Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Missing Person - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person (1650 Views)

Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / Missing Person Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person by Moreign001(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hello Nairalanders...

My sister by Name Okonkwo Precious have been missing since on Thursday 23rd December around 3pm. We have been on the search till this very day and she's no where to be found.
She lives at; No. 4 Surulere off Kokoro Abu street, Ikorodu Lagos.

Please if seen, kindly report to the nearest police station or call; 08068329529 Or 08157846705.
Thank you.

Re: Missing Person by cassidy1996(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Baba GOD! take control, please bring back your daughter

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person by Abdul05: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Let us thank God,

Na south west she dey l thought she was in south east ,, good..SW is safer... grin grin grin

Surely, God will bring her home..

1 Like

Re: Missing Person by DoctorDree(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
I hope she is found if truly she is missing and not that he went to his boyfriend family house go cook Xmas and new year meal all in the name of love
Re: Missing Person by illicit(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
God will keep her safe
Re: Missing Person by Cokahot: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nawa o.
Re: Missing Person by gambia(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
My mind is telling me something, but I will keep it to my humble self.
Re: Missing Person by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Moreign001:
Hello Nairalanders...

My sister by Name Okonkwo Precious have been missing since on Thursday 23rd December around 3pm. We have been on the search till this very day and she's no where to be found.
She lives at; No. 4 Surulere off Kokoro Abu street, Ikorodu Lagos.

Please if seen, kindly report to the nearest police station or call; 08068329529 Or 08157846705.
Thank you.

This is heart wrenching! An experience nobody wishes to have.
Hopefully she is found and returned in one piece.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person by Moreign001(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
gambia:
Speak up bro.
Re: Missing Person by Polynek(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Let's be optimistic that she is fine
Re: Missing Person by HELLASJ(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
I pray she's found with everything intact... Ameen
Re: Missing Person by Beremx(f): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
I pray she’s found alive. This is very worrisome

1 Like

Re: Missing Person by samuel051: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Holy gram
She is at her boyfriend's
Find her bestie and threaten her with police,she go open up
Wtf man..

1 Like

Re: Missing Person by Auskyd(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2021
gambia:

Your mind is being very foolish. Kill the foolish thought so you don't appear foolish.

Keep the trash to yourself, no offense.
Re: Missing Person by Auskyd(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
She is at her boyfriend's
Find her bestie and threaten her with police,she go open up
Wtf man..

That's how they found your missing sister abi?

Or maybe mother?

Nice one bro. You've succeeded in reducing your IQ by 10 points.
Re: Missing Person by FuckDModz: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Ikorodu??

Forget it, skull harvesters don cash out.

Re: Missing Person by samuel051: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Auskyd:

That's how they found your missing sister abi?

Or maybe mother?

Nice one bro. You've succeeded in reducing your IQ by 10 points.
idiot..if u had one single drop of sense u will know girls her age always confide in their besties,once u threaten her bestie she will squeal. But since ur brain is filled with shit and cobwebs,it's a burden to ur tiny neck...lifeless squid
Re: Missing Person by Auskyd(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
samuel051:
idiot..if u had one single drop of sense u will know girls her age always confide in their besties,once u threaten her bestie she will squeal. But since ur brain is filled with shit and cobwebs,it's a burden to ur tiny neck...lifeless squid

The hundreds of kidnap and missing people every year all go to places people will find them yeah?

Your mumu get first grade. You probably have sisters and cousins that routinely miss and end up being found in the house of a man. Can't blame you. Sorry. It's obvious you've had the experience of threatening your sister's besties to reveal their locations. I feel sad for you. Hare brained man
Re: Missing Person by samuel051: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Auskyd:

The hundreds of kidnap and missing people every year all go to places people will find them yeah?

Your mumu get first grade. You probably have sisters and cousins that routinely miss and end up being found in the house of a man. Can't blame you. Sorry. It's obvious you've had the experience of threatening your sister's besties to reveal their locations. I feel sad for you. Hare brained man
you must be from the specie of shrimps because na shit full ur head,every missing persons is kidnapped abi..
Ur parents are childless if u and ur siblings have same brain function and capacity..ode
Mensurating Squidward tentacles...
Re: Missing Person by Auskyd(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
samuel051:
you must be from the specie of shrimps because na shit full ur head,every missing persons is kidnapped abi..
Ur parents are childless if u and ur siblings have same brain function and capacity..ode

Lol e pain am.

Having hoes for sisters who go missing all the time must be really terrible. Eiya.

Sorry.

Next time don't jump into useless conclusions till you are sure of what happened. Again, im sure your missing sister's were found the same way. O don't blame you lol
Re: Missing Person by Jemerson: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
samuel051:

grin grin grin

The guy na agbaya.
Re: Missing Person by Auskyd(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jemerson:

grin grin grin

The guy na agbaya.

This guy na your type.

Kobo sense una no get grin cheesy
Re: Missing Person by samuel051: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Auskyd:

Lol e pain am.

Having hoes for sisters who go missing all the time must be really terrible. Eiya.

Sorry.

Next time don't jump into useless conclusions till you are sure of what happened. Again, im sure your missing sister's were found the same way. O don't blame you lol
ode I don't even have a sister,mumu every missing person is kidnapped according to ur 0.02kb of sense.. like I said ur parents are childless because u be minus 10.. senseless Cameroonian black goat.
Since 23rd kidnappers never call for ransome and u say na kidnapping.. ur parents must be really proud of ur daftness.its obvious ur family and stupidity must have signed a lifetime endorsement deal,mugu daft punk.
Re: Missing Person by samuel051: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jemerson:

grin grin grin

The guy na agbaya.
Very senseless human goat,he brain and those itel torch light phone of 3k na same memory..only good at snapping dead pics and playing fm without memory card.
Re: Missing Person by Jemerson: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
samuel051:
Very senseless human goat,he brain and those itel torch light phone ok 3k na same memory..only good at snapping dead pics and playing fm without memory card.

See finishing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Missing Person by Auskyd(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jemerson:

See finishing cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. You just dey support very brainless comment to satisfy your inner pain. Sorry eh lmao
Re: Missing Person by Gbolanut: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
samuel051:
ode I don't even have a sister,mumu every missing person is kidnapped according to ur 0.02kb of sense.. like I said ur parents are childless because u be minus 10.. senseless Cameroonian black goat.
Since 23rd kidnappers never call for ransome and u say na kidnapping.. ur parents must be really proud of ur daftness.its obvious ur family and stupidity must have signed a lifetime endorsement deal,mugu daft punk.

Take am easy o grin grin grin
Re: Missing Person by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Moreign001:
Speak up bro.
he has nothing positive to say! Are you new to this platform ni
Re: Missing Person by samuel051: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Auskyd:

Lol childless people aren't parents, mumu. You are just disgracing your parents and making them doubt the fees they paid for you. Chai. So Pained lmao..

So as them never call for ransom, she dey man house abi? You're bereft of sense my guy. Na why I say your sister or your mother Don miss like that before, and na man house dem see am. So even if you don't have a sister, you have a mother. And that's how she was found after she went missing.

Love and light my G. Muaah
May stupidity not follow u into this new year, may sense and brain locate u wherever u are,may ur parents not shed tears at 2am because they are doubting if ur father didn't drop d wisdom part of ur brain during ejaculation,may ur kind turn into miscarriage and never be born so that intelligent people can have intelligent conversations on the internet in peace,may d Lord grant u free fairly used brain so that ur phone will no longer be smarter than u.. all these I pray.
Amen..
Re: Missing Person by Auskyd(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
samuel051:
May stupidity not follow u into this new year, may sense and brain locate u wherever u are,may ur parents not shed tears at 2am because they are doubting if ur father didn't drop d wisdom part of ur brain during ejaculation,may ur kind turn into miscarriage and never be born so that intelligent people can have intelligent conversations on the internet in peace,may d Lord grant u free fairly used brain so that ur phone will no longer be smarter than u.. all these I pray.
Amen..

My phone will probably feed you and your babe for like 6 months Sha. Rest. I no need your prayers.

Use the prayers to beg God to replenish the money they spent in paying fees for you to type this garbage epistle you call a prayer lmao.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Be This Guy Abeg? / Nigerian Police and Their Brutality in Onitsha / "Why I Molested And Beheaded 20 Year Old Girl" - FUTMINA University Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.