Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) (36804 Views)

Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by PetroDolla2020: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2021
Who told you all Ghanians are “coal dark skinned?” Those are ancient stereotyping.

ceaser:
She is strange indeed. Where'd she get fair skin from and claim to be Ghanaian?

Ghanaians are coal dark skinned, so she better carry her mammy water strangeness away from that place.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2021
visijo:
I learn from the mistakes of people who take my advice�
werey grin

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
sharon u get issue. Be talking nonsense there as if you don't know Africans still use children for ritual.

What? grin
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2021
1Sharon:

What? grin
yes nau. You know how much I hate superstitions, but you should know better than this. You know Nigerians and ghanaians are notorious for rituals. I don't trust that woman one bit. Everything is wrong about her conduct and highly suspicious. It follows the mode of operation of kidnappers who take children for rituals

2 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by OGAStacks2021: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2021
Jungle justice abi? I never wish to know you on this earth you are most likely a murderer or a rapist
gentleman82:

Imagine a stranger offering you meat in a calabash will you collect and eat it. Am sure if your own child eat such meat you will rush him to your pastor. Calabash are use for fetish rituals . they should have beaten her to confess her true mission there.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Godmademan(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2021
I see no wrong here. In fact they should be commended for being vigilant and not non-chalant. Really proactive from them. If you must do something like this that involves kids, look for an elder in the community or neighborhood to seek consent first. Too many strange things happen these days for one to be laid back and cry had-i-known at the end

2 Likes

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by localboy: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2021
Tony5050:
Dem say wahala be like wetin again??

Wahala be like Lagos ..
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by ALFADOS(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2021
gentleman82:

Imagine a stranger offering you meat in a calabash will you collect and eat it. Am sure if your own child eat such meat you will rush him to your pastor. Calabash are use for fetish rituals . they should have beaten her to confess her true mission there.
why meat, why not money?

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Belafonte(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
1Sharon:

grin

So for you, it's about her looks

Nah, it's bad enough that she's a stranger, she come look strange join again. That's a hell no from any parent grin
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
1Sharon:

What is wrong with a calabash? Europeans and Nollywood did a number on you.

I am not against the calabash of a thing but come to think of it, Why must she drive far away from home or neighborhood to share meat to children? Are there no children in her neighborhood? Why must a total stranger share meats to kids without the consent of their parents?
why place it in a white cloth?
If she wants to share, she should share in area where they knew her well... or tell the parents of the children before giving them, again why share meat? Why cant she share something like biscuit and other sealed stuff... even oyinbo dont allow strangers on their property nor collect things from strangers... Lot of red flags, fetish or not... the woman is very wrong and suspicious.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
yes nau. You know how much I hate superstitions, but you should know better than this. You know Nigerians and ghanaians are notorious for rituals. I don't trust that woman one bit. Everything is wrong about her conduct and highly suspicious. It follows the mode of operation of kidnappers who take children for rituals

Pls tell me you're joking?
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tycyborg:

I am not against the calabash of a thing but come to think of it, Why must she drive far away from home or neighborhood to share meat to children? Are there no children in her neighborhood? Why must a total stranger share meats to kids without the consent of their parents?
If she wants to share, she should share in area where they knew her well... or tell the parents of the children before giving them, again why share meat? Why cant she share something like biscuit and other sealed stuff... even oyinbo dont allow strangers on their property nor collect things from strangers... Lot of red flags, fetish or not... the woman is very wrong and suspicious.

From the range rover she drove, I assume she's well off and comes from a well off neighborhood aswell. Hence going to a lesser neighborhood.

I do agree that the food didn't look presentable but she already agreed to eat the meat, yet they still suspected her

She may have had good intentions but her approach was just awkward and didnt seem to be aware of how superstitious her people can be

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
1Sharon:

From the range rover she drove, I assume she's well off and comes from a well off neighborhood aswell. Hence going to a lesser neighborhood.

I do agree that the food didn't look presentable but she already agreed to eat the meat, yet they still suspected her

She may have had good intentions but her approach was just awkward and didnt seem to be aware of how superstitious her people can be

Lol now i understand what you meant... Yeah you have a point but she should have tried another approach since she is coming to a poor neighborhood lol

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol now i understand what you meant... Yeah you have a point but she should have tried another approach since she is coming to a poor neighborhood lol
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Pls tell me you're joking?
madam abeg, you are not serious.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
1Sharon:

in africa, rich people don't kidnap children or get involved in rituals. Is that what u are saying?
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tycyborg:

can we stop making this a rich vs poor situation? What she did makes no sense at all. Even if she is innocent, they were right to be suspicious of her. 100% right to be suspicious of her. This is africa, you read the news and see how peoples heads and generals are cut up for rituals, what if that was her motive. I still do not make sense out of her going about sharing fried meat

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tycyborg:

thank you. Even if she eventually ate the meat. I still suspect her. I don't know her and I cannot vouche for her. She may be innocent, she could be guilty, but it is right for these people to be vigilant and suspicious

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Godmademan:
I see no wrong here. In fact they should be commended for being vigilant and not non-chalant. Really proactive from them. If you must do something like this that involves kids, look for an elder in the community or neighborhood to seek consent first. Too many strange things happen these days for one to be laid back and cry had-i-known at the end
thank you my brother. If indeed she has ulterior motive and something terrible had happened, I guess that is what people forming nonsense here want
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
in africa, rich people don't kidnap children or get involved in rituals. Is that what u are saying?

Ah yes of course they do, to renew their subscription grin
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Ah yes of course they do, to renew their subscription grin
not saying she is guilty, but it is well known kidnappers use things like meat and sweats to lure kids. Let's be rational. This is not a rich vs poor people thing
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
not saying she is guilty, but it is well known kidnappers use things like meat and sweats to lure kids. Let's be rational. This is not a rich vs poor people thing

Ok right I see. So for you it's the crime aspect and not juju.

She was out in the open giving out meat and alot of people saw her, I really don't know how she could have pulled that off. But I see

I only brought up her wealth to give some explanation as to why she bypassed her neighbourhood and came to a poorer one.

I do agree that it's a funny situation
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
1Sharon:

She was out in the open giving out meat and alot of people saw her, I really don't know how she could have pulled that off.

I only brought up her wealth to give some explanation as to why she jumped bypassed her neighbourhood and came to a poorer one.

why would I believe in juju. So because you don't believe in juju you can risk your kids eating stuff strangers who believe in juju gives them?
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
1Sharon:

She was out in the open giving out meat and alot of people saw her, I really don't know how she could have pulled that off. But I see

I only brought up her wealth to give some explanation as to why she bypassed her neighbourhood and came to a poorer one.

you would be surprised. Lots of people have done this and harmed kids because one baba gave them some thing to put inside food and share

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by SHOCK7(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2021
gentleman82:

All u know is violence to get what you want right!Do you even see clearly that's not a calabash!
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by hansomb: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
HardMirror:
so this is reason why she should use meat to lure little children? This is how children get kidnapped and end up being killed for ritual.
kidnapping ? No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. / ✨✨show Your Christmas Meat & Cooking ✨✨ / Malaysia Restaurant Shut Down For Washing Plates In Pothole On The Street (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.