Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint (39765 Views)

Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him / Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men / How Policemen Extorted N22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Young Men At Gunpoint In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by aktolly54(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gotze1:
But they move out now. So that is where they should target them. Waiting for longer year is dulling. Na when them dey service e dey pain.
I just pity policeman family especially the rogue one, they think they protect their family not until they meet someone who get craze pass them
Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by tonyson010(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
Why will you even carry a device holding your wallets out ..I have a phone for finance and I don't Waka with except I am traveling

Or better still use a phone like xiaomi that has second space. Put Ur secrets in the second space.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by DjRickyNG: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
Why will you even carry a device holding your wallets out ..I have a phone for finance and I don't Waka with except I am traveling

Very stupid of u 2 blame an innocent citizen instead of the criminals depriving us our freedom

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by Dottore: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
What if you got accosted by the rogue police while on your trip?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by mamawa123: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Is this the new trend in Nigeria now……… Nigeria police officers are criminals.

They withdrew like 18 million naira worth of Bitcoin from that account. Nigerian government and police authority need to stop this nonsense.

Value of the Bitcoin: $50000 x 0.65 = $32500

In naira: $32500 x 560 = N18,200,000
Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by papamondico: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
This policemen are really arm robbers robbing innocent people of their hard earn money. pls this set of people in the police force should face death sentence.
Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by FarahAideed: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
DjRickyNG:

Very stupid of u 2 blame an innocent citizen instead of the criminals depriving us our freedom

I didn't blame anyone ....I am just telling some actions i take to mitigate the effect of our rotten society

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by Cultistupdate: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
FarahAideed:

How can u be scared of thieves and still be scared of the police

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by Yankee101: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
People push back eventually

Ipob started like this. Too much police brutality

Keep pushing

Even a goat bites back eventually

Fire all of them without benefits and send them to prison if found guilty
Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by seyz91(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Traveling is still same as going out and going out with it not the point here

You left headache to treat stomach pain

You should have talked or cendemned the rotten system of the police force and here you are blaming innocent citizens of going out with their mobile phons as if its a crime
FarahAideed:
Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by ablejesus26(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
CannibalTorment:
Must your comments always show foolishness and foolishness, if your brain cannot process what was written, can't you keep quiet, must you comment with insults? Never in your life quote me again if you cannot comment without insult.

As long as dat dead thing you are carrying on that coconut head of yours can't think beyond names when crime is committed just to masturbate on senseless tribal banters and look for useless lazy hoodlums like yourself that will keep polluting every thread with your foolishness and stupid tribal gbasgbos,I will call you out�
Una go see Toyota storyline,but una must find one way or the other to turn am to tribal bigotry,them take am swear for you

I didn't insult you I only stated the fact bcus you are actually acting like someone who is destined to do tribal bigotry especially with how you do it with so much passion ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by 4labi1: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
The way police are doing this their side hustle of stealing is getting out of hand. Police upper Sunday robbed my friend with their guns because she helped them in her car too iyana oworo... Fg seriously need to re-evaluate evry police staff dey av. Some no suppose get gun.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by Meteng: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
That Cordelia was a very fine officer when she was PPRO in Akwa Ibom State, maybe Lagos spirit changed her
Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Don't carry you devices (including cards) that contain your financial statements and transactions out, just use only the card you pay in small amount for immediate use.

That's how one useless God-forsaken police idiot stopped me at Isolo, and asked me to log on to my Bank app for him, I told him I will not and heaven will not fall... the idiot continued for about 45mins before he handed over my phone after wasting his time.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by Bobxin: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Bleep! What are you saying. When you scan a particular address. You'll always see the last transaction that came in or went out!

Weti you de Yan

I don't know how possible this is. But seeing the last transaction is not enough to prove this, they (either police of the guys) may have made other transactions after the extortion. I believe the hashtag, cuz I've used it before.
Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by Bobxin: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
seyz91:
Traveling is still same as going out and going out with it not the point here

You left headache to treat stomach pain

You should have talked or cendemned the rotten system of the police force and here you are blaming innocent citizens of going out with their mobile phons as if its a crime
It's a risk in this country, we've been condemning the NPF since time immemorial, nothing would change.
Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by Nwokos: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
That is why we don't sympathize with them when unknown gun men dealt with them, the enemy of common people is police

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by Gotze1: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
aktolly54:
I just pity policeman family especially the rogue one, they think they protect their family not until they meet someone who get craze pass them
I tell you. If na me. I will allow them take the money then start targeting their families.

By the time I kill 3 of their children, they will realise what they have done.
Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bobxin:

I don't know how possible this is. But seeing the last transaction is not enough to prove this, they (either police of the guys) may have made other transactions after the extortion. I believe the hashtag, cuz I've used it before.
the hashtag no doubt is used to check the the recievr, the sender and the time...

But the address of the owner can also be scanned to confirmed the last transaction that took place there!!
Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by anungangampu: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Some people are just cowards. Imagine NPF criminals attack someone from your tribe. The best you can do is atack the tribe of the NPF involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by 989900: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
The mother of all protests is loading . . . we'll get there.

And some unfortunate beings on here would want you to believe anything that comes out from rogues like this?! End SARS white report, etc.?

I've stopped having any pity for whatever befalls anyone in uniform in the sh!thole country since October, 2020.

NPF=Armed Robbers! Criminals!! Bastards!!!

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by showafrica(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
FarahAideed:

Thats the new way... You cannot load a physical wallet with dollars and move about with it. Las las na police go tire.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by showafrica(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
illicit:
Where una dey see this money

The money dey inside binance... Bring money buy tutorial.
Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by DjRickyNG: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

I didn't blame anyone ....I am just telling some actions i take to mitigate the effect of our rotten society

Sorry then if I misunderstood you. Sounding rude or abusive was never d intention.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by daberechi86p: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2021
sad
Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by spreado(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Telekinetic:

Yes! That doesn’t mean you are able to trace last transact with btc address. To confirm any btc transactions you need the transact ID or hash. Google is your friend abeg!

You can definitely trace transaction using only the btc address and saying the binance email format is wrong shows you know nothing about it. All what you've been saying is wrong. Stop displaying ur ignorance
Re: Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint by spreado(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Telekinetic:

You must be very stupid if you don’t know that shit was faked with binance messaging format. Only transaction hash will show you if that transaction really happened. Abeg educate yourself before vomiting dustbin!

It shows the address and hash. Have you made an external withdrawal from binance?
The mail sent to you show address and hash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife / Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob / Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.