Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Missing Person - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person (1716 Views)

Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / Missing Person Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person by samuel051: 5:58am On Dec 31, 2021
Auskyd:

My phone will probably feed you and your babe for like 6 months Sha. Rest. I no need your prayers.

Use the prayers to beg God to replenish the money they spent in paying fees for you to type this garbage epistle you call a prayer lmao.
U dey crase,I know ur type,u don feed ur wretched family finish online billionaire..where ur family name for ur street Forbes list?
All these fowl trainers wey dey use Alcatel go dey come online dey show off their inherited stupidity.. mkpuru miri addict, fhuk outta here ode, pangolin
Re: Missing Person by Auskyd(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2021
samuel051:
U dey crase,I know ur type,u don feed ur wretched family finish online billionaire..where ur family name for ur street Forbes list?
All these fowl trainers wey dey use Alcatel go dey come online dey show off their inherited stupidity.. mkpuru miri addict, fhuk outta here ode, pangolin

Na small pikin dey worry you lol. Change this new year, you hear? You sound like one of those small bois that roam the streets of Nairaland looking for trouble upandan. Sorry ehn.

I heard your mom was missing when you were 5, and they found her at your father's best friend's place. Lmao.

So sad. No worry, your future daughter will go missing and they'd find her in a man's house, just like you rightly believe all missing girls dey man house. Mumu.

E pain am.
Re: Missing Person by samuel051: 6:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Auskyd:

Na small pikin dey worry you lol. Change this new year, you hear? You sound like one of those small bois that roam the streets of Nairaland looking for trouble upandan. Sorry ehn.

I heard your mom was missing when you were 5, and they found her at your father's best friend's place. Lmao.

So sad. No worry, your future daughter will go missing and they'd find her in a man's house, just like you rightly believe all missing girls dey man house. Mumu.

E pain am.
Fowl trainer,remove ur wretched family from poverty first bcoz ur mama go still carry fowl go sell for market today..agbaya no worry she go buy those 50naira boxers wey dem write 50cent put for u with rubber eyeglass for d new year.. every missing person na kidnapper ndi Mkpuru miri desktop charger head.
I left my parents house since 09,be there dragging pot of burnt indomie with siblings because senseless people like u,their parents dey born plenty,still add dogs and fowls join for inside 1room. Ewu,Cameroonian monkey.
Re: Missing Person by 13thLegion: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2021
@Mynd44 @OAM4J
Re: Missing Person by Auskyd(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2021
samuel051:
Fowl trainer,remove ur wretched family from poverty first bcoz ur mama go still carry fowl go sell for market today..agbaya no worry she go buy those 50naira boxers wey dem write 50cent put for u with rubber eyeglass for d new year.. every missing person na kidnapper ndi Mkpuru miri desktop charger head.
I left my parents house since 09,be there dragging pot of burnt indomie with siblings because senseless people like u,their parents dey born plenty,still add dogs and fowls join for inside 1room. Ewu,Cameroonian monkey.

Every word typed with so much fury, lol.

You dey vexxxxxx.

I no go reply you again, mehn. Have a nice life.

Say hi to your mom and female members of your family for me..

Would be a shame if they saw you fooling yourself on here like this. I feel pity for you.

I wonder what you'd look like in real life. Peobably hungry and scrawny looking, just like the way you type. No finesse, no culture. Just jam everything together and feel you've made sense. Lol.

Bye Felicia!
Re: Missing Person by samuel051: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2021
Auskyd:

Every word typed with so much fury, lol.

You dey vexxxxxx.

I no go reply you again, mehn. Have a nice life.

Say hi to your mom and female members of your family for me..

Would be a shame if they saw you fooling yourself on here like this. I feel pity for you.

I wonder what you'd look like in real life. Peobably hungry and scrawny looking, just like the way you type. No finesse, no culture. Just jam everything together and feel you've made sense. Lol.

Bye Felicia!
Pele mkpuru miri addict,e go better..but still ur parents are childless and ur phone is still smarter than u
#fact
Re: Missing Person by IntersectCon: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Policemen, Workers, At Mtn Tower In Aba / Yoruba Man, A. Ajayi, Arrested For Fraud & Impersonating Igbo-owned Goge Africa. / Hard Times: Policewoman Shoots Herself Dead Inside Airport Toilet (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.