Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) (36812 Views)

Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinububalls:
African mentality.
There is love in sharing but them think say she come collect destinies.
watch what u collect from people so that u dont exchange destiny with sacrificial ram meat.

5 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by 360command: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Shedrack777:
she's just showing love
not by putting meat in a piece of cloth..

3 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by ImoleNaija: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Goodzinny: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Doing the right thing in the wrong place. But she would have shared food instead in her own area.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by cmecproblem(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
You've got to be careful in Africa. One day I hit a bike accidentally. The passenger was a young school boy. After settling with the bike man I offered to drop the school boy in his school because I recognised the uniform. Do you know they almost lynched me for that suggestion? Asking where I wan take the boy go? And did I hit the bike on purpose? Very scary day for me.

4 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
God1000:
But today is Christmas na, i think she was just trying to be nice.
She for eat inside the calabash to prove she has no bad intention.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Belafonte(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinububalls:
African mentality.

So you're saying you won't mind your children collecting meat from a random weird-looking woman in the street? grin

5 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by errigdee: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
they will soon come to an end EVIL DOERS

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
What if she was truely on a mission? She didn't even swallow the meat before they allowed her drive off.

4 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by symbianDON(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
V8...is that what they call Range Rover in obodo Ghana?? grin

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by chudez0147(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinububalls:
African mentality.
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Love ki you there. She carry Range con dey Share fried meat .

4 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by chudez0147(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Alcapone001:

How is she suspicious?
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

You you don't have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by chudez0147(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
jesmond3945:
does that thing look like calabash. She just bought meat to share out of love.
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

No wonder una leaders dey deal with una . Of all the thing she saw , na meat she see buy.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
The future is sharing meat

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
There is love in sharing but why e kon be say na inside calabash she chose to put those meats she won share to kids with love

You still think there isn't more to that? undecided
Tinububalls:
African mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by God1000(m): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Joysticks:
She for eat inside the calabash to prove she has no bad intention.
I agree, she should have done that before giving the meat out

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Lindodo20: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinububalls:
African mentality.

No you don't feed other people's kids without their permission, because you don't know what their allergies or taboos are.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Shedrack777:
she's just showing love.
and i'm sure she's a nigerian

She is Ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
No vex woman. We are wild things. As spoke person for the poor people around the world.

We dont trust good acts easily. in some cases they have reverse clause. even our locals dog greet giving with suspicion. No wild animals accept giving with open harms. Any thing that's is not us we dont trust. So in mobbing you, speak out strong and reveal who you are. In other word state clearly your intentions.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by NobleRace: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinububalls:
African mentality.

Why must she use Calabash? Why must she drive far away from home to share meat? Are there no children in her neighborhood? Why must a stranger share meats to kids without the consent of their parents?

2 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Starz825(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
visijo:
I learn from the mistakes of people who take my advice�
grin..
Mtcheew
Dem go beat you one day one day

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Wrecxman(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Africa is indeed a strange place...

Someone was asking "Why calabash? Calabash is used for fetish purposes..." undecided As though it was not from the same "calabash" their ancestors ate from for centuries yet the heavens did not fall.

Another even suggested that the woman be beaten until she confessed her "mission" with the meat.

We claim to be "spiritual" but we have only managed to raise a generation of fools.

No surprise nothing works in the Motherland.

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by MrBanner(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
cmecproblem:
You've got to be careful in Africa. One day I hit a bike accidentally. The passenger was a young school boy. After settling with the bike man I offered to drop the school boy in his school because I recognised the uniform. Do you know they almost lynched me for that suggestion? Asking where I wan take the boy go? And did I hit the bike on purpose? Very scary day for me.

People actually shy away from doing good because this is a place where good deeds sometimes come with repercussions. I’ve once bumped into a dying man at about 3am along Bourdillon road in Ikoyi. From the looks of things, the guy was stabbed. He was barely breathing and I knew he won’t make it so I did what any sensible person in my position would do; I entered my car, drove speedily to Tinubu’s house, wrote “there’s a man dying of stab wounds two poles from you “ on a sheet of paper, wrapped it on a stone and threw it to the Mopols on duty that night and sped off. From the rear mirror, I could see one of them unwrapping the note and reading it. I hope they took action. If daily occurrences in this country has taught me anything, it is that I have to put myself first before anything or anyone regardless of the situation or I may end up even worse than them.

6 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by GetMeRight: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Baawaa:
They don't need to beat her,they should let her eat the whole meat

Blacks and superstition.
Blacks and jungle justice mentality. What would they gain by "letting her eat the whole meat"?
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by GetMeRight: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
cmecproblem:

Nigeria is a scary place. That's why I will always stand against jungle justice no matter the incident.

MrBanner:

People actually shy away from doing good because this is a place where good deeds sometimes come with repercussions. I’ve once bumped into a dying man at about 3am along Bourdillon road in Ikoyi. From the looks of things, the guy was stabbed. He was barely breathing and I knew he won’t make it so I did what any sensible person in my position would do; I entered my car, drove speedily to Tinubu’s house, wrote “there’s a man dying of stab wounds two poles from you “ on a sheet of paper, wrapped it on a stone and threw it to the Mopols on duty that night and sped off. From the rear mirror, I could see one of them unwrapping the note and reading it. I hope they took action. If daily occurrences in this country has taught me anything, it is that I have to put myself first before anything or anyone regardless of the situation or I may end up even worse than them.

The danger of this development is that we're all victims of it, that man you talked about could be you or me another day. I really don't like where we found ourselves in this country

4 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by MrBanner(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
GetMeRight:

Nigeria is a scary place. That's why I will always stand against jungle justice no matter the incident.

The danger of this development is that we're all victims of it, that man you talked about could be you or me another day. I really don't like where we found ourselves in this country

That’s why I keep advising anyone that cares to listen; if you have the means, pack your bags and leave this country. If you haven’t left Nigeria before, you won’t know that there are countries where 1 single life is precious and valuable. Nigeria makes it seem like we’re all expendable. Zero value for human life! When they don’t value your life, is it now your well-being that they’ll value?

4 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by gnhpowerhouse: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Why Calabash why not Plates ...not even with rice ,Why coming to an Area she is not Known ..She is highly Suspicious ...

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinububalls:
African mentality.

You have mental health issues... Why you no invite the lady to come and share the meats with your family?

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by deepwater(f): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Stay away from poor people
E get y

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hmmm, she should have gone to where she's popular and distribute the meat to the children there, and why even inside calabash?
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Maghan37: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinububalls:
African mentality.
Unfortunately it is the reality we find ourselves. I can not really blame ythe mob though because it is quite suspicious to give things to children without their guardian present.

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by shantti(m): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinububalls:
African mentality.

She was sharing meat from a CALABASH for God's sake. At time African mentality is what will keep u alive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. / Malaysia Restaurant Shut Down For Washing Plates In Pothole On The Street (Pic) / ✨✨show Your Christmas Meat & Cooking ✨✨

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.