Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 (12805 Views)

'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ / Musiliu Smith: 7 Controversies That Ousted Erstwhile PSC Chairman / 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by omowolewa: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2021
Off the Mic

1 Like

Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by iscom(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2021
OK

1 Like

Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by Gkemz: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Why wont there be when everything about Buhari and his government is controversy.
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by vineyardfarms: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2021
nass are assembly of criminal pen rubbers
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by gnhpowerhouse: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2021
Antoeni:
Dont forget, there is a great difference between being patient and wasting your time.
. Hmmm ! Word ...

1 Like

Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by snitchbitch: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2021
our diversity is our strenght

we disagree to agree

all of us cannot have the same opinion or point of view on one issue

WELCOME TO NIGERIA

THE MOST POPULOUS BLACK NATION ON EARTH
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by iezeiyida(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2021
A case of frying pan to fire

National Assembly members ''relocate'' to Aso Rock is very laughable grin grin
They want to run away from terrorists to a better secured Aso Rock because they are afraid of terrorist attack but the terrorists members are among them and their master is in Aso Rock cry
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by AmazingELixir: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2021
grin

I can bet most on the first responders to this thread didn't read upto a paragraph of this lengthy piece.
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by UselessBuharist: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2021
post=108820185:

God bless our Darling Daddy for this.
A man who belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

If you continue like this I doubt if it will happen in your lifetime oo
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by muheeb01(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2021
Ok

Check my signature and profile for my work....I use GIG logistic or bus driver for delivery nationwide
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by Udure2468: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2021
Your wisdom will NEVER RUN DRY. yYou see this life. Enjoy am when you're alive. Happen to engage in a traumatized situation yesterday; i laid down a lady of 38 to rest in a 3 to 4ft. The lessons: Avoid the use to use the most bragging words "DO YOU KNOW WHO I'M?" during small quarrels or misunderstanding. Just be realistic and be modest in dealing with people. And most importantly; Be kind and humble.
Antoeni:
NEXT TIME YOU THINK OF COMM!TING SU!CIDE!
Either the devil likes it or not,
Either his song is meaningful or not,
Either his appearance is presentable or not,
The reality is, portable has been the headline of every social media platform in Nigeria for a week now and you know what that means. Every Celebrity is associating themselves with this young lad that literally came from nothing and these is happening all of a sudden.
So the next time you think of commiting suicide because of the prevailing economic circumstances kindly follow this few steps below,
Step 1-Look for #1500,
Step 2-Head towards a Mallam shop,
Step 3-Buy suya of #500, and get a chilled hollandia yogurt as well,
Step 4-Head back home and have your bath with cold water,
Step 5-Unwrap the suya and open the chilled hollandia yogurt,
Step 6-Use the both of them into your system concurrently,
Step 7- Look for an interesting seasonal movie, watch until you fall asleep.
You have no idea what tomorrow has in store for you my dear, it may be your turn to be celebrated, so don't die before your time ok! Am not a motivational speaker, am only giving you a reality cheque.

1 Like

Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2021
helinues:
Summary: They are rubber stamp

They are rubber stamp because they didn't pay you your usual 10k SWAGA fee for December
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by allahIsAnIDOL: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Antoeni:
NEXT TIME YOU THINK OF COMM!TING SU!CIDE!
Either the devil likes it or not,
Either his song is meaningful or not,
Either his appearance is presentable or not,
The reality is, portable has been the headline of every social media platform in Nigeria for a week now and you know what that means. Every Celebrity is associating themselves with this young lad that literally came from nothing and these is happening all of a sudden.
So the next time you think of commiting suicide because of the prevailing economic circumstances kindly follow this few steps below,
Step 1-Look for #1500,
Step 2-Head towards a Mallam shop,
Step 3-Buy suya of #500, and get a chilled hollandia yogurt as well,
Step 4-Head back home and have your bath with cold water,
Step 5-Unwrap the suya and open the chilled hollandia yogurt,
Step 6-Use the both of them into your system concurrently,
Step 7- Look for an interesting seasonal movie, watch until you fall asleep.
You have no idea what tomorrow has in store for you my dear, it may be your turn to be celebrated, so don't die before your time ok! Am not a motivational speaker, am only giving you a reality cheque.

What of pple that don't have tv at home like me, werin i go do?

1 Like

Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by MNDY(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Udure2468:

Your wisdom will NEVER RUN DRY. yYou see this life. Enjoy am when you're alive. Happen to engage in a traumatized situation yesterday; i laid down a lady of 38 to rest in a 3 to 4ft. The lessons: Avoid the use to use the most bragging words "DO YOU KNOW WHO I'M?" during small quarrels or misunderstanding. Just be realistic and be modest in dealing with people. And most importantly; Be kind and humble.

How is what you wrote related to the suicide that the comment you quoted was discouraging? Did she die because she used the words: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I used those words in a small quarrel recently and went ahead to indicate that I am an officer of the law. Some people behave very badly and they need to be threatened to put them in check. People will hurt you if you go through life scared, avoiding trouble and forming gentle.
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by ultimateprof: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2021
Our law makers are not good enough for this country.
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by techWriter5: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2021
You just explained my thinking. I skipped the Saraki Era.
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by Penguin2: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
helinues:

We no dey mince words..

In Tracy Chapman's voice: Say it as it is

Not when Tinubu is involved though undecided
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by Federalofficia(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yaaaaaayyy - Naaaaayyyyy
post=108820162:

Scrapping off NYSC : Yay or Nay Nigerians?

Whatcha Say?!
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by Panda7(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
one barely notice this govt parastatal even exist save for their canvoys and murmur
Re: 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 by Udure2468: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sorry for the quotes...if you were in way pained. However, i was just relating a scenario. Sorry once more.
Different stroke for different folks.
We'redifferent so our ways of handling issues.
Thanks.
MNDY:

How is what you wrote related to the suicide that the comment you quoted was discouraging? Did she die because she used the words: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I used those words in a small quarrel recently and went ahead to indicate that I am an officer of the law. Some people behave very badly and they need to be threatened to put them in check. People will hurt you if you go through life scared, avoiding trouble and forming gentle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Battle: Ebonyi APC Expels Ann Agom-Eze / FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… / Listen To Trending Atiku Presidential Campaign Song #atikulation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.