Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

World's Most Powerful Telescope, NASA James Webb Launched To Space(Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World's Most Powerful Telescope, NASA James Webb Launched To Space(Pics) (1598 Views)

World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) / SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) / Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope, NASA James Webb Launched To Space(Pics) by nony43(m): 7:00am On Dec 27, 2021
I hope this telescope will tell it builders were the dead go when they die.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope, NASA James Webb Launched To Space(Pics) by Exjoker(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:
Did I read 10 billion dollars? shocked

That's one expensive telescope

that is like 33% of Nigeria's budget for 2022 shocked
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope, NASA James Webb Launched To Space(Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
CAN THEY ZOOM INTO THE TIME BEFORE THE BIG BANG??
We need to know how the universe was before the Big Bang.
It will go close to some few hundreds of millions of years after the big bang. in theory we can not know what happened before the big bang because the is were time as we know it begins. Infact we cant not see what there is before the big bang because it is not included in our own timeline

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope, NASA James Webb Launched To Space(Pics) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:

It will go close to some few hundreds of millions of years after the big bang. in theory we can not know what happened before the big bang because the is were time as we know it begins. Infact we cant not see what there is before the big bang because it is not included in our own timeline
Theoretically.. It means that “Before the Big Bang” belonged to another timeline?
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope, NASA James Webb Launched To Space(Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Theoretically.. It means that “Before the Big Bang” belonged to another timeline?
Yep, quantum mechanics is already pointing towards the possibility of many dimensions.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope, NASA James Webb Launched To Space(Pics) by TheRollingStone: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2021
nony43:
I hope this telescope will tell it builders were the dead go when they die.
Just the same place animals and plants go when they die, no fking where. When you die another is born, it’s a delicate balance
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope, NASA James Webb Launched To Space(Pics) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
A001:
NASA's Webb Telescope Launches to See First Galaxies, Distant Worlds
https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasas-webb-telescope-launches-to-see-first-galaxies-distant-worlds
They are eventually going to see evidences of the existence of God this time.
I will be so happy.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope, NASA James Webb Launched To Space(Pics) by A001: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
They are eventually going to see evidences of the existence of God this time.
I will be so happy.
Possibly. If God exists, space scientists, astrophysicists, cosmologists will discover the evidence of its existence with time.

I think with time, we'll find the aliens first, the creators of early humans, who religious people call gods (and goddesses) and worship ignorantly as God.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope, NASA James Webb Launched To Space(Pics) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
A001:

Possibly. If God exists, space scientists, astrophysicists, cosmologists will discover the evidence of its existence with time.

I think with time, we'll find the aliens first, the creators of early humans, who religious people call gods (and goddesses) and worship ignorantly as God.
Time will reveal all the real truths.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope, NASA James Webb Launched To Space(Pics) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 08, 2022
michlins:
take your islamophobia elsewhere. Many countries invested heavily into making this happen.

Christianity murdered more scientists than any religion. They called scientists witches. The father of astronomy was killed by the Pope for saying that the sun is the center of the universe and not the church account of earth.

modified

Islam has contributed more than Christianity towards the advancement of science. Due to their abolition and constant need to know the exact position of heavenly bodies, they built tools which are the foundation of modern telescope. It was during this time that Christian crusaders were having field day murdering countries in current day Americas

Lies. How come most of the renowned scientists in world history are mostly Christians, Jews and Atheists?

How many scientists of Muslim persuasion are in the same rank with, say, Isaac Newton, Nichola Tesla, Marie Curie, etc?

Just mention one and I'll be okay.

Otherwise, stop the lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Networking And Radio Signals / Light Bulb With 20 Year Life, Unveiled In America / A 13-year Old Invented An Ingenious System Of Flashing Light To Scare Off Lions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.