect didn't make much noise about it

for real bro. Igbo culture is just too great and beautiful. it literally drives people insane, wishing to be Igbo or get married to Igbo just to become part of the great culture.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
bomb24:

for real bro. Igbo culture is just too great and beautiful. it literally drives people insane, wishing to be Igbo or get married to Igbo just to become part of the great culture.
Ya dikwara gi nma nwanne ( it shall be well with you bro). God bless you for being Igbo at heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Kente/kaba&sleete Vs Nigerian Gele/aso Oke / Ebe Awon Agba Todaju / How To Treat Genital Warts & Prevent Them From Coming Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.