Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigeria will soon be better than America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria will soon be better than America (1140 Views)

Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President / 5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America / 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria will soon be better than America by conductor890: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
When? When exactly? Which year? Which month? Where is the timeline? Is there even any ongoing progress or visible attempt to make Nigeria better?

Why is your politicans always saying that Nigeria is going to be better since 1960 yet no improvement? What exactly is your plan?

Even when people want to leave Nigeria to chart their own course as a natural independent Nation (before Lugard came and forced everybody together) you Nigerians always insist, saying that the person should wait, that Nigeria will soon better.

When will Nigeria start becoming more of America or Dubai and less of a shithole? Why is there no improvement in Nigeria? Things are always going from bad to worse every year? GDP, population to power generation ratio, unemployment is increasing, number of internet fraud, rituals, human parts racketeering, terrorism, police brutality and kidnapping, corruption, every single bad thing is on the rise.

So, if you want me to leave my pursuit for an independent Igbo nation, tell me exactly when Nigeria will be better.

An Igbo man is a realist. That's why I leave my village to go pursue my dreams at any corner of the world and come back only when I've accomplished that. I'm religious but even the Bible told me that faith without work is waste. I don't listen to imaginary meresay "predictions" by looting political criminals who are saying things to give people fake hope in order to buy more time to loot more money and store in American real estate for their 20th generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by Tetrahedron: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin grin Lol
In the year 2999!
By the way buhari till 2998!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
After the second coming of our lord Jesus christ.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by Babaken(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
conductor890:
When? When exactly? Which year? Which month? Where is the timeline? Is there even any ongoing progress or visible attempt to make Nigeria better?

Why is your politicans always saying that Nigeria is going to be better since 1960 yet no improvement? What exactly is your plan?

Even when people want to leave Nigeria to chart their own course as a natural independent Nation (before Lugard came and forced everybody together) you Nigerians always insist, saying that the person should wait, that Nigeria will soon better.

When will Nigeria start becoming more of America or Dubai and less of a shithole? Why is there no improvement in Nigeria? Things are always going from bad to worse every year? GDP, population to power generation ratio, unemployment is increasing, number of internet fraud, rituals, human parts racketeering, terrorism, police brutality and kidnapping, corruption, every single bad thing is on the rise.

So, if you want me to leave my pursuit for an independent Igbo nation, tell me exactly whan Nigeria will be better.

An Igbo man is a realist. I don't listen to imaginary meresay "predictions" by looting, political criminals that are saying things to give people fake hope in order to buy more time to loot more money and store in American real estate for their 20th generation.
There's still hope if we drop greed, tribalism religion bigotry and my party this my party that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
conductor890:

So, if you want me to leave my pursuit for an independent Igbo nation, tell me exactly whan Nigeria will be better.

An Igbo man is a realist. I don't listen to imaginary meresay "predictions" by looting, political criminals that are saying things to give people fake hope in order to buy more time to loot more money and store in American real estate for their 20th generation.

Nigeria is a nation of illiteracy right now Nigeria is 171 in IQ level Benin Republic and Cameroon now are higher rank than Nigerians in IQ level the only thing Nigerians know how to do vote for criminals. Nice problem has always been illiteracy. Problem with Nigerians have never been the government but the behaviour of the Citizens the average Nigeria only follow a criminal...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by chrisxxx(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
In case you are studying English and you reacher asks you to make a sentence that portends sarcasm please use this Osinbajo comment. This is real sarcasm and we know.
Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by conductor890: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Babaken:
There's still hope if we drop greed, tribalism religion bigotry and my party this my party that.
You ended up saying the same thing politicians do say.

When will Nigeria drop Tribalism and religious bigotry exactly?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by BMathew: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Average Nigerian is tribalistic in nature....
Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by conductor890: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
BMathew:
Average Nigerian is tribalistic in nature....
Good. So you want us to keep waiting forever knowing fully we'll that Nigerians are in-born tribalists that will not change in 5 million years?

What type of wickedness is that? Why don't we go our separate ways so that you can relate with only your tribesmen (since everyone hates the next tribe) or at least leave Igbos that want to go to leave and be on their own jejely?
Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by BMathew: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
conductor890:

Good. So you want us to keep waiting forever knowing fully we'll that Nigerians are in-born tribalists that will not change in 5 million years?

What type of wickedness is that? Why don't we go our separate ways so that you can relate with only your tribesmen (since everyone hates the next tribe) or at least leave Igbos that want to go to leave and be on their own jejely?

I understand you very much better bro.
But trust me, if you have investment in other tribes territory you won't be saying this. There are so many that all their entire investment is in other tribe's region.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by conductor890: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
BMathew:

I understand you very much better bro.
But trust me, if you have investment in other tribes territory you won't be saying this. There are so many that all their entire investment is in other tribe's region.
Stop talking like cavemen. Do you know how many Nigerians have thousands of houses in Ghana, Cameroon and even Benin Republic? Thousands of investments in USA, UK, India and rest of the world. You don't see Ghana and Nigeria being lumped into one country because their citizens exchanged investments on each other's land.
Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by Joelobioha(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Tetrahedron:
grin grin Lol
In the year 2999!
By the way buhari till 2998!
ur fada...hahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by Amos1423(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Conductor wait, we don reach! Come make we talk am for whatsapp group.

Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by Mide1data: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
HOLY SHIT

I also support a president 4rom SE, with a vp from SW or SS. Nothing 4rom the north, even senate and minister must not be 4rom that region.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by conductor890: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

I also support a president 4rom SE, with a vp from SW or SS. Nothing 4rom the north, even senate and minister must not be 4rom that region.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Even Barack Obama and Abraham Lincoln as president of Nigeria cannot make it work.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by conductor890: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amos1423:
Conductor wait, we don reach! Come make we talk am for whatsapp group.
Talk am here bro. Tell me when Nigeria will be better.
Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by Amos1423(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
conductor890:

Talk am here bro. Tell me when Nigeria will be better.

I am being quoted on a thread dated Dec 9, link www.nairaland.com/?_h=1&iorg_app_id=32&subno_key=AaFUDA3faXaRnioV3U7WwX8EVCNAaA8umdTUmKRF1Afgu9dMAHEZnlXYNu-EQ6c3JI3DjztZcO0cIa6cCZtShyHn6zpCWSLmFSTnKBU2SLoz03S28OifPFWUoTjUQaJe0KapHkKut261vWEUim2VIFX78z0qSxY2WimlA32nx9YJ6RjOih_TVDS15TFXx7QdatlpcHSQK51QBUAnSJ-1iMd8X0AjPOxBNa3vj6BED5vIbLgmzShV83loEiRE6keSVATjYgwOdAJntbqOnG-gNZd3lmX4gzfa8nf6SXQTN6h29IF6vINVlyK9ETaP8bQQwBE do you mind checking it out and tell me when you will be free from this cage. Have you ever wondered what it looks like on the other side? I mean a place where everyones right is respected, a place where the people hold her government accountable, you remember when the UK prime Minister refurbished his house with funds donated to him? Does your president not budget rents for Aso Rock, how many Nigerians has demanded documents to this?

Conductor I don drop. Bye Bye!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by IGBOSON1: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Babaken:

When will you guys tire giving this advice you’ve been giving for the last 50+ years!? One could be forgiven for thinking the ‘citizens’ of Nigeria are a special breed with a predilection to greed, tribalism, bigotry, etc!

It’s yet to dawn on Nigerians that things will NEVER change if we just keep on blowing grammar and maintain the status-quo initiated in the late 60s!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by IGBOSON1: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
conductor890:

Even Barack Obama and Abraham Lincoln as president of Nigeria cannot make it work.

Heck!...Even Jesu Christi would have his work cut out for him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by Topzee109: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
ok
Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by Sergio101(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
many dreams in the Land
Re: Nigeria will soon be better than America by Mide1data: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
conductor890:

HOLY SHIT

Yeah, but if they divide the country into two. SN and NN, they can make it work.
SN- SOUTHERN NIGERIA
NN- NORTHERN NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

2023: Why Tinubu Cannot Succeed Buhari In 2023 - Pastor Ighodalo / Did You Know That Nigeria Has A Higher GDP Than 73% Of Europe / What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.