Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Help! Help!! Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Help!! Help!!! (320 Views)

This Sex Doll Is Killing Me. Help ! Help! / Help! Help A Brother Here "i'm Always Shy After K1221ng" / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help!! Help!!! by olumighty9: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sorry to bother you all, am in my early 30's decided to bring my fiancee home dis New year period, I have informed everyone i.e my dad, mom and sibling, when she comes are we supposed to sleep in the same room or we should sleep separate. Pls advice are needed. Thanks
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Honourable2003: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
Once she generally accepted by the aforementioned people and that she is financee.. You can sleep together nah...
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Kennyprince: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sleep in same room bro. You both are mature and now officially recognised as people planning to marry.

You can't hide this fact from your parents. And pls, don't come and make your home bored for your baby.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by shortgun(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Must she spend the night in your house?
It's morally wrong for her to sleep with you in your room, why will your parents even permit that
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Kennyprince: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
shortgun:
Must she spend the night in your house?
It's morally wrong for her to sleep with you in your room, why will your parents even permit that

Shot up!

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Bola146(f): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Don't sleep together
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by ParpahSeventy: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
In your early thirties and want to marry but can't make a decision as minor as this?
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by slimjohn2k5: 12:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Know your family!!!

That's the most important

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by pussygotlips: 12:58am On Dec 25, 2021
This indomie generation mumu too much

(1) (Reply)

Restoring The Lost Glory Of Ladies. / How To Beat Shyness Around Women - What Men Should Know / My New Catch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.