Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? (7844 Views)

Kalabari Traditional Wedding Culture in Rivers State / Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision / China People And Culture In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Gazzy88:
Tell us just one single ibo festival celebrated annually that attracts foreigners as osun oshogbo? Just 1

I want to learn
Oga it seems you have issues with reading. What happen to going through my earlier post? Or you want a private lesson? Anyway, Google ikeji festival you scum
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beejayy20:

see this low IQ,just counter it with fact,not by writing nonsense out of emotion.
again osun Oshogbo is one of most popular festival in Nigeria which is celebrated by foreigner.now go and die
one of the most" but ikeji festival is the most celebrated festival in Africa. Adieu
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by pinkguy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
We have written language before the arrival of the white man in West Africa,we are called efik _ibibio
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
SlyDev:

Read your question again uncle
which of them? If the first is true, then the second will not make sense to you
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by Gazzy88(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

Oga it seems you have issues with reading. What happen to going through my earlier post? Or you want a private lesson? Anyway, Google ikeji festival you scum
Ìkejì festival? You're a damn clown and you don't have nobody to tell you. Who even knows ìkejì festival like Osun oshogbo and argungun festival?

Ìkejì kọ, ìkẹrin ni

5 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Gazzy88:
Ìkejì festival? You're a damn clown and you don't have nobody to tell you. Who even knows ìkejì festival like Osun oshogbo and argungun festival?

Ìkejì kọ, ìkẹrin ni
your next year resolution should be leaving your cave for the first time in your miserable life. I'm glad foools like you don't know about ikeji festival just like I hearing of a useless osun Oshogbo for the first time today which I don't think I will remember tomorrow. Since the federal government and the western world recognize ikeji get the lost with your knowledge of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by Gazzy88(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
DispatcherLagos:
your next year resolution should be leaving your cave for the first time in your miserable life. I'm glad foools like you don't know about ikeji festival just like I hearing of a useless osun Oshogbo for the first time today which I don't think I will remember tomorrow. Since the federal government and the western world recognize ikeji get the lost with your knowledge of it
Nobody knows any shitty festival named ikeji. The only ikeji I know is Linda ikeji. You don't have to force us to know a savage festival like that. Your region is at the backyard of Nigeria hence everything that happens there stays there. Don't force an archaic festival on the rest of the country. Do you travel reach me lol? See this clown oo

Now run along to your mama's bed.

5 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by DispatcherLagos: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Gazzy88:
Nobody knows any shitty festival named ikeji. The only ikeji I know is Linda ikeji. You don't have to force us to know a savage festival like that. Your region is at the backyard of Nigeria hence everything that happens there stays there. Don't force an archaic festival on the rest of the country. Do you travel reach me lol? See this clown oo

Now run along to your mama's bed.
STf kid, I laugh at someone from a region that still thinks "harvesting" human parts will make them rich calling other region backward, a region that has phobia for travelling and reading, something even Aboki do these days, a region notable for her legendary dirtiness lol. Anyway, no matter how you hide from civilization, it wouldn't change the fact that ikeji, igboto nma, omogwo etc are superior to any culture in your miserable tribe. Go and rest but this time in perfect peace

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by Gazzy88(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
DispatcherLagos:
STf kid, I laugh at someone from a region that still thinks "harvesting" human parts will make them rich calling other region backward, a region that has phobia for travelling and reading, something even Aboki do these days, a region notable for her legendary dirtiness lol. Anyway, no matter how you hide from civilization, it wouldn't change the fact that ikeji, igboto nma, omogwo etc are superior to any culture in your miserable tribe. Go and rest but this time in perfect peace
Firstly, you know how many states y'all always cross to enter west? grin What's chasing you and why is west always your eldorado? Why can't you do without southwest? For every ibo family, they have a least 2 persons in the west. It's surprising seeing an ibo boy saying Yoruba isn't civilized. Isn't that comical? This kid even said yorubas don't read, lol when nobody in east has ever won Nobel prize before.

I do laugh when I see ibo seemingly dissing others not knowing they are full of trashy culture and way of life. A tribe that celebrates drug peddlers openly and even defend them shouldn't be taken serious. You have few opportunities in your region hence why your people rush out of that cesspit daily as if there's a war going there.

Your region is at a disadvantage in almost every developmental indices and yet you savages have the mind to insults others. No sensible Nigerians will leave west and relocate to a region where their own people leave everyday for west itself.

You're not called 5% inconsequential region for calling sake. It's a laid down facts and that's what y'all should be trying to fix instead if trying to match up with your superior Yoruba race.

Lastly, you now have the mind to compare one backward festival with ours. You this people have minds oo. Seriously? You need to be slapped senses into. We know flat heads hardly have enough room for brains but the little in there should be used for something worthwhile.

Next time your superiors in Nigeria are having a nice discussion, sit back and watch. We're still considering giving you another photography appointment at the aso villa as that's what you're useful for but if you continue messing around, you may not get nothing grin

Economic nomad like you just looking for relevance which none is left to give cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by bomb24: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=aribisala0 post=108786787] Historically the Calabar/Ibibio were masters of Ibos,
They sold them as slaves, , Established a dynasty in Aro which is there till tomorrow and were generally a civilizing influence introducing the Ekpe society, Nsibidi and a lot more. to people who had not evolved beyond the Umunna or clan level of political organization

To that extent it is a superior culture with no confusion about origin or identity

The aros which you talk about are Igbos that conquered ibibio territory and subjected them to the aro confederacy.

There surviving culture ekpe and nsibidi was only Adopted withing the aro confederacy nothing more nothing less..

Our superior ancestors brought your race light, we civilized your ancestors, brought them out of their primitive ways and taught them the greateat mettalurgy on earth since their low Iq u couldn't go above carving wood..

the fulanis subjugated the yoruba to penal slavery to-eternity, your people and children unborn in ilorin are in chains of their master alimi. to-date you still wear the name (Yoruba) given to you by your slave master.

your ancestors were humiliated by little girls from dahomey, they be-headed your men and used their skulls in decorating their walls and king gezas palace, while the remaining cone-heads were shipped off as slaves.

your history is a humiliating one my friend.

we are your chi!
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
Gazzy88:
Firstly, you know how many states y'all always cross to enter west? grin What's chasing you and why is west always your eldorado? Why can't you do without southwest? For every ibo family, they have a least 2 persons in the west. It's surprising seeing an ibo boy saying Yoruba isn't civilized. Isn't that comical? This kid even said yorubas don't read, lol when nobody in east has ever won Nobel prize before.

I do laugh when I see ibo seemingly dissing others not knowing they are full of trashy culture and way of life. A tribe that celebrates drug peddlers openly and even defend them shouldn't be taken serious. You have few opportunities in your region hence why your people rush out of that cesspit daily as if there's a war going there.

Your region is at a disadvantage in almost every developmental indices and yet you savages have the mind to insults others. No sensible Nigerians will leave west and relocate to a region where their own people leave everyday for west itself.

You're not called 5% inconsequential region for calling sake. It's a laid down facts and that's what y'all should be trying to fix instead if trying to match up with your superior Yoruba race.

Lastly, you now have the mind to compare one backward festival with ours. You this people have minds oo. Seriously? You need to be slapped senses into. We know flat heads hardly have enough room for brains but the little in there should be used for something worthwhile.

Next time your superiors in Nigeria are having a nice discussion, sit back and watch. We're still considering giving you another photography appointment at the aso villa as that's what you're useful for but if you continue messing around, you may not get nothing grin

Economic nomad like you just looking for relevance which none is left to give cheesy

What the hell, doctor doctor doctor he is not breathing again, 911 911 cheesy fatality! cry

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Historically it’s been:

Hausa
Yoruba
Bornu

Igbo were being called yamyams or namnams back then, they lived in trees and juju caves, they were slaves who practiced the culture of eating human flesh (cannibalism). Igbos didn’t have any clothes, the red cap is not indigenous, no culture whatsoever to speak off besides yam festival which was also a borrowed tradition.

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by bomb24: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Gazzy88:

yaribanza pig and their empty chest beating.

economic nomads that have subjected your wretched yoruba race to pain, gnashing of teeth and slow extermination back to their slum suburb in oshogbo.

Ndigbo your ever superious brought light, civilization and mettalurgy to your primitive ancestors in Yoruba land since they couldn't go above carving wood in their primitive way as primatesn

we are the light u see today in yoruba land.

we are your chi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by Gazzy88(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
bomb24:

yaribanza pig and their empty chest beating.

economic nomads that have subjected your wretched yoruba race to pain, gnashing of teeth and slow extermination back to their slum suburb in oshogbo.

Ndigbo your ever superious brought light, civilization and mettalurgy to your primitive ancestors in Yoruba land since they couldn't go above carving wood in their primitive way as primatesn

we are the light u see today in yoruba land.

we are your chi.

If we didn't open border for ibos to come and excel, I'm sure you won't know what a mobile phone is. Shebi you now have mouth to talk after you don chop belleful? It's your benefactor that's now your mate that you can insult.

If we'd hear your story well, you wouldn't have been allowed to cross ọrẹ to other part of the west. A shameless major group that acts like minor ones. Other major groups show class and maturity by staying back and developing their region but only ibos jumping buses but we now know why y'all are jumping those buses to the west.

I know the reason you're hating on us is because we don't give you what you want. You want to feel like indigenes but it's painful that you're still been treated like migrants. It's not our fault that your region falls at the 'backyard' zone of Nigeria. No wonder you jump like 5 states to enter west.

Ask yourself if any Yoruba land shares either land, sea or air borders with any of your states? That shows that you're nothing but nomads. You and Fulanis are the same only that those ones deal with animals whilst you deal in fake items. Same way of life, nothing different.

6 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by bomb24: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Gazzy88:
If we didn't open border for ibos to come and excel, I'm sure you won't know what a mobile phone is. Shebi you now have mouth to talk after you don chop belleful? It's your benefactor that's now your mate that you can insult.

If we'd hear your story well, you wouldn't have been allowed to cross ọrẹ to other part of the west. A shameless major group that acts like minor ones. Other major groups show class and maturity by staying back and developing their region but only ibos jumping buses but we now know why y'all are jumping those buses to the west.

I know the reason you're hating on us is because we don't give you what you want. You want to feel like indigenes but it's painful that you're still been treated like migrants. It's not our fault that your region falls at the 'backyard' zone of Nigeria. No wonder you jump like 5 states to enter west.

Ask yourself if any Yoruba land shares either land, sea or air borders with any of your states? That shows that you're nothing but nomads. You and Fulanis are the same only that those ones deal with animals whilst you deal in fake items. Same way of life, nothing different.

benefactor oshi, is it how you respond your chi the god who made you (Igbo). you could also tell this bullshit to the chinese that are eventually everywere in africa, always yapping bullshit u can keep crying for all I care...

Majority wey they cry like minority bunch of zombies.

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

ibos can lie... Man from South south even testified to this report....

I love how they retain their full culture when they travel abroad. It is a rarity amongst Africans. When you visit London, you may be confused if you think Yoruba is the only African language in existence.

A Yoruba man can enter a quiet bus and receive a phone call and speak in Yoruba, and won’t feel embarrassed. And I am not referring to a Johnny Just Come. I am referring to second generation Yorubas who were born and brought up in England,

I have been traveling the world from childhood, yet I have not encountered people doing that with much wider [/b]spoken African languages, such as Swahili and Hausa.

They may speak it privately in their homes abroad. but not publicly, and even if they do, it is not to the extent of the Yoruba.

It has gotten to the extent that the Metropolitan Police now recruit Yoruba speaking Constables, and Harrods now employ Yoruba speaking cashiers. Oh please do not just take my words at face value. Fact check me.

Go to Houston on a Sunday, you will see Yoruba people everywhere in their native wears, adire, plus abeti aja and eleti aja.

[b]Here in California, other Africans now draw crowd to their parties by saying ‘the Nigerians will be there.’

This will annoy other tribes, including mine, however, when foreigners talk about how cool Nigerians are, they are usually referring to Yorubas.

Take it or leave it, but the Yoruba are the most progressive Black people on the face of planet Earth.

They produced the first Black African Nobel laureate for an academic category (Wole Soyinka), and the first Black African military ruler to have voluntarily handed over to a civilian President (Olusegun Obasanjo), and the first Nigerian to win a Grammy Award (Sade Adu) as well as the first person born and bred in Africa to have won a Pulitzer Prize (Dele Olojede).

The reason why Yorubas are the biggest music stars of Nigerian origin is because they are unabashedly Yoruba. They do not try to sing or act like Westerners. They are very in-your-face with their Yoruba-ness. And when people like themselves to such a high degree, others tend to join them in liking them.

There are an estimated 15 Black billionaires on Planet Earth. Three of them are Yoruba. More than any ethnic nationality in Africa.

US President, Joe Biden, named a Yoruba man, Adewale Adeyemo, as deputy Treasury Secretary. This is the highest position to which a Black African has been appointed (not elected) in US history. Another Yoruba man, Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, became the first person on Earth to successfully perform a surgery by taking out an unborn fetus from its mother’s womb and putting it back after the surgery.

77% of all Black doctors in America, and a very large percentage of these are Yoruba.

I commend the Edekiri people (the real name of the Yoruba). You guys are oni te si iwaju.

#TableShaker #RenosNuggets

Reno Omokri

Gospeller. Deep Thinker. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Avid traveller. Hollywood Magazine Film Festival Humanitarian of the Year, 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
bomb24:

benefactor oshi, is it how you respond your chi the god who made you (Igbo). you could also tell this bullshit to the chinese that are eventually everywere in africa, always yapping bullshit u can keep crying for all I care...

Don't compare yourself with the Chinese... They are an investor... They came to Lagos to invest... Ibo are migrants that came for Greener's pastures...

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by jneutron4000: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Every ethnic group culture is rich and unique. Nevertheless everyone know that the Yoruba culture is absolutely outstanding, beautiful and highly unique, the rich and uniqueness of the Yoruba culture is highly shown on how it stood tall during the colonial era and on every where her people find theirselves in, the Yoruba culture is accepted and adopted. Yoruba in history of the world contributed in different aspects of world's development, in the area of clothing and fashion Yoruba contributed Adire and other known African attire, in the era of sound and music, Yoruba introduced and founded the talking drum, baata and Omele, which are used in many parts of the World. Yoruba is a race that in the history of the world also contributed to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6NaxgmWOp8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by Beejayy20(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
bomb24:

mugu Chinese come to africa to invest not like you miserable economy migrate even though they left thier country well developed.
you useless people come to west for greener pasture yet you come online hate on your benefactor, you miserable ingrate

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by bomb24: 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beejayy20:

mugu Chinese come to africa to invest not like you miserable economy migrate even though they left thier country well developed.
you useless people come to west for greener pasture yet you come online hate on your benefactor, you miserable ingrate

greenar pasture wey they subdue you.
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by bomb24: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
jneutron4000:
Every ethnic group culture is rich and unique. Nevertheless every know that the Yoruba culture is absolutely outstanding, beautiful and highly unique, the rich and uniqueness of the Yoruba culture is highly shown on how it stood tall during the colonial era and on every where her people find theirselves in, the Yoruba culture is accept and adopted. Yoruba in history of the world contributed in different aspects of world's development, in the area of clothing and fashion Yoruba contributed Adire and other known African attire, in the era of sound and music, Yoruba introduced and founded the talking drum, baata and Omele, which are used in many parts of the World. Yoruba is a race that in the history of the world also contributed to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6NaxgmWOp8

yorubas never founded talking drum.

talking drum is an west african thing lolzzzzz.

propaganda oshi.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by jneutron4000: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
bomb24:

propaganda oshi.
Adire processing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nELccoG-PcA
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by bomb24: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
bomb24:

propaganda oshi.
olodo Oyo empire introduce talking drum to the Malians and to other African nation's... It choke u abi ? Comparing our future with ibo own it's like comparing realmadrid to enyimba it's...
Many of your people dey wear agbada... But u go hardly see Yoruba wey wear ibo cloth...
Even for east naa Yoruba dey sole cloth for u naa people...go Ghana among the Ashanti ask of onisabe of isabe , oduduwa grandchild control and ruled over the Ashanti.... Go to Togo ask of onipopo of ipopo land... Naa Yoruba Dem bi ... Dem they call them aku or edekire people.... Go Benin republic... Ask of ajase people naa we be that...come go Seria loean country ask of creow people ... Naa another name for Yoruba be that... Abeg ibo dey tour lane dey decive your people...

4 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by jneutron4000: 12:00am On Dec 25, 2021
bomb24:

plz educate your-self.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talking_drum
hahaha first Hausa know talking drum was founded and credited by Yoruba, other ethnic groups in West Africa adopted it from the Yoruba, by the way wey you talk about West Africa who do you think make a chump of of?? Everywhere you hear the sound of talking drum in all West Africa countries, Find out Yoruba make up part of the Country ( they might not be known as the Yoruba, they might by call Anago, Ewe, Aku or Oku but one thing it sure, they speak the same Language of Omo Karo Ojire) enjoy a song from Benin Republic where talking drum is played kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHftxPi5BP4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by walefresh3(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2021
bomb24:

plz educate your-self.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talking_drum
Weytin I want learn inside your link ?

See the thing wey Reno omokri talk about Yoruba...

love how they retain their full culture when they travel abroad. It is a rarity amongst Africans. When you visit London, you may be confused if you think Yoruba is the only African language in existence.

A Yoruba man can enter a quiet bus and receive a phone call and speak in Yoruba, and won’t feel embarrassed. And I am not referring to a Johnny Just Come. I am referring to second generation Yorubas who were born and brought up in England,

I have been traveling the world from childhood, yet I have not encountered people doing that with much wider [/b]spoken African languages, such as Swahili and Hausa.

They may speak it privately in their homes abroad. but not publicly, and even if they do, it is not to the extent of the Yoruba.

It has gotten to the extent that the Metropolitan Police now recruit Yoruba speaking Constables, and Harrods now employ Yoruba speaking cashiers. Oh please do not just take my words at face value. Fact check me.

Go to Houston on a Sunday, you will see Yoruba people everywhere in their native wears, adire, plus abeti aja and eleti aja.

[b]Here in California, other Africans now draw crowd to their parties by saying ‘the Nigerians will be there.’

This will annoy other tribes, including mine, however, when foreigners talk about how cool Nigerians are, they are usually referring to Yorubas.

Take it or leave it, but the Yoruba are the most progressive Black people on the face of planet Earth.

They produced the first Black African Nobel laureate for an academic category (Wole Soyinka), and the first Black African military ruler to have voluntarily handed over to a civilian President (Olusegun Obasanjo), and the first Nigerian to win a Grammy Award (Sade Adu) as well as the first person born and bred in Africa to have won a Pulitzer Prize (Dele Olojede).

The reason why Yorubas are the biggest music stars of Nigerian origin is because they are unabashedly Yoruba. They do not try to sing or act like Westerners. They are very in-your-face with their Yoruba-ness. And when people like themselves to such a high degree, others tend to join them in liking them.

There are an estimated 15 Black billionaires on Planet Earth. Three of them are Yoruba. More than any ethnic nationality in Africa.

US President, Joe Biden, named a Yoruba man, Adewale Adeyemo, as deputy Treasury Secretary. This is the highest position to which a Black African has been appointed (not elected) in US history. Another Yoruba man, Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, became the first person on Earth to successfully perform a surgery by taking out an unborn fetus from its mother’s womb and putting it back after the surgery.

77% of all Black doctors in America, and a very large percentage of these are Yoruba.

I commend the Edekiri people (the real name of the Yoruba). You guys are oni te si iwaju.

#TableShaker #RenosNuggets

Reno Omokri

Gospeller. Deep Thinker. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Avid traveller. Hollywood Magazine Film Festival Humanitarian of the Year, 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by jneutron4000: 12:03am On Dec 25, 2021
walefresh3:
olodo Oyo empire introduce talking trim Malians and to other African nation's... It choke u abi ? Comparing our future with ibo own it's like comparing realmadrid to enyimba it's...
Many of your people dey wear agbada... But u go hardly see Yoruba wey wear ibo cloth...
Even for east naa Yoruba dey sole cloth for u naa people
No mind am, he knows the truth, he is just simply jealous grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by bomb24: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2021
jneutron4000:
hahaha first Hausa know talking drum was founded and credited by Yoruba, other ethnic groups in West Africa adopted it from the Yoruba, by the way wey you talk about West Africa who do you think make a chump of of?? Everywhere you hear the sound of talking drum in all West Africa countries, Find out Yoruba make up part of the Country ( they might not be known as the Yoruba, they might by call Anago, Ewe, Aku or Oku but one thing it sure, they speak the same Language of Omo Karo Ojire) enjoy a song from Benin Republic where talking drum is played kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHftxPi5BP4

so the ghaninians are yoruba as well. lol guy abeg go sleep, the origin of talking drum is not credited to the yorubas. u can prove me wrong by dropping an old excerpt by neutral observers crediting talking drum to yoruba.
Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by jneutron4000: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2021
walefresh3:

Weytin I want learn inside your link ?

See the thing wey Reno omokri talk about Yoruba...

What about Adire o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by jneutron4000: 12:10am On Dec 25, 2021
bomb24:

so the ghaninians are yoruba as well. lol guy abeg go sleep, the origin of talking drum is not credited to the yorubas. u can prove me wrong by dropping an old excerpt by neutral observers crediting talking drum to yoruba.
Ewe people, go and make your research man.
No West Africa countries or ethnic groups within west Africa that will not credit the Yoruba for the creation of talking drum. Any country, be it Ghana, Togo, Sierra Leone, Benin Republic that they use talking drum, simple ask them the Origin, they will gladly tell you that is from the Yoruba people grin. Talking drum is more than a drum for the Yoruba, in fact it like an Oosa. If Aalafin of Oyo is going anywhere of he sending any of his Warriors messages, they go along with Ayangalu. Even when Aalafin sent Warriors in the Battle of Atakpamé with Ashanti, the drummers moved along with them. grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by bomb24: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2021
walefresh3:
olodo Oyo empire introduce talking trim Malians and to other African nation's... It choke u abi ? Comparing our future with ibo own it's like comparing realmadrid to enyimba it's...
Even for east naa Yoruba dey sole cloth for u naa people

wait oooh agbada yoruba? buhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for ur information.dunce agbada or popularly known as bariga originated from north africa.

chaiii yoloba brains are soiled with lies.

Re: Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? by bomb24: 12:13am On Dec 25, 2021
jneutron4000:
Ewe people, go and make your research man.

ewe people are not yoruba plz don't claim wat not yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Tosh In Nigeria / How To Treat Genital Warts & Prevent Them From Coming Back / Are Igbos The Lost Descendents Of The Jews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.