Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? (549 Views)

When You Become Great, Will You Deal With Those Who Looked Down On You Before / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Why Are Incest And Incestuous Relationships Being Looked Down On?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by Anny98(f): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Just asking?
Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by Anny98(f): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
i think it's true, but not as much as they were just 15 or 20 years ago, when it was practically unacceptable. I think it doesn't matter as long as both partners are happy in their relationship)

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by MufasaLion: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
I like anything inter-

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by FIFApresident1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
I think it's wrong to marry outside your race/tribe.

My opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by siofra(f): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
FIFApresident1:

My opinion.

Why?
Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by Mariangeles(f): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Not in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by FIFApresident1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

Why?

Because it doesn't looks good, I was in an Indian home off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja some months back and the family all being the same was Awesome, imagine if the wife were to be a Nigerian (black),.... How are they gonna cope with difference in language, food, different body complexion and all other aspects of culture.

White should marry white, black should marry black.

Even

Yoruba should marry yoruba. Ibo vs Ibo, hausa should stick to hausa etcetera

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by GodIsBiafran: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
No one cares. My last gf is white American and the next one is probably gonna be too.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by meobizy(f): 1:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Next tomorrow is 2022, nobody should care who’s in a relationship with who. Humans date humans so anyone against it is being discriminatory.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by Farfalla(f): 1:55am On Dec 30, 2021
FIFApresident1:

Because it doesn't looks good...
Doesn't look good to who?

FIFApresident1:

Even

Lol. This is the surest way of being unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by Mariangeles(f): 3:47am On Dec 30, 2021
FIFApresident1:

Because it doesn't looks good, I was in an Indian home off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja some months back and the family all being the same was Awesome, imagine if the wife were to be a Nigerian (black),.... How are they gonna cope with difference in language, food, different body complexion and all other aspects of culture.

Even

Na wah o!

I was anticipating a very valid reason. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by posty56: 3:59am On Dec 30, 2021
FIFApresident1:

Even

at this age you still they think like this?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by posty56: 4:02am On Dec 30, 2021
I don't know, but to me I find interracial relationship very cool , cause it's beautiful, Black and White , ying and yang, you get ?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by harveyosho1(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2021
FIFApresident1:

My opinion.
Well just so u know, race is a social construct. It doesn't exist biologically. It was invented by people who want segregation. And it quite unfortunate dat people who av ur mentality av bought shame, agony, mockery, made people who marry out of their tribe feel less human... and if dis is a religious thread u will claim all race and tribe are one...hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by jikins(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2021
harveyosho1:

Well just so u know, race is a social construct. It doesn't exist biologically. It was invented by people who want segregation. And it quite unfortunate dat people who av ur mentality av bought shame, agony, mockery, made people who marry out of their tribe feel less human... and if dis is a religious thread u will claim all race and tribe are one...hypocrite

Race to some extend has biological implications. There are diseases that are common to a certain race. But I do get your point but reality isn't always as we want it to be. Ideally, we want to have a world without crime and hate where we all live in harmony but that seems like a pipe dream. There will always be people with a negative belief system.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? by Kate98(f): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2021
happy new year all of you❤️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men And Entitlement Mentality / BBMZANSI Sis Tamara, Nale, Venus Goes Unclad In Bbmzansi House / I Don't Think There Is Anything Like Soulmate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.