Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of (27932 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Testimony1988(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2021
vickydevoka:

At least she will submit, that makes marriage to last
hmmm, other tribes do submit also, not submitting that makes marriage last, both partners have to be godly other things will follow.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2021
Testimony1988:
hmmm, other tribes do submit also, not a submitting that makes marriage last, both partners have to be godly other things will follow.
Godly?

My grandparents married 3 wives n they all submitted. Whether godly or not
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Testimony1988(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2021
vickydevoka:

Godly?

My grandparents married 3 wives n they all submitted. Whether godly or not
hmmmm, don't use your grandparents to pass your point, I don't except at all, one have to be godly to have a peaceful home, why is it that most rich men don't have a stable relationship like in the case of Mr Femi Kayode?
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Testimony1988:
hmmmm, don't use your grandparents to pass your point, I don't except at all, one have to be godly to have a peaceful home, why is it that most rich men don't have a stable relationship like in the case of Mr Femi Kayode?
Femi no be human being na Animal
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by Testimony1988(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
vickydevoka:

Femi no be human being na Animal
hmmm, take it easy o.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of by r231(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
Sarsaproko:
This guy looks like R231

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram, Soldiers In Gun Battle In Yobe Town - Daily Post / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.