Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. (33689 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by phranco(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
I am in a relationship with a girl I'm planning to get married to. I love her and we vibe together and play most times. From my own assessment, she is good, down to earth, knows how to cook, humble, respectful, and she is also very beautiful naturally, infact she passed 70% quality of the kind of woman I want in my life.

The problem is that I'm not attracted to her sexually. She has a small body, and doesn't have nyash or should I say small nyash (sorry for the offensive word). I'm not aroused if I'm with her. I can manage to have sex with her just once, even if she will stay five days with me, and I know this gives her concern.

I like ladies with backside, height and chubby. but the ones I have come across doesn't even measure up to this my girl in character.

Does sex Matter so much in marriage? Cos I'm afraid I may cheat on her or get sexual satisfaction outside our marriage. I'm just confused right now.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
cheesy
Op,I pity you in advance...If you like, allow your quest and love for big nyanch to make you loosegaurd who go give you peace of mind..

Abi na banny wey get big nyanch wey go make you get competition with other men you want? cheesy

Las las,one day one day small nyanch go vex shake undecided

592 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by DarkJeddi(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
You know she can still add flesh abi?

All I see is a girl that would balloon..

As soon as she drops one or two kids..

You wear the shoes sha.. undecided

138 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by dingbang(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
If you can't value her, please dm me her number so i can make her a queen since you have let your preek affect your thinking.

238 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
OP
Better let that Girl go now! sad

Even if you are Single after dat, Manage Like that!

I Have been in ur Shoes B4! Met a young lady who was 22 yrs around 2017!
She was Pretty at least, has some big Yanch and Boobs! But for some unknown reason, der was no Romantic or sexual chemistry with her! shocked sad
I do, do, do, For where? sad embarassed

We partially Broke up and came back again! Guess what, she was now a Born Again of a New generation church!
So so Pastor, Revival, Holy spirit issues she was discussing! Now even Worsened the situation undecided

That was it!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by slawormiir: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Bros op ....stop confusing yourself and settle down with that baby girl...
Vinnie2000:

Na you come dey Talk dis kind thing?
Some Girls, when you are with Dem, Ur Dicck rarely Stand! sad embarassed
But some, even small touches here and there, Ur Dicck will be Responding to the sweet signals.. tongue

U want the Young Man to confine himself to a Sexless marriage? sad
I understand you...but let me tell you a secret...marry a woman that can vibe, discuss, chat and play with you.....you see that sexual attraction aspects....it is going to come gradually
Forget about the yansh..as far as she is a woman that sexual attraction will come
and the funny and stupid thing is that most men even when their wife is sexually attractive with yansh they will still be banging other women outside

289 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by matrix199(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Just think it through. Big bum comes with its own problems. Are you capable enough to wade off sharks that would be attracted to her? So, why not appreciate the small bum that gives peace of mind,

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Lalami3232(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
The girl na yeye girl, why she no go Yaba market go buy yansh and big breast? She no see as dem omotola and Destiny go buy yansh from balogun market? OP, discard her jare, na stupid girl she be as she no get yansh. But just give me her number, I wan ask her something.
Na man wey never ready for marriage na dey come out with these yeye/childish excuse. You see babe wey get wetin both married men and barchelors dey pray and fast for, and you come here dey talk trash. You don take your fever medicine this week so? I pity that girl if she ever gets married to a shallow brain man like you. God why you go dey give mumu people good gifts but the sensible no dey ever see such If I mistakenly see babe wey get half of those aforementioned attributes wey your babe get, na alter you go see us in the next 3months. Anyways, I go advise say make you discard her because E clear say you go cheat on her when una don marry. That babe deserve man wey go appreciate her, not a teenage nairalander. I just dey vex for here!!! People dey find babe wey get half of wetin you get but u dey here dey complain. If na yansh be marriage, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Toke Makinwa, Mercy Aigbe and co suppose still dey marriage. My guy, use you head and kidney oooo.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Man wey never ready na dey find unnecessary excuse for woman body"

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Bros op ....stop confusing yourself and settle down with that baby girl

Na you come dey Talk dis kind thing?

Some Girls, when you are with Dem, Ur Dicck rarely Stand! sad embarassed
But some, even small touches here and there, Ur Dicck will be Responding to the sweet signals.. tongue

U want the Young Man to confine himself to a Sexless marriage? sad

9 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by fati2001(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
phranco:
I am in a relationship with a girl I'm planning to get married to. I love her and we vibe together and play most times. From my own assessment, she is good, down to earth, knows how to cook, humble , respectful, and she is also very beautiful naturally, infact she passed 70% quality of the kind of woman I want in my life.
The problem is that I'm not attracted to her sexually. She has a small body, and doesn't have nyash or should I say small nyash (sorry for the offensive word). I'm not aroused if I'm with her. I can manage to have sex with her just once , even if she will stay five days with me, and I know this gives her concern.
I like ladies with backside, height and chubby . but the ones I have come across doesn't even measure up to this my girl in character.
Does sex Matter so much in marriage? Cos I'm afraid I may cheat on her or get sexual satisfaction outside our marriage. I'm just confused right now.

yet you still have the guts to mentioned @bolded angry

10 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by fati2001(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
phranco:
I am in a relationship with a girl I'm planning to get married to. I love her and we vibe together and play most times. From my own assessment, she is good, down to earth, knows how to cook, humble , respectful, and she is also very beautiful naturally, infact she passed 70% quality of the kind of woman I want in my life.
The problem is that I'm not attracted to her sexually. She has a small body, and doesn't have nyash or should I say small nyash (sorry for the offensive word). I'm not aroused if I'm with her. I can manage to have sex with her just once , even if she will stay five days with me, and I know this gives her concern.
I like ladies with backside, height and chubby . but the ones I have come across doesn't even measure up to this my girl in character.

yet you still have the guts to mentioned @bolded angry

don't worry,YOU WON'T BE CONFUSE when you see the one with big ynash and breast with 30% of what you desire in woman cheesycheesycheesy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by WibusJaga: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2021

In summary, your problem is: Beauty=10%, Character=75%, Companionship(Friendship)=75%.
Sex is very important in marriage so if there is little or no Sexual Attraction (part of Beauty), better call it off. This may be difficult here because I perceive you're already so emotionally attached to her.
Well, you are the one to take the decision but bear in mind there is no perfect woman so your decision will depend on the balance you can strike between Beauty, Character & Companionship.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by daddytime(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
phranco:

Life no balance...
Na so God design the life and everything.

If life balance, the ones wey be your spec for get the 70% score wey she get. Those ones 70% score dey on him own level.

Even you wey dey find 100% no get reach 70%.

Just close your eyes and ears to wetin people go think or talk. Na you know werin you get. Carry am, dust am, and wife am.

If you open your mind you go get used to her and overtime that small ikebe wey you dey see go turn to "your bum bum bigger than Bombay" for your eye.. grin

Nobody, country, or situation perfect my brother.

Life na complimenting and making do with what we've been dealt in this case, so long as you are convinced she's the wife for you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Agricmoney(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
make I sidon dey learn from others o

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Kennyprince: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
So what made u go for her in the first place since u know the kind of woman that u want already

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Bros op ....stop confusing yourself and settle down with that baby girl

I understand you...but let me tell you a secret...marry a woman that can vibe, discuss, chat and play with you.....you see that sexual attraction aspects....it is going to come gradually
Forget about the yansh..as far as she is a woman that sexual attraction will come
Mennnnnnnn,so you wise finish like this? shocked

30 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Yohans(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Oboi this life no balance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by ParpahSeventy: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
I was thinking like you because I always felt I would cheat on her, I made peace with myself after two years with her, in those two years+, I realized she was everything I wanted even without big breast and nyash, she made for that with every other thing.. When your mindset shift, your priorities will change

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Kellibae(f): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pray this topic don't reach for, they way they are going to roast u u will deactiviate ur account and use urine mix akamu.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by phranco(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Thank you guys for ur submissions and opinions so far, I really appreciate. From these write ups, Peace of mind and Happines is top priority in marriage, sex is secondary, after all we can't be having sex every day in marriage. She will definitely give me the desired happiness.
You know in life, there is a stage when the truth will be staring at your face but it will be difficult to take decision. Not until you confide in someone and build your confidence. I will definitely wife her, nobody is complete and perfect. Its just that I'm a sexually active person, and I'm looking at marriage from sex angle. But my mindset have changed tonight, thanks guys.

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by phranco(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
daddytime:

Life no balance...
Na so God design the life and everything.

If life balance, the ones wey be your spec for get the 70% score wey she get. Those ones 70% score dey on him own level.

Even you wey dey find 100% no get reach 70%.

Just close your eyes and ears to wetin people go think or talk. Na you know werin you get. Carry am, dust am, and wife am.

If you open your mind you go get used to her and overtime that small ikebe wey you dey see go turn to "your bum bum bigger than Bombay" for your eye.. grin

Nobody, country, or situation perfect my brother.

Life na complimenting and making do with what we've been dealt in this case, so long as you are convinced she's the wife for you.

Thanks bro, wise opinion

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by phranco(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
ParpahSeventy:
I was thinking like you because I always felt I would cheat on her, I made peace with myself after two years with her, in those two years+, I realized she was everything I wanted even without big breast and nyash, she made for that with every other thing.. When your mindset shift, your priorities will change
Honestly, it has got me thinking for more than two months now. But I just realized that is my dick making the thinking for me. My last relationship that ended about three years ago, the girl have height, beautiful shape, nyash and moderate bress. But she is very toxic, she always tells me to my face that two captain can not sail a ship. She wants me to be loyal to her which led me to end the relationship. She always cheat and will still lie to my face, even though I have caught her thrice. In fact that relationship was hell and I thank God I got out alive. Now same thinking of external features have beclouded my brain again, but I have overcome it tonight and have taking my decision .

21 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Small yansh dey shake o op. Marry her for peace of mind

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by jericco1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Well it's better you leave her to spare your blushes in the future
Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Kirkman: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
You can't always get what you want or wish for. She has good qualities that are rare in a lady of these days. So man up and take her for who she is and wife her cos those physical qualities that you wish for will someday sag and fade away.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by yuping(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
See you see yansh, people dey this life shaa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by flokii: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Let her go to avoid stories that touch later.. sexual compatibility is very important in marriage else you become flatmates after marriage.
We don't want to be hearing stories like.. I see her as my sister bla bla bla.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by ParpahSeventy: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
phranco:

Honestly, it has got me thinking for more than two months now. But I just realized that is my dick making the thinking for me. My last relationship that ended about three years ago, the girl have height, beautiful shape, nyash and moderate bress. But she is very toxic, she always tells me to my face that two captain can not sail a ship. She wants me to be loyal to her which led me to end the relationship. She always cheat and will still lie to my face, even though I have caught her thrice. In fact that relationship was hell and I thank God I got out alive. Now same thinking of external features have beclouded my brain again, but I have overcome it tonight and have taking my decision .
better for you.
You can't get all in one package.
I got the attributes that I wanted d most and really comfortable with her.
Breast will fall, nyash go tire you.

11 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wetin dey do guys sef?
If the girl fine wey she get good ass,una go say she no get character and she’s after money. Now,you see the one wey surpass your expectations in a woman,you complaining of small yansh again? Go do surgery for her na if you can’t accept her natural body. Silly Johnny!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Wuminity(f): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
phranco:
Thank you guys for ur submissions and opinions so far, I really appreciate. From these write ups, Peace of mind and Happines is top priority in marriage, sex is secondary, after all we can't be having sex every day in marriage. She will definitely give me the desired happiness.
You know in life, there is a stage when the truth will be staring at your face but it will be difficult to take decision. Not until you confide in someone and build your confidence. I will definitely wife her, nobody is complete and perfect. Its just that I'm a sexually active person, and I'm looking at marriage from sex angle. But my mindset have changed tonight, thanks guys.

Bro, I disagree with you.
If you are sexually active,,,,it's likely you cheat on her, if your sexual vibe no choke.
You see, sex is important too in marriage just as money is.

I once met a man who took the giant step and later regret doing it, as he looks outside for satisfaction, in the process, he met someone who is everything he ever wanted.

Meanwhile his wife did not take in due to their on and off sex life. He said his man hood does not respond when with the woman.

To cut the story short, the love he had for the woman faded off, he made plan to wife the new woman and divorce his wife, even after the woman finally conceived.

He already lost interest.

You see love is not enough in marriage

Only in the olden days that love covers all.

Make sure you really want this before going into it, and be ready to bear what will come along with it.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. by Lamanii22(f): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
You wanna lose a good woman because of nyansh..? C'mon man!

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.