Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War (34314 Views)

Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by MartinCorridon: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Aguodo:

They have started publishing books up and down claiming all manner of claiments. Ojukwu pursued his dream, whether it materialized or not he remains fulfilled even in his final abode. Not a bad idea really to follow through especially with self determination when you and your people are being rough handled in an entity that supposedly should promote justice and equity. That was the situation of Ojukwu then and even now. Ojukwu that I know can never weep on your shoulders to beg for forgiveness. Forget he was brave man.. Period

BRAVE grin

Wearing female skirts to run away from battle field is bravery to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Not richest! Loudest.

grin

Top 10 richest tribes in Africa
6. Igbo
This is the most successful and popular tribe in Nigeria. They are mainly into business; they are real.

Forbes 2021 ;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by goslowgoslow(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
kettykings:

.I am not getting angry.i am equally highlighting how Fulani has dealt with your leaders in the past , some were given life sentence, some poisoned , some slaughtered, Fulani is currently in possession of Lagos and illorin as vassal states
Oh really so it is no longer Tinubu that is in possession of Lagos? You all are confused.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
MartinCorridon:

ThEGodFaThEr101.... come here and cry your eyes out grin
Cry over what?
These Ijaw petroleum pipeline vandal miscreants sef.
Your children are suffering and dying of malnutrition as a result of over drinking of ogogoro by their parents and you're here talking irrelevant things.
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:

That's what they told you, That it was stolen. Their are legal paper-works backing this sales. And why you will never hear noise about it.

NNPC asks Buhari: Was $2.8bn oil money truly missing when you were petroleum minister;also he used the ministry to give out oil wells to his Fulani brothers.

Yes all stolen. grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by geosegun(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
9jah:

grin

Top 10 richest tribes in Africa
6. Igbo
This is the most successful and popular tribe in Nigeria. They are mainly into business; they are real.

Forbes 2021 ;

Liar - Yoruba was named No. 1 in your supposed rating.

https://www.currentschoolnews.com/articles/richest-tribes-in-africa/

https://thedailysblog.com/richest-tribes-in-africa/

Why did you omits that intentionally?

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=geosegun post=108840504]

Why did you omits that intentionally?[/quote shocked
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
geosegun:

Why did you omits that intentionally?

Ndigbo #6
Richest tribe in Africa.
I didn't mention Yoruba;because my case study is to rebuke ;your ignorant knowledge, about Ndigbo.
Thank you.
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by geosegun(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=9jah post=108840545][/quote]

What ignorant knowledge are you referring to when you tried to claim what is not real? Stop mis-informing the people - you are just worsening your argument.

what case study are you referring to? when you intentionally tried to mislead your readers. Most informed people know that, Igbos are probably the 3rd richest tribe in Nigeria in terms of wealth creation and population.

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Omodua(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:
After sacrificing 3,000,000 souls on a platter of banana leaves, He only wept. Show of shame and cowardice

If he was brave and really regretted the damage he caused, he should have been brave enough to commit suicide

His actions took the Igbo Nation 10 decades behind, and even looks unredeemable.

He should tell those he sent to their early graves in Heaven.

Counterfeit Aba made brave man. Didn't weigh repercussions before starting what he could not finish.
Your comments depicts you as a young boy who is unlettered and not abreast with history. Ojukwu didn't declare Biafra but his subjects of Eastern Nigeria goaded him to do so in face of tyranny and wanton destruction of Igbo lives in Nigeria. The genocide against Igbo was Titanic and against human civility. The pogroms continued and he, as the leader of the people, obeyed them and Biafra was declared to mitigate further annihilation of Ndigbo across Nigeria.
Biafra lost the war to centrifugal forces and not the firepower of Nigerian armed forces.

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by MummyD2020(f): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
Na who i wan ask na?
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:

We know you guys chest-beat alot

Your war ends on social media. No one is going to war.

We used to the chest-beating

We no do again nah;
Your one Liegeria is for exploitation reasons only.

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by sweetTai(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ojukwu was an idiot. His blind civil war destroyed the chance for Nigeria to be separated. If Ojukwu hadn’t started civil war, Nigeria would have been divided by now. It is obvious that we can’t not live as one nation with the Hausas. Their ways of life is barbaric.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by od501: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:

self aggrandizement!

So their are no private sector business in the north? They don't have private hotels, schools, hospital and businesses'? Do you know the role they play in agriculture?

Oh! Northerners dont do anything! You know one thing about you lots, you chest-beat alot. Northerner's will make things happen without noise. Easterners are naturally loud and wanting to be noticed. In true reality, the east does not have the number of billionaires in the North, they not just loud about wealth and don't chest-beat.

If you talking about wealth, I mean real-time wealth, Easterners are learners.

When you say real time wealth, you mean loots? Cos that's all they known for: bomb kinda politics and farming.

Do bad you can't also read and Comprehend, cos if you can, you notice where I mentioned that major businesses are owned by Southers.

Billionaires ma ass!! I know how the North operates, an Alahaji gets the bag of loots and feeds rest with Tuwo every morning and night. It doesn’t work that way in the East, they show their brothers where to get the fish instead of feeding them with it, hence, the many millionaires you see there today.

I rather go for a society with one billionaire, and hundred thousand millionaires, than a one with hundreds thousand poor religious fanatics with two billionaires. No society grows that way, and that's why you see thousands of northerners suffering from abject poverty today.
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by omenkaLives(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2021

NIGERIAN Ambassador to Cote D’Ivoire during late President Shehu Shagari’s administration, Denis Ukume, has disclosed that late Biafra warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu, wept under his shoulder for forgiveness over role in war.

Another invaluable ammunition has landed in the palms of those whose desire isnto troll ipob in particular and Igbos in general.

This isn't gonna be nice at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by elmodee7(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
True. But the brainwashed gullible will say otherwise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by geosegun(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
9jah:

Ndigbo #6
Richest tribe in Africa.
I didn't mention Yoruba;because my case study is to rebuke ;your ignorant knowledge, about Ndigbo.
Thank you.

What ignorant knowledge are you referring to when you tried to claim what is not real? Stop mis-informing the people - you are just worsening your argument.

what case study are you referring to? when you intentionally tried to mislead your readers. Most informed people know that, Igbos are probably the 3rd richest tribe in Nigeria in terms of wealth creation and population.

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by porthouse7(f): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Look at them
please stop dis... where u guys crawl out from?
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by porthouse7(f): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
ojukwu a typical example of coward.... mumu man

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by porthouse7(f): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brimstone77:

Hehehehe...

Ogbeni are you ashamed to mention the mega cities in your own region...??

You had already made us know that enugu and Co are not cities please tell us mega cities in your region..

You afonjas can be funny...

From the comfort of your ogbomosho cave you have described how the entire south east states look like..

List those cities in your region please..
avoid dis guys they came prepared
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by VEHINTOLAR: 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ojukwu;an irresponsible, thoughtless,tactless emotional nitwit just like the rest of Ibos !

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by porthouse7(f): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
stanluiz:
Story story story grin

Say be an ignorant man who has never left his brown roof region grin

You sit in your slum in ibadan or Lagos and declare you know everything. You like has never left their village.

why will a reasonable person venture in to d east, for what reason? people why dey run enter south west in thousands every dey, Xmas come go village dem no still gre go yeye people

3 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by executive12: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Is04970:
Awolowo was the best president Nigeria never had Ojukwu.
Meanwhile I will only start taking those that want Biafra serious when they blow up the major brigdes linking the erosion ridden enclave with the rest of Nigeria.
Peace.

Poor Mushin resident.
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by IbileIfe: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Is04970:
Awolowo was the best president Nigeria never had Ojukwu.
Meanwhile I will only start taking those that want Biafra serious when they blow up the major brigdes linking the erosion ridden enclave with the rest of Nigeria.
Peace.
grin
You are wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by executive12: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
AkalaJ:

Please loud it so they can hear. Igbos and Fulanis are one (a symbiotic and mutually beneficial master-and-slave relationship. And if in doubt, go and ask Nnamdi Azikiwe and Alex Ekwueme in their graves). MNK and his ipob/ESN miscreants would fail in their efforts to drive a wedge between Igbos and their Fulani brothers masters. grin One Nigeria forever to all my fellow Nwafors. cheesy grin

Shameless character. At the moment, we know which tribe that has been playing second class citizens role because the Fulanis promised them Presidency in 2023.
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by lastchild: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
AkalaJ:

Please loud it so they can hear. Igbos and Fulanis are one (a symbiotic and mutually beneficial master-and-slave relationship. And if in doubt, go and ask Nnamdi Azikiwe and Alex Ekwueme in their graves). MNK and his ipob/ESN miscreants would fail in their efforts to drive a wedge between Igbos and their Fulani brothers masters. grin One Nigeria forever to all my fellow Nwafors. cheesy grin
Oga, igbos and fulanis can never be one. In which area did we even resemble?
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by MartinCorridon: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Cry over what?
These Ijaw petroleum pipeline vandal miscreants sef.
Your children are suffering and dying of malnutrition as a result of over drinking of ogogoro by their parents and you're here talking irrelevant things.

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by kettykings: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Oh really so it is no longer Tinubu that is in possession of Lagos? You all are confused.
Go and try ejecting dangote or BUA from Lagos and you will know who really owns Lagos, how many yorubas were minister of Lagos affairs before the civil war?
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by VEHINTOLAR: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
9jah:

Gibberish;
Nonsense and Ingredients;
Study the *Igbo landing* (USA)
Igbo ewe eze;
We rather die; than to be enslaved.
It took Europeans 9 months each; to capture the entire -Northern ;and Western region of Nigeria.
Furthermore ;it took the same Europeans 30 years to capture Ndigbo.
Nomadic tribe ;with there stupid illiteracy syndrome wont understand history.
Your Bokoharam brothers and sisters are applauding your nomadic comment about Ndigbo ;
Yall up north are already slaves; to the Futadjalon invaders.

Ndigbo ! You guys are not only cannibals but beautiful liars as well ! Which 30 years did it take Europeans to capture any faecal oha drinking osus ? It was not even the Europeans that were selling your cowardly asses into the slavery;it was your slave masters - the Ijaws !

Check out the attached receipt of a trans Atlantic slave purchase and please look out for the word "Eboe' therein as the Europeans used to call you ibos !

2 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by VEHINTOLAR: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
9jah:

Gibberish;
Your nomadic brian lacks intelligence.
Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015. ... Igbo don't need Nigeria. Botswana, Rwanda, Ghana and Morocco are all doing great right now.

Stop being a liar you this faecal oha drinking OSU ! There is no such report of Igbo being any intelligent tribe or whatever nonsense you're saying ! Only God knows what you slaves from that tiny enclaves of criminals always feel like !

You are not any intelligent tribe but slaves - osus ! See the attached document to clear any doubt !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by goslowgoslow(m): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
kettykings:

Go and try ejecting dangote or BUA from Lagos and you will know who really owns Lagos, how many yorubas were minister of Lagos affairs before the civil war?
Lol you people are double edged sword. You accused Tinubu of taking over Lagos but now you are singing a different tune.
Between your comment makes no single sense. Dangote and Bua are Nigerian companies and employment provider that can operate anywhere. So what would be the basis of trying to eject them.
Oga find another analogy and answer my question.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Stop being a liar you this faecal oha drinking OSU ! There is no such report of Igbo being any intelligent tribe or whatever nonsense you're saying ! Only God knows what you slaves from that tiny enclaves of criminals always feel like !

You are not any intelligent tribe but slaves - osus ! See the attached document to clear any doubt !

Insults no facts;
Poverty have really destroyed yall.
Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters / Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously / Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.