Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Who Can Understand This Mystery?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Understand This Mystery?? (1318 Views)

Only The Legends Can Understand What's On / Dont Be Decieved,no Man Can Understand Women. / I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by xeratek: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Do you know how God regularly pause time on earth so that everything freezes. Sometimes the freezing could last for decades. No changes could be detected because the time entity was removed from the earth which simply means there was nothing like yesterday, tomorrow or even today grin

The concept of infinity has been proven mathematically. God lives outside the universe which is infinite (it has no definite size or extremes. ) the part of the universe that humans could relate is what we call the observable universe which is measured in light years.
In case you did not know now you should know God use to pause time and it happened while you are alive.

This is a preamble to my forthcoming article Realms, Existence and Manifestation . How people assume that things don't exist simply because they do not manifest on the physical Realm.

And believe me, currently no human being on earth could write on this topic except myself cool

1 Like

Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by Jeremani: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
We await the next post
Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by xeratek: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Also note the time entity only exist in the universe. The sun is the entity that regulates time in the universe.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by xeratek: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by mac699: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
AM interested in your topic, send me a free copy when you are done, we can rub mind togather.
Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by shantti(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Even here on Earth, time is an illusion, time does not exist

1 Like

Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by ParpahSeventy: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
You sound like you have a point, but as things stands, if there are no visible changes here in 10 years, in other parts of the world things are changing in that same 10 years, did I miss your point?
Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by Truvelisback(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
shantti:
Even here on Earth, time is an illusion, time does not exist
If time doesn't exist, why do people get old?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
xeratek:
Do you know how God regularly pause time on earth so that everything freezes. Sometimes the freezing could last for decades. No changes could be detected because the time entity was removed from the earth which simply means there was nothing like yesterday, tomorrow or even today grin

The concept of infinity has been proven mathematically. God lives outside the universe which is infinite (it has no definite size or extremes. ) the part of the universe that humans could relate is what we call the observable universe which is measured in light years.
In case you did not know now you should know God use to pause time and it happened while you are alive.

This is a preamble to my forthcoming article Realms, Existence and Manifestation . How people assume that things don't exist simply because they do not manifest on the physical Realm.

And believe me, currently no human being on earth could write on this topic except myself cool

This one don smoke igbo

1 Like

Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by shantti(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
If time doesn't exist, why do people get old?

The nature of human existence does not validate the existence of time.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by Premiumwriter: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
If the time entity was removed, then he didn't really pause the time.

Pausing time is a concept you can't explain because the human mind is already used to been in a place where there's always a 'before' and 'after'.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by Randommikey(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
First of all light years is distance In space not a unit for the observable universe. Secondly, the sun has nothing to do with time, our sun could go out and we’d still die of old age, that’s if we survive the aftermath of what happens if the sun dies.
I do agree with you that God exists outside time and space, but try to back it up with true facts, I believe time can be stopped without anyone knowing, it probably has been done before.
Facts man, use facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by Osashalom: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
You have some valid points especially God and eternity. However, the way you are going, you may soon creat another religion.... Be careful so a demon doesn't enter you too.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by Justice4Toto: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
OP don smoke mmpurummri
Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by Truvelisback(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
shantti:

The nature of human existence does not validate the existence of time.
Why? How?
Re: Who Can Understand This Mystery?? by xeratek: 2:34pm On May 02, 2022
whitemonies I don't have access to my email. You can talk here

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Think He Is Cute / I Hurt Her With My Words, How Can I Get Back On Track. / Is It Weird That At 24 You Have Never Dated A Man In Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.