Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) (36811 Views)

Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2021
White nylon, white clothe and white range.

Use your big head and think for once

DonAlexi:
Abeg oo I no see calabash from that video ooo watin I see na only beautiful woman sharing meat to children from a white nylon

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2021
God1000:
But today is Christmas na, i think she was just trying to be nice.

Trying to be nice kee you there

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2021
deepwater:
Stay away from poor people
E get y
be talking nonsense there. I am an atheist yet I am almost 100% certain the woman had no good intentions. Y'all pretending not to know what Africans are capable of just because you think you are defending a rich woman
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by zedegit: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2021
Tinububalls:
African mentality.
There is love in sharing but them think say she come collect destinies.

Why must it be to children?

She should share to adults next time. Days are evil. Besides sharing foodstuffs would have been better.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by zedegit: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2021
Truth is the poor are envious of the rich.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2021
hansomb:
better hunger never wayya you before that's why you think so. There's a YouTube documentary of a plane that got crash in isolated cold ice region. The survivors had to resort to killing and eating the weakest among themselves.
so this is reason why she should use meat to lure little children? This is how children get kidnapped and end up being killed for ritual.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:
Truth is the poor are envious of the rich.
will u folks shut the f up. She is rich and all she could give was meat. Now if she ends up using meat to lure the children because they are poor and later caught with the severed heads of the children, you would still say the poor are envious of the rich. . There is enough reason to be suspicious

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:

Why must it be to children?

She should share to adults next time. Days are evil. Besides sharing foodstuffs would have been better.
don't mind them. They think they are defending a rich generous woman. I 100% don't trust that woman. Why share meat? Why not jollof rice, why not inform the elders in the area that she wanted to do give away? So the do it proper. So all she could do was fry meat in a plate and go to a place where people don't know her to share meat
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2021
mofedamijo:
Hmmmm.....why not biscuits boxes, cartons of noodles, marshmallows, chocolates, candy......... Why small pieces of meat?

Why not cook and put it in takeaway packs if you truly wanted to help. Back then, people will cook and put in takeaway packs then share to beggars, and the less privileged, not this nonsense I am seeing.

That thing even looks funny. The meat were placed on a white clothe, this shit aint looking right.

my brother, the thing tire me. I cannot believe some people are defending her. She is very very shady

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by zedegit: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
will u folks shut the f up. She is rich and all she could give was meat. Now if she ends up using meat to lure the children because they are poor and later caught with the severed heads of the children, you would still say the poor are envious of the rich. . There is enough reason to be suspicious

Shut up and check my first post you demented fu.cktard.

Did I support her action?
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:

Shut up and check my first post you demented fu.cktard.

Did I support her action?
hehehehe. E pain am.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by zedegit: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
don't mind them. They think they are defending a rich generous woman. I 100% don't trust that woman. Why share meat? Why not jollof rice, why not inform the elders in the area that she wanted to do give away? So the do it proper. So all she could do was fry meat in a plate and go to a place where people don't know kher to share meat

You are the same person too. Don't just open mouth anyhow without checking out the poster and context.

Everyone must not agree with your point of view 100% doesn't mean you should insult them.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:

You are the same person too. Don't just open mouth anyhow without checking out the poster and context.

Everyone must not agree with your point of view 100% doesn't mean you should insult them.
ogbeni stop posting nonsense
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by zedegit: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
hehehehe. E pain am.

Yes, e pain me. I take exception to being insulted in a faceless forum for airing my view.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2021
shantti:

Her ancestors wore loin clothes. Why isn't she puting on loin clothes. Why is she replicating only the CALABASH aspect.
lol. Help me ask o
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Your ancestors ate from those calabashes. Now they are evil?
sharon use ur head. This womans actions are very suspicious

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by zedegit: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
ogbeni stop posting nonsense

You're a kid. So go play in the sands. I am done replying your stupidity.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by muheeb01(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2021
Tinububalls:
African mentality.
There is love in sharing but them think say she come collect destinies.
bros stop all these wokeness of a thing l...can you also eat meat from a stranger inside calabash ?
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:

Yes, e pain me. I take exception to being insulted in a faceless forum for airing my view.
how were u insulted. I am not faceless. Check my profile. U think I am a coward. My pics is there
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:

lol. Next time talk like a sensible person
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2021
This one will run mad when she get home as her juju no gree work......she is very suspicious undecided
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2021
muheeb01:
bros stop all these wokeness of a thing l...can you also eat meat from a stranger inside calabash ?
He is not making sense at all
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2021
PlanktonX:

Noooo.....allow your children dey collect meat in calabash from total stranger......by the time your 40 year old son begin still dey collect T-fare from you, you will know say dem dey collect destiny.

Guide jealously what God had given to you, because many people dey the queue, you miss it, before it rotate reach you again...hahaha
let's leave destiny sef. What if she uses the meat to lure children into her car, kidnaps them and cuts their head for ritual. Abi people have forgotten Africans still believe in human sacrifice
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:

very possible you are the kid that is yet to even pass UTME.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2021
She wanna renew her rituals undecided undecided undecided undecided...God catch am
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2021
1Sharon:

What is wrong with a calabash? Europeans and Nollywood did a number on you.
sharon u get issue. Be talking nonsense there as if you don't know Africans still use children for ritual.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by NaijaRealtor: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2021
gentleman82:

Imagine a stranger offering you meat in a calabash will you collect and eat it. Am sure if your own child eat such meat you will rush him to your pastor. Calabash are use for fetish rituals . they should have beaten her to confess her true mission there.

This is how you people will kill innocent people for nothing.

I wonder if it is poverty or stark illiteracy.

And how is calabash a fetish stuff?

Damn! you sounded like a damaged person.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2021
shantti:

Are you really trying to sound enlightened. In a sane society, nothing is wrong with the CALABASH but in a society like Nigeria where astrocity is the norm, her gestures is very very suspicious.
this thread just dey vex me. See people defending her as if they don't live in nigeria or ghana where people are diabolical. Are they waiting till she is cut with the head of those children?
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2021
NaijaRealtor:

This is how you people will kill innocent people for nothing.

I wonder if it is poverty or stark illiteracy.

And how is calabash a fetish stuff?

Damn! you sounded like a damaged person.
you are telling me that woman still uses calabash at home abi

1 Like

Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2021
moneyissweet:
And na only nonsense meat she got to share.

Why she no share money or share prepared take away food.

Most of you here who thinks you are too educated to believe in juju, your destinies has all been stolen by your smart friends.

Juju dey work 24/7. Money ritual is 1000% real.

I don't believe in juju yet I am suspecting this woman cause I know people use children for ritual. We should not be forming woke and allow someone to take advantage of the poor children. Na when she cut their head for ritual people dey wait
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by ceaser: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2021
She is strange indeed. Where'd she get fair skin from and claim to be Ghanaian?

Ghanaians are coal dark skinned, so she better carry her mammy water strangeness away from that place.
Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2021
cmecproblem:
You've got to be careful in Africa. One day I hit a bike accidentally. The passenger was a young school boy. After settling with the bike man I offered to drop the school boy in his school because I recognised the uniform. Do you know they almost lynched me for that suggestion? Asking where I wan take the boy go? And did I hit the bike on purpose? Very scary day for me.
No go dey do pass yourself, overdo fit cause wahala grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malaysia Restaurant Shut Down For Washing Plates In Pothole On The Street (Pic) / ✨✨show Your Christmas Meat & Cooking ✨✨ / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.