Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,111 members, 7,852,762 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

+18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] (5424 Views)

From This Picture I Just Took Now, Tell Me What I'm Looking At? [Picture] / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Someone it at the gate. Brb.
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:

I no sabi book. My brain is as empty as our president.
Hahaha empty brain wey dey control full brain...biko come and lecture us on this crypto and airdrop thingz which is real which is fake.
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by Chiden(f): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Sharp eyes. You need to become a detective. Though, they're already into crypto.

Could you teach me too? I'll really appreciate cry
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by Flamemignon1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:
Since I'm gay and broke, I have no food at home. If you're gay like me, invite me over. Or, should I just dress up and stand on the street to get clients?

You're free to abuse me — I'm immune to it. I'm gay and I'm proud of it, but I'm not proud of being broke. Let somone help me with 200 Naira to buy beans and bread.

Life no balance. I love Buhari.
Lol.... Man, you are a complete clown. Happy holidays. Obviously you gonna get some kitty tonight
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Chiden:

Could you teach me too? I'll really appreciate cry

No. Since I'm gay, I focus more on men only, but you can read about it here https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

2 Likes

Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by posty56: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Sharp eyes. You need to become a detective. Though, they're already into crypto.
lol thank you I survey the place, that means you are giving them something better.
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
and u will never be stable
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hisbah21:
and u will never be stable
Amen
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by leonard002(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:
Amen
Where you get wig from?
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
It seems I just got scammed of 57k today by a Nairalander. After sending the money, he has refused to reply. It's been 4+ hours now.
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:
As a bad brother who is broke, I invited my two younger brothers and gave them a plate full of chicken, a bottle of wine, stew and yam. No rice — we don't celebrate Christmas. God didn't tell us to. Everyday is already Christmas.

Instead of giving them money, I told them to bring out their phones and I gave them a certain info that's worth millions.

Since I don't have money, at least, I gave them info.

So, am I a bad elder brother for being stingy?

iLegendd
Happy Christmas.
Please the bolded text above would be the best gift from a role model....
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Loxleyy:

iLegendd
Happy Christmas.
Please the bolded text above would be the best gift from a role model....

I don't like being people's role model or mentor. So, I'll decline. A potential scammer wants to spoil my mood tonight.
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:
It seems I just got scammed of 57k today by a Nairalander. After sending the money, he has refused to reply. It's been 4+ hours now.

That money big o but why some Nairalanders dey Bleep up now?

1 Like

Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by Clinghton: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Inspired
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Saintdan0421:

That money big o but why some Nairalanders dey Bleep up now?
Most Nigerians of this generation consider scamming others as "smart."

Two Nairalanders scammed me this December of 112k. They are billionaires now. grin

8 Likes

Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't like being people's role model or mentor. So, I'll decline. A potential scammer wants to spoil my mood tonight.

I understand how you feel...
But don't let it distort your celebration...

Meanwhile I hope you change your mind..
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by superintendents(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Two people scammed me this December of 112k. They are billionaires now. grin
but honestly speaking why you to dey trust too much..better you stop that..

those days when you created a whatapp group for that stuff,I just quit..because of NIN..

I don't know Wetin con sup sef..las las..
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Two Nairalanders scammed me this December of 112k. They are billionaires now. grin

Too bad.. Isn't it better to humbly solicit for alms than scam innocent individuals...

How they take enjoy the money sef in peace?
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
superintendents:
but honestly speaking why you to dey trust too much..better you stop that..

those days when you created a whatapp group for that stuff,I just quit..because of NIN..

I don't know Wetin con sup sef..las las..

I was brought up to be honest and friendly and I don't judge people easily until they prove me wrong.

I'll start hoarding info/idea now. Though, I have transacted with more honest people than scammers. The percentage should be 95% honest people to 5% dishonest people.

I have only been scammed four times in my life and the money isn't much. Three happened this year. The second was 80k, third was 55k, and the fourth one, being today, is 57k.

The first was when I was lazy to go to Abuja to process my NYSC call up letter in 2012 — all foreign students were told to go to Abuja, but I was too lazy to travel (jetlag), so I gave 40k to a fellow student who returned to Nigeria with me and said he has connection to run it for me. I trusted him, as a coursemate abroad — he was an an intelligent student.

I thought all the years we spent abroad and all the money (hard currencies) he has touched will make him not to see 40k as a big deal, but he ran with the money. E shock me.

This was when I knew a Nigerian criminal will never change. NEVER! He can only pretend to have changed, but when the right opportunity presents itself, he'll do what he's used to.

I had to go to Abuja the last day by Air to meet up in processing it myself, but wasted 50k—60k via Airik Air. At the end of the day, it didn't work out because the last batch was done with. They told me to come back in 2013.

Mehn, I wasted money in that journey — food, lodge, etc. Three things I have learned

1. Most Nigerians are trustworthy, but the criminals (few) make everyone look like a criminal — all thanks to poverty and poor law/leadership

2. Don't be lazy or try to cut corners (I was being lazy to travel, so I paid someone to handle it for me)

3. The person you trust today may hurt you tomorrow — fact! People do change for better or worse

I'll stop trusting too much from today. I'll work with people I know offline most times — but, offline people can even kill you o!

Everywhere is just corrupt and I'm not happy with that. This is why I stopped mingling with people since I returned to Nigeria. It's just scary.

I prefer being alone and locked up in a room from year to year. All I need is Internet, food, and my brain. With the above, I'm at peace with life.

The reason I trust too much is because I don't put so much value in money or love. I value peace of mind and honesty more.

I can easily give out money or love, but I'll tell you the love is fake, but the money is real. I love being honest in all I do, so I always expect such from others, but I know life can never go my way all the time. For this, I don't get too mad when I get betrayed. It's expected.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by superintendents(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
this is a motivation to me @@ilegendd...

what dey scam you sef this year I no worth am at all..55k,80k,57k..even single one among the three I no worth..

ohh God answered my prayers..

I put more effort.already.

take heart legend..more grace..my friend.
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by Tony142: 4:22am On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

grin
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by Meedon: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2021
Happy Christmas Boss.
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2021
Sorry about the money cry cry
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 26, 2021
You are one of the few that opened my eyes to the Crypto world, you and Oga Jedisco. But walahi I no know say you be werey lol which isn't bad. A life without humour is shit. Sorry about your loss an merry Christmas and prosperous new year ahead.

1 Like

Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by Yuakwon3: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Philanthropist? No whine me go put me for trouble. I'm a broke ass. The only thing I have is a loving family and free light. Account balance is zero.

I don't believe you're broke because you that gave info that worth millions is equally a multimillionaire.....please can you share the info with a broke ass like me? even if it's the least of the info which can fetch 20k into my account. God bless you the more
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:
you see you could have choose me
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

I was brought up to be honest and friendly and I don't judge people easily until they prove me wrong.

I'll start hoarding info/idea now. Though, I have transacted with more honest people than scammers. The percentage should be 95% honest people to 5% dishonest people.

I have only been scammed four times in my life and the money isn't much. Three happened this year. The second was 80k, third was 55k, and the fourth one, being today, is 57k.

The first was when I was lazy to go to Abuja to process my NYSC call up letter in 2012 — all foreign students were told to go to Abuja, but I was too lazy to travel (jetlag), so I gave 40k to a fellow student who returned to Nigeria with me and said he has connection to run it for me. I trusted him, as a coursemate abroad — he was an an intelligent student.

I thought all the years we spent abroad and all the money (hard currencies) he has touched will make him not to see 40k as a big deal, but he ran with the money. E shock me.

This was when I knew a Nigerian criminal will never change. NEVER! He can only pretend to have changed, but when the right opportunity presents itself, he'll do what he's used to.

I had to go to Abuja the last day by Air to meet up in processing it myself, but wasted 50k—60k via Airik Air. At the end of the day, it didn't work out because the last batch was done with. They told me to come back in 2013.

Mehn, I wasted money in that journey — food, lodge, etc. Three things I have learned

1. Most Nigerians are trustworthy, but the criminals (few) make everyone look like a criminal — all thanks to poverty and poor law/leadership

2. Don't be lazy or try to cut corners (I was being lazy to travel, so I paid someone to handle it for me)

3. The person you trust today may hurt you tomorrow — fact! People do change for better or worse

I'll stop trusting too much from today. I'll work with people I know offline most times — but, offline people can even kill you o!

Everywhere is just corrupt and I'm not happy with that. This is why I stopped mingling with people since I returned to Nigeria. It's just scary.

I prefer being alone and locked up in a room from year to year. All I need is Internet, food, and my brain. With the above, I'm at peace with life.

The reason I trust too much is because I don't put so much value in money or love. I value peace of mind and honesty more.

I can easily give out money or love, but I'll tell you the love is fake, but the money is real. I love being honest in all I do, so I always expect such from others, but I know life can never go my way all the time. For this, I don't get too mad when I get betrayed. It's expected.

hmmmmm
Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2021
chizzypresh:
Sorry about the money cry cry

Thank you — it's just one of the things that happen online when you take risks. No pain, no gain.

1 Like

Re: +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2021
2ubaba:
You are one of the few that opened my eyes to the Crypto world, you and Oga Jedi.sco. But walahi I no know say you be werey lol which isn't bad. A life without humour is shit. Sorry about your loss an merry Christmas and prosperous new year ahead.

#Smiles

I appreciate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hahaha, Saw This On Twitter / I Give Up On Girls After Watching American Pie Naked Miles Movie / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.