Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel (92827 Views)

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Lalas247(f): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ishilove:

He is a bastard son of a thousand fathers
I agree .....
Plenty on this thread cry
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by iLegendd(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
MARKone:

Omo I'm shocked you people believed this Story. OP is a Story teller. So the babe can't tell the other guy to leave his door unlocked.

The moment a Nigerian becomes a fraudster, he begins to think everyone is a liar like them.

I'm not calling you a fraudster, but you have their mentality.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
GrandMasters:
Your loss

After eating your pizza....

Allow her to enter....give her the fvck of her life by shifting her womb and bending her leg....treat her like what she is...

Then after that...at 12am push her out of your room and lock the door

Stop being too emotional.....next time don't fail to treat a dog like a dog

F*ck of her life? That is you f*cking with anger. You may kill her and end up in jail because if revenge.

Your suggestion of f*cking her and shifting her womb is actually more emotional than shunning her.

2 Likes

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by noisy45(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nilon:
and akwaibom girls sabi nack

He dey their body
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Ungodly: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Moji12:
80% of distant relationship don't end well, not even in this era kinda of girls, where yahoo is booming, Instagram and other social media vices. It takes a lot of self discipline to behave and remain focused, referring to both genders. There are jus several things to get you distracted out there.
The watch word is simply SELF-DISCIPLINE �
funny to think they are not even apart or far distant when the lady carried out the act, they were in the same hotel room… ehii God airpus o
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Loveganipedro(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
hotwax:

i dont think she is into hookup. She just wanted to have a fling..one night stand...most ladies do..even the decent and faithful ones...

one guy will just come from nowhere and he will bang them...

I never saw any sign of infidelity in her...

I didnt disvirgin her, but she was well kept...I dont want to reveal everything
She is into full time hookup biz! I know her sorry na wetin she dey do

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lalas247:

It's the season cheesy
Just free nothing to do decided to check out the famous forum....
How u dey, dis place still dey pop or make I no waste time

Yeah I understand. Seasons greetings. I missed you fr, thought you’ve abandoned the forum. Pop? lol this place can never be tedious although I barely bring my ass here. I can see you’re already dancing with some masquerades. You never change oo. grin
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by DonroxyII: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Starz825:

As crazy as this is ..you are very correct about Dem ladies...
They just something else man ..
Their reasoning diff from men
but You never see where he said he fvcked another man's gf in a Hotel grin .

Our Hypocrisy no be here .
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by noisy45(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
tuboi:

If I were u, I would let her in, listen to her lies,take out her fake menstrual pad and bang d hell out of her….then continue catching cruise with her until she realizes that she’s just your Bleep mate grin grin grin

That was what I did to my ex for straight 10 days I banged her silly in my hotel room after I caught her sending her nudes to a married man infact the whole banging changed her menstrual cycle for that month her period did not show until it showed the next month.

2 Likes

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
akezn:
grin grin grin.

No ooo, e never reach like that. I just tell her say I need dey alone, after blanking her for a day, she understand say she don overstay her welcome, she left. The whole holiday plan was cut short.

Too bad. Well life moves on.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by noisy45(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
LordIsaac:
"Women have deep desires often unknown to the men who love them".
-Spartacus.

My once opened up to me that she loves anal sex and loves been banged by more than one guy. I gave her lots of anal sex but not the other.

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Starz825(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
DonroxyII:
but You never see where he said he fvcked another man's gf in a Hotel grin .

Our Hypocrisy no be here .
Guy ..
Yea I noticed it...
The reason why I mentioned *crazy* at first...
I was referring to his experience at the hotel as crazy...
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by EmyGod(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
KarinaLove:

Are you married?

Why are you having sex when you are not married?

Don't you know you are Fornicating and committing a very big and terrible SIN Mr Man!!!
Your profile picture does not support your comment rather it stand against your comment. How can you wear such thing and speak against fornication when you are making a lot of men to sin against God through what you wear my sister I am a born again Christian and I put it to you that you need repentance including the op.

Well, I think that's pay back for your sins.

Bye
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Elporo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
noisy45:

That was what I did to my ex for straight 10 days I banged her silly in my hotel room after I caught her sending her nudes to a married man infact the whole banging changed her menstrual cycle for that month her period did not show until it showed the next month.

Nairaland don open women nyash finish .. tongue
@Palema007 @BadRadio @ishilove @lalas247

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by DonroxyII: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Starz825:

Guy ..
Yea I noticed it...
The reason why I mentioned *crazy* at first...
I was referring to his experience at the hotel as crazy...
if to say na woman post that now this thread woulda reached 1000pages.

No gender holy pass for every fuckee there is a fucker and we all are to be blamed for the rot not just trashing a Gender when the other Gender is the one spending all the money and doing the fvcks.

Put no trust on no soul, all trust should be placed on God and when Bridge fall, Move da fvck On no time for nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by akezn: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yes ooo

Eastcoastboy:

Too bad. Well life moves on.

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by aobinna79(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Oh sorry!

Za zu
Your wife traveled to the town of “ozus” to meet “kolu” where dem dem scratch card
E don zeh.

But sincerely bizza bizza
Your gf didn’t show love at all
Is she mad or something?
I think she's Mad
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by DonroxyII: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
NemoDatQuod:

This is a Big Write Up and the very bane of marital and Relationships issues in the society. This is exactly what I personally resolved and with God everything works Good.

But where did you put up this great work without paragraphs. Make it look good common!
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by obstead200(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Hmmmm, This is un _ *believable*,
your babe won fvck another client inside the same hotel, now imagine what she will be doing at your back.
but you supposed dey happy that it ended if not for your wedding day her ex alone go full one canopy dey order your rice and beer any how...
funny enough, I have never attended the wedding of any of my ex.
I usually find a way to avoid attending it...even when I am invited.

About the main story.....once a lady has as.hawo vibes, she has as.hawo vibes. Nothing can change it and at the right price, anyone would Bleep her.

Before I got married, I used to date someone like that. I think It is common with slim, pretty prim and proper girls

3 Likes

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by franchasng: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
doyin01:

How is your comment related to what I said??
No vex na mkpurummiri grin
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by minexpo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
okay
Shellsploit:
Its a private telegram group. Only admins can add members
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yes Sir. I have now created paragraphs. I wrote it in the dead of night and probably while Under the Influence.
Thanks for observing that.

DonroxyII:
This is a Big Write Up and the very bane of marital and Relationships issues in the society. This is exactly what I personally resolved and with God everything works Good.

But where did you put up this great work without paragraphs. Make it look good common!

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Someone should summarize for us joor

Nigerian girls re useless

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Nilon: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
noisy45:

you for call me now make I follow you bang shege comot for her body. One useless Ghana babe just disappoint me today. My dick is hard
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Mecka: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
elmagnifico411:
Ibadan girls, they can cook, clean, wash and wash motor join sef. Your friends, family, colleagues, neighbors would like them so much and want u to settle with them, that's the way they are. Trust me I'm talking from first hand experience. BUT they hardly date a guy, especially when you're not living in Ibadan. They have gimmicks to badt.

That your girl played a fast one on you. That's how they are, always thinking theyre very smart and could get away with anything, not knowing that Lagos guys and 'instinct' be like 5 n 6. You wouldn't even know what and why u had to go out, but what the spirit wants u to see would just be there waiting for u, still talking from experience.

I said "she played a fast one on u" cos her period did not come at all! She just used that as an alibi for u to let her bounce so she could do whatever she wanted to do, thinking she's smart but actually a very foolish thing to do.

Be thankful bro, u just dodged a bullet. Though very painful, but worth it.

Lastly, if u trust Ibadan girls you're on your own. Them and infidelity be like rice and stew. Them no dey stay one place and they are so good at putting up this "wife material" kinda act. I don talk too much sef make I Waka
you fit hook me up with any ibadan bitch
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by noisy45(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nilon:
you for call me now make I follow you bang shege comot for her body. One useless Ghana babe just disappoint me today. My dick is hard

Find another Ghana babe
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by noisy45(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Elporo:

Nairaland don open women nyash finish .. tongue
@Palema007 @BadRadio @ishilove @lalas247

grin
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by MrMacinterchi1: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
hotwax:

i dont think she is into hookup. She just wanted to have a fling..one night stand...most ladies do..even the decent and faithful ones...

one guy will just come from nowhere and he will bang them...

I never saw any sign of infidelity in her...

I didnt disvirgin her, but she was well kept...I dont want to reveal everything
I think, you should have listened to her , for closure sake . It could have cleared a lot of doubt.
There is still time for that, Call her , fix a meeting and discuss; listen to her objectively.
You can do it.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by MrMacinterchi1: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Hmmmm, This is un _ *believable*,
your babe won fvck another client inside the same hotel, now imagine what she will be doing at your back.
but you supposed dey happy that it ended if not for your wedding day her ex alone go full one canopy dey order your rice and beer any how...
LOL Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by MrMacinterchi1: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
but eeeh, truly, how this story de sound de make the think e be cook up something.

Imagine the ordersity! No regards at all.
Inside the same hotel? very disrespectful.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by MrMacinterchi1: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
hotwax:

it obvious she was dramatizing..she was not menstruating.
That knowledge got me angry too
Your babe is too dramatic.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by MrMacinterchi1: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
KarinaLove:

Are you married?

Why are you having sex when you are not married?

Don't you know you are Fornicating and committing a very big and terrible SIN Mr Man!!!

Well, I think that's pay back for your sins.

Bye
this your comment is too childish.
Sex is not terrible sin.
Sex is not the sin that is causing the issues the world has, human like you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Girls Share Their Nudes For N30k On Facebook Page In Nigeria (Photos) / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.