Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails (850 Views)

No Man Wants A "Liability". Here Is What It Actually Entails / Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] / Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by lookingfly: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Considering the problem between married couples on my husband didn't satisfy me so i cheated (just like in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6907076/wife-husband-yes-slept-another) or the man can't perform in bed etc. I've been thinking lately, what it is actually that women call satisfaction when it comes to action movies acted in the ozza room? Ladies in the house, what is your definition of a man satisfying you?
Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by shawnfamous(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
U must do it when ever she wants it
U must do it whatever she wants it
U must do it however she wants it
U must mk her cumm
Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by Jidemoo: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Pinned
Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by GodIsBiafran: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Very simple: make her very wet with your tongue and fingers then put your d1ck in. Maintain the same stroke until she cums. Don't stop, don't change stroke (unless she prefers it), just persistently going in and out until she can't take it no more.

It works every single time. This is why all my ex-girlfriends STILL have sex with me whenever the feel like getting fvck proper.
Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by paulolee(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
satisfy Wetin? u fit fillup bottomless pit?? jus do ur strength n leave d rest.....many legends don try pass u n still no end kpekus
Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by younglleo: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin grin
Even okafor no satisfy her
Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by paulolee(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
Very simple: make her very wet with your tongue and fingers then put your d1ck in. Maintain the same stroke until she cums. Don't stop, don't change stroke (unless she prefers it), just persistently going in and out until she can't take it no more.

It works every single time. This is why all my ex-girlfriends STILL have sex with me whenever the feel like getting fvck proper.
just imagine....bcox na government work abi? i still de shock with d way we Nigerians de carry sex matter for head.. .no kee urself o
Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by lookingfly: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
shawnfamous:
U must do it when ever she wants it
U must do it whatever she wants it
U must do it however she wants it
U must mk her cumm
hmmm
Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by lookingfly: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

that finger party, I understand but you see that tongue part disgust me..... How do you fellas cope with the d&c perfume from the downstairs during head?
Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by lookingfly: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ladies no want to comment now oooo..... tomorrow person see tread like he's not man enough for me.
Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by GodIsBiafran: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
lookingfly:
that finger party, I understand but you see that tongue part disgust me..... How do you fellas cope with the d&c perfume from the downstairs during head?

Guy, if you are easily disgusted you can never be good in sex. There is one madam I used to fvck back in the day. I did everything and she didn't cum. Till I found out she only comes from ANAL. Anytime we do anal, she is cuming like a faucet in less than 10 mins.
Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by GodIsBiafran: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
paulolee:

just imagine....bcox na government work abi? i still de shock with d way we Nigerians de carry sex matter for head.. .no kee urself o

Sex is a part of life. Calm down and enjoy it.
Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by paulolee(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

Sex is a part of life. Calm down and enjoy it.
sure...I get ur point BT we de take am too personal
Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by lookingfly: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

Guy, if you are easily disgusted you can never be good in sex. There is one madam I used to fvck back in the day. I did everything and she didn't cum. Till I found out she only comes from ANAL. Anytime we do anal, she is cuming like a faucet in less than 10 mins.
Blood of habakuk! shocked......you deliberately tried that or she told you to?

Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by GodIsBiafran: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
lookingfly:
cool cool

I asked her and she told me (Don't ever stick your thing in a woman's a$$ without consulting her first otherwise if she is not the type that's the last time you will see her) . You have to ask. Communication is key. Don't let your partner feel 'dirty' about their desires. A lot of women because of society are afraid of telling men what they really like in bed. Some women like to be choked. Some like to be spanked. Some like rough sex. You will never know until you ask and make her trust you enough to tell you.

1 Like

Re: What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails by lookingfly: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

I asked her and she told me (Don't ever stick your thing in a woman's a$$ without consulting her first otherwise if she is not the type that's the last time you will see her) . You have to ask. Communication is key. Don't let your partner feel 'dirty' about their desires. A lot of women because of society are afraid of telling men what they really like in bed. Some women like to be choked. Some like to be spanked. Some like rough sex. You will never know until you ask and make her trust you enough to tell you.
true talk.....I read a book where it was stated a good number of ladies fantasize rape too.

(1) (Reply)

Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses / 6 Things You Should Never Do For A Man If You Are Not Married To Him / School Na Scam! Boy Says As He Smokes And Kisses His Two Girlfriend Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.