Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? (3360 Views)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) / For Rape Victims In Port Harcourt(very Important) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Missionaire:

You're quite right. But on your last paragraph (the first sentence), I believe the society equates crying with feminity.
I mean, there are some things a man can do and people would call him a woman. The society expects men to not show weakness and crying is one sign of weakness.

Concerning the last sentence in your last paragraph, it is quite unfortunate that it is the same gender that would mock their fellow gender victims of rape thereby preventing others from reporting cases of rape.
Baralatie, that's an example of the toxic masculinity Datboredberry was referring to before you deflected from the said subject.
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Erection means consent because there will be no erection if he's not aroused,why will an aroused man claim rape,is that not nonsense?
By your analogy, wetness and orgasm means consent because there will be no wetness is she is not aroused or orgasm if she didn't enjoy the sex. Why will a wet woman forcefully given mouth action claim rape, is that not nonsense?

3 Likes

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Missionaire:

You're quite right. But on your last paragraph (the first sentence), I believe the society equates crying with feminity.
I mean, there are some things a man can do and people would call him a woman. The society expects men to not show weakness and crying is one sign of weakness.

Concerning the last sentence in your last paragraph, it is quite unfortunate that it is the same gender that would mock their fellow gender victims of rape thereby preventing others from reporting cases of rape.
The bolded is so right, men are their own worst enemies. Can't we at least use the patriarchy to curb ills like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Missionaire: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Flamemignon1:

The bolded is so right, men are their own worst enemies. Can't we at least use the patriarchy to curb ills like this?

Whether men or women, I have discovered that opposite sexes are sometimes more compassionate when it comes to sensitive issues like this compared to same sex.

1 Like

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Missionaire: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Baralatie, that's an example of the toxic masculinity Datboredberry was referring to before you deflected from the said subject.

Yes, toxic masculinity.
Rape Was The subject, toxic masculinity was just a topic in that subject. I didn't deflect.
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Flamemignon1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Missionaire:

Yes, toxic masculinity.
Rape Was The subject, toxic masculinity was just a topic in that subject. I didn't deflect.
No man, I wasn't referring to you but I was citing an example in your comment to baralatie. You obviously weren't deflecting
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Missionaire: 6:15am On Dec 28, 2021
Flamemignon1:

No man, I wasn't referring to you but I was citing an example in your comment to baralatie. You obviously weren't deflecting

Oh, okay. I'm sorry I didn't get you earlier.

1 Like

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Chidexthebest: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
You do not understand the meaning of the phrase...I didn't say masculinity is toxic... There's a huge difference...

Masculinity is good...

The definition of masculinity or the traits associated with it might be bad... Or self-sabotaging...

Masculinity can affect men negatively...

For example...

Masculinity: Men are strong...

[This is good]

Toxic masculinity: Men shouldn't cry because men ought to be strong... If they do, they are weak.

[This is a stereotype that would hurt men because it prevents them from opening up and seeking support when they feel down]

Masculinity: Men are the aggressors (regards to sex).

Toxic masculinity: If men are the aggressors, then they can't be victims of sexual abuse...

Masculinity: Men are the head because they are the providers and protectors...

Toxic masculinity: Since men are the protectors, they are the last to be evacuated during wars...etc...

And since they are the providers, they always have to struggle to pay the bills... Sometimes, with not support from their partners...

Toxic masculinity: The many ways masculinity might not favour men... Or be toxic...

An example of Toxic feminity:

Women are fragile...

Some women assume a subservient position so they benefit from their partners... but it backfires since they usually become victims of domestic violence...etc...

The reason why people speak more on toxic masculinity is because men usually fight in favour of patriarchy... Which doesn't always benefit them but they do so to claim superiority over women...

This thread for example:

Most men would not report cases if sexual abuse because they don't want to seem UNMASCULINE...

They don't want to seem UNMASCULINE because it would make them feel equal or less than women...

So they prefer to not speak out or even seek justice because of their weird definition of MASCULINITY...

If a man says, 'i have been raped'... Then he would not be able to say later that he's superior to women... Because he had been places in a position of SUBMISSION during his ASSAULT by a man... Or worse, by a woman...

Another thing... Men always try to make it seem like they are crazy over sex... That's why the boast of their high body counts...etc...

Toxic masculinity: how can a man who brags about his 'conquests' be raped by a woman?

Get it?

The definition of masculinity means being passionate about sex... This hurts men because they can not later say that they were rape victims...
There is nothing like toxic masculinity, men exhibit masculinity and ladies exhibit femininity. What should be of concern is fragile and weak masculinity and femininity which produces people like bobrisky and his likes
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by MufasaLion: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't believe in men rape,as soon as he's able to get erection then there's no rape,it's all trash.

Damn! You're wrong!!!!!

It's safe to say, as long as a woman is wet, it's no rape also, innit?
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by MufasaLion: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Erection means consent because there will be no erection if he's not aroused,why will an aroused man claim rape,is that not nonsense?

Why will a woman with erect nipples and wet pu**y claim rape, is that not nonsense?
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by MufasaLion: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

Siofra try to rape me twise last b4 M.O.D finaly ban her for harasment angry
Nmezor make one atempt angry
That Hisduchess ting also tryed one atempt angry
who else?...thinking..yes, Hintona try one atempt.. angry
..and Meobizy..she almost trick me angry

You talk too much, kiddo.
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Hisduchess(f): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pumpumking:

Siofra try to rape me twise last b4 M.O.D finaly ban her for harasment angry
Nmezor make one atempt angry
That Hisduchess ting also tryed one atempt angry
who else?...thinking..yes, Hintona try one atempt.. angry
..and Meobizy..she almost trick me angry

I'm a married woman now so steer clear and stop crushing on me forever mrcork tongue
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by MrCork: 1:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Hisduchess:

I'm a married woman now so steer clear and stop crushing on me forever mrcork tongue

angry
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by MrCork: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hisduchess:

Marry who??...davido?..i begggy!
May i remind u that u still owe me 3weeek punnny as agree & may i all so remind u that u promise i am goin to hav 3some wit u & royalbu sinse u promise to help me beg her to join!!((TRUE STORY)) angry
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Kobojunkie: 4:06am On Apr 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP
One Female can NOT rape a Guy! But a Group of Females Can!

All dey need to do is to Tie him down with a Rope! Get Naked and Suckk his Dicck to Full arousal if it refused to Stand! undecided

With d erect Dicck, One Female will now Ride on it till the Poor dude ejaculates! sad

After Ejaculation, the Babes Sucks again and the Dicck rises by Force..
They take turns in Fuccking him till the Guys passes out or even Give up the Ghost! sad embarassed embarassed

Is this not the same Vinnie2000 on another thread castigated Saphiere that wrote the above nonsense here about male rape? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You Or Is Interested / Sweet Love Text Messages and 5 apps To Make Holidays Romantic, Exciting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.