Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

+18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] (8542 Views)

Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos) / 5-Month-Old Nursing Mom Engage In A Fight Over A Man's Dick In Bayelsa / The Right Man's Dick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Some weeks ago, a guy visited me with his female friend and we were jumping from one naughty conversation to another.

The one that stuck with me was when he told us how his students from Bonny, Rivers state, told him how to know the size of a man's d*ck with his hand.

Immediately he explained this, we all laughed. I took a tape to measure it and guess what? He was right. From my middle finger to the last part of my hand is exactly my dick size.

Immediately I announced it was correct, the girl smiled and grabbed my hand to see how long it is.

"Hmm, you go kill person o," she said. "I'll start checking men's palms starting from today," she added.

I have told people to do this measurement and all of them came back to say it's accurate. Unfortunately, there are unlucky people, but it's less than 5%. These people are in number 2 and 3, but most are number 1.

To get a bigger sample, if you're a man reading this, measure your hand as it is in the picture below from the tip of your middle finger to the base of you palm and crosscheck it with the size of your dick. Please, no exaggeration.

1 Share

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
This is just a research I decided to do for knowledge sake.
Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by Owain: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Make I go off topic small..
Shey this soot of a thing for PH, hope say e never reach your side o?? Space dey Cali town here o in case you wan relocate..

For the topic...I go try am when I reach house.
Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by SportsHD: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Big cap, it's a lie.

3 Likes

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by Dukio: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
This guy na f00l sha...a slow baby in a man's body

15 Likes

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by DannyXpress: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Very true

Another way to manually measure the girth of your penis is by using the hole in a tissue paper.

If it fits in with a little space left, you have a medium or average sized.

If it's too tight, my brother you're among the few chosen ones.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
DannyXpress:
Very true

Another way to manually measure the girth of your penis is by using the hole in a tissue paper.

If it fits in with a little space left, you have a medium or average sized.

If it's too tight, my brother you're among the few chosen ones.

Hahaha. Mad o.

4 Likes

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
iLegendd:
Some weeks ago, a guy visited me with his female friend and we were jumping from one naughty conversation to another.

The one that stuck with me was when he told us how his students from Bonny, Rivers state, told him how to know the size of a man's d*ck with his hand.

Immediately he explained this, we all laughed. I took a tape to measure it and guess what? He was right. From my middle finger to the last part of my hand is exactly my dick size.

Immediately I announced it was correct, the girl smiled and grabbed my hand to see how long it is.

"Hmm, you go kill person o," she said. "I'll start checking men's palms starting from today," she added.

I have told people to do this measurement and all of them came back to say it's accurate. Unfortunately, there are unlucky people, but it's less than 5%. These people are in number 2 and 3, but most are number 1.

To get a bigger sample, if you're a man reading this, measure your hand as it is in the picture below from the tip of your middle finger to the base of you palm and crosscheck it with the size of your dick. Please, no exaggeration.

this is the worse thread I've ever seen since 2005...wtf

8 Likes

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by cappucino925(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Omo
nice post sha

ilegend anything for boys?

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by caesymore(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mhenn...

so the middle finger is really the F finger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
iLegendd:
congrats on your useless research... you must be a chronic masturbator to have discovered such nonsense... have u also measured the depth of your butt hole

1 Like

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by AAAntz: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
what about how to know the size of a womans pxssy?

if its slack or tight?

am very sure it would be the same method too

but many of them get borehole pxssy these days

may be its because of rigorous knacking

3 Likes

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by Scientheosopher(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
This is anatomically correct.
The size of a body part in a particular part of the body is an approximate measurement of another part. Leonardo DaVinci discovered this centuries ago. The guy was beyond his time!

1 Like

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by MickzyDonald: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Hahaha. Mad o.
Teach us how to measure the other genders property also grin

1 Like

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by Telegram234(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wwe Great khali dick

6 Likes

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Your d*ck size and how you stroke it determines theirs. So, the size of her p*ssy depends on you, the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by specimenv(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:

By the size of her mouth/lips hahaha...
Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by Depressed101: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
iLegendd:

in that case everyone's dick is big

5 Likes

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by Tony142: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Boss, as a science student when I be so, Lol, i think there are factors which might influence the accuracy of this hypothesis or theory, this factors include

1. Erection: the size of a dick that is not erect is different in size from a dick that is erect, from observation I notice that dick become more bigger/longer when they are erect, so if u want to carry this your experience, how will u measure it? Will u measure your hand with your dick when the dick is not erect or when it is erect? If u do both, I guess we will have different result

2. Lasticle: in your book lasticle u gave some tips on how to make your dick bigger/stronger/longer so, let assume the size of James dick is 10cm, but after James came accros your book called lasticle, he notice that there are tips inside the book that can make your dick get bigger/longer, so James decided to practice the tips and guess what?...The tips worked for James, and James dick size is now 12cm, that means the size of his dick have increase by 2cm, now let assume James dick was 10cm back then, when he did your experiment and the experiment was very accurate, but after the dick has increase to 12cm he repeated the experiment again but this time it was not accurate, why?...because the 2cm increase has altered the accuracy of the experiment

From the factors above, I notice 2 things which are

1. The length of the middle finger of a full grow adult = is constant (he can no longer grow, so the length of his middle finger is now constant)

Also

2. The length of the dick of a full grow adult = not constant (it can increase in size due to factors like erection e.t.c)

Mathematically,

Let the length of the middle finger be F

And the length of the dick be D

Since the length of the dick is not constant due to external factors such as erection e.t.c that means

F ≠ D..........equation 1

From equation 1 above, we can see that L is not equal to D, so the question now is how can we make L and D to be equal?....very simple in order to make F and D to be equal we will have to Introduce a constant called X, and this X stand for external factors such as erection, and all those dick increasing tips in your book, so now our new equation will be

F = D + X

Is that all?...of course, No, there is still one more thing, and what is that?...it is called measurement error, most time no matter how well we think we measure something there will always be a minor error, for example if u measure something the 1st time and u get 5.1cm when u measure it again it will be hard to get the exact same 5.1cm instead u will get something close like 5.2cm this time, so that 0.1cm difference is what I called measurement error or error on measurement, this measurements error most be use to form part of our equation too, so let assume this measurements error is Y, now our final equation will now be

F = (D + X) + Y

There are 2 ways to apply the formula, the 1st way is to apply it using only F = D + X, in this case u will have to measure finger and dick size twice and take the averages measurement as your real measurement, for example if your 1st finger measurements is 6cm and your 2nd finger measurements is 5cm then the averages measurement will be 6 + 5 ÷ 2 = 5cm

So, the 5cm is now what u will use for your calculation

Also, the 2nd way go apply the formula is
F = (D + X) + Y

in this case you will

Chaii, I am already confused, It seems I made a mistake, i will take sometimes to think over it again and complete it grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by Tony142: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
The size of a woman pussy is directly proportional to the firmness of her breast, if the breast have fallen then there is a high probability that her pussy will be very wide, but if the breast is still standing well, then the pussy might likely be tight, most guys like sucking breast before sex, so the whatever happen to the pussy is likely to happen to the breast too cheesy

1 Like

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Tony142:

Boss, as a science student when I be so, Lol, i think there are factors which might influence the accuracy of this hypothesis or theory, this factors include

1. Erection: the size of a dick that is not erect is different in size from a dick that is erect, from observation I notice that dick become more bigger/longer when they are erect, so if u want to carry this your experience, how will u measure it? Will u measure your hand with your dick when the dick is not erect or when it is erect? If u do both, I guess we will have different result

2. Lasticle: in your book lasticle u gave some tips on how to make your dick bigger/stronger/longer so, let assume the size of James dick is 10cm, but after James came accros your book called lasticle, he notice that there are tips inside the book that can make your dick get bigger/longer, so James decided to practice the tips and guess what?...The tips worked for James, and James dick size is now 12cm, that means the size of his dick have increase by 2cm, now let assume James dick was 10cm back then, when he did your experiment and the experiment was very accurate, but after the dick has increase to 12cm he repeated the experiment again but this time it was not accurate, why?...because the 2cm increase has altered the accuracy of the experiment

From the factors above, I notice 2 things which are

1. The length of the middle finger of a full grow adult = is constant (he can no longer grow, so the length of his middle finger is now constant)

Also

2. The length of the dick of a full grow adult = not constant (it can increase in size due to factors like erection e.t.c)

Mathematically,

Let the length of the middle finger be F

And the length of the dick be D

Since the length of the dick is not constant due to external factors such as erection e.t.c that means

F ≠ D..........equation 1

From equation 1 above, we can see that L is not equal to D, so the question now is how can we make L and D to be equal?....very simple in order to make F and D to be equal we will have to Introduce a constant called X, and this X stand for external factors such as erection, and all those dick increasing tips in your book, so now our new equation will be

F = D + X

Is that all?...of course, No, there is still one more thing, and what is that?...it is called measurement error, most time no matter how well we think we measure something there will always be a minor error, for example if u measure something the 1st time and u get 5.1cm when u measure it again it will be hard to get the exact same 5.1cm instead u will get something close like 5.2cm this time, so that 0.1cm difference is what I called measurement error or error on measurement, this measurements error most be use to form part of our equation too, so let assume this measurements error is Y, now our final equation will now be

F = (D + X) + Y

There are 2 ways to apply the formula, the 1st way is to apply it using only F = D + X, in this case u will have to measure finger and dick size twice and take the averages measurement as your real measurement, for example if your 1st finger measurements is 6cm and your 2nd finger measurements is 5cm then the averages measurement will be 6 + 5 ÷ 2 = 5cm

So, the 5cm is now what u will use for your calculation

Also, the 2nd way go apply the formula is
F = (D + X) + Y

in this case you will

Chaii, I am already confused, It seems I made a mistake, i will take sometimes to think over it again and complete it grin

No mistake. I understand your point. You're considering factors that may make it bigger than what it's supposed to be.

To me, that factor is a bonus as long as it adds in length of the original measurement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Tony142:
The size of a woman pussy is directly proportional to the firmness of her breast, if the breast have fallen then there is a high probability that her pussy will be very wide, but if the breast is still standing well, then the pussy might likely be tight, most guys like sucking breast before sex, so the whatever happen to the pussy is likely to happen to the breast too cheesy

cheesy cheesy I'm seeing some truth in this. It may sound funny, but there is at least, 50% truth in it. Though, Kegel exercise can help her become as tight as a teen who has only had sex twice.
Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by Tony142: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
iLegendd:

cheesy cheesy I'm seeing some truth in this. It may sound funny, but there is at least, 50% truth in it. Though, Kegel exercise can help her become as tight as a teen who has only had sex twice.

Hahaha
Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by Tony142: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
iLegendd:

No mistake. I understand your point. You're considering factors that may make it bigger than what it's supposed to be.

To me, that factor is a bonus as long as it adds in length of the original measurement.

grin
Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by Oceanblaze(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
If you like kpansh tisssue paper...na u sabi

1 Like

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by Oceanblaze(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
If you like kpansh tissue paper...na u sabi
Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by dontrulee: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
AAAntz:
what about how to know the size of a womans pxssy?

if its slack or tight?

am very sure it would be the same method too

but many of them get borehole pxssy these days

may be its because of rigorous knacking

Look at the woman's lips... Lol
Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by wiseword316(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2021
iLegendd:

This picture reminds me of Manchester United formation against Newcastle. Lol���
Di....k formation
Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by wiseword316(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2021
wiseword316:

This picture reminds me of Manchester United formation against Newcastle. Lol���
Di....k formation

Re: +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] by SocialJustice: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2021
BadRadio:
this is the worse thread I've ever seen since 2005...wtf
As in. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) / What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.