Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana (71897 Views)

Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) / Ghana Police Service Say Late Tyger Booty Flew In From Nigeria / Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by muheeb01(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Say no to hard drugs
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by chaloskyx: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
NA THEIR WAY DANGO TE ALSO HAD A PROBLEM WITH ONE WELL JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED HE MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS CAUSE U HAVE MONEY DOES NOT MEAN U HAVE A RIGHT TO TAKE A LIFE RESPECT YOURSELF AND STATUS
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by CSTRR: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
FOOLISH COMMENT. at least people are not being kidnapped in Ghana for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala, huh?
Life expectancy in Ghana is not 40 years, huh? Ghana is not the global capital of poverty, huh? grin
At least Ghanaians can enjoy constant electricity grin

Shine your eyes. Ther are a lot of things about Ghana you didn't know, huh?

[s][/s]
Well, you got me there.

There is a lot of advantages in being a small country with little complexities.
I indeed agree.

Even though Ghana has the energy needs of the size of Lagos alone, but then fair is fair.
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by writeprof(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bonanza643:
someone told me those people selling grounded pepper in bulk do mix it with other things such as millet.... joro.......ginger......wheat......flour... caprioca.....etc
they add one or more of this so they can get even more profits from their grounded pepper business....
please how true is this?

...kolanut included. Don't doubt it. Years ago, I watched as a man was being paraded after he was caught for mixing his pepper with kolanut. I bought something like that- pepper mixed with what I tried figuring out- few days ago making me to decide It's better to buy and do the grinding yourself. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by Gamelord007: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sexy lady
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by JONSYN7154: 3:58am On Dec 29, 2021
ahnie:

I have experienced it lots of times.
tell me your experiences.
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Fuckeduppedness sounds like Nigerians are no longer celebrating their “bigness “

That zoo should be broken up into smaller units. Perhaps things can improve with smaller units, going by your arguments,huh?

By the way, the most successful and prosperous African countries should be small countries like Gambia, Liberia etc. Right?

CSTRR:

Well, you got me there.

There is a lot of advantages in being a small country with little complexities.
I indeed agree.

Even though Ghana has the energy needs of the size of Lagos alone, but then fair is fair.

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by Realhommie(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2021
hahn:

Yes. Adding those things also increases the flavor of the pepper
Any side effects?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss Pregnant For Uti Nwachukwu? / List Of Nigerian Born American Actor/musician / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.