Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,336 members, 7,864,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki (1142 Views)

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by adenigga(m): 6:01am On Apr 27, 2022
Former Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki has stated that his relationship with those for and against him prevented the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government from removing him.

Recall that after leaving the APC for the PDP, Saraki, who was the President of the 8th Senate, was constantly at loggerheads with the Buhari administration.

The National Assembly under his leadership frustrated many plans by the Buhari government to acquire some foreign loans.

Speaking on Tuesday at the Transcorp Hotel Calabar, while seeking votes from PDP delegates, Saraki said he related with people very well, which made it difficult for his removal to be actualized.

“I held people together to an extent that it was difficult for those who were against me to throw me out of office,” he said.

“I related very well with my people. I am talking about everyone that mattered at the Senate.

“I held people together. We need a President who can afford to hold everyone together. I am someone who, if you give me an office, I will leave the office better than when I met it.”

The former Kwara State governor also pointed out what Nigeria’s next president must possess.

According to him, Buhari’s successor must have the passion, vision and the brain to create wealth.

“To create wealth, you must have the knowledge, certificate for skill acquisition and entrepreneurship.

“We must include the youths in our government. The youths must become ministers in my administration,” he said.

“I seek your support. The promise I make today shall be fulfilled. Give me the opportunity, my team and I shall make this country great once again,” Saraki added.

Source: https:///What-I-Did-To-Stop-Buhari-Govt-From-Removing-Me-As-Senate-President-Saraki

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by MadamVanessa(f): 6:04am On Apr 27, 2022
shocked

They tried but you showed them the difference between an educated medical doctor and a total stark illiterate who pride himself with NEPA bill certificate and surrounded himself with complete nonentities.

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by Moferere: 6:04am On Apr 27, 2022
I love Saraki but his identity is a problem.

Will Saraki claim to be a Yoruba and pick an hausa man as running mate?

Will he claim to be an hausa man and pick a South South man as his running mate?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by Aufbauh(m): 6:05am On Apr 27, 2022
"I held people together to an extent that it was difficult for those who were against me to throw me out of office,” he said.

“I related very well with my people. I am talking about everyone that mattered at the Senate.

Comparing Human relation experience with a group of few elites (109 members in the senate) to a larger Nigeria with multiple sociocultural & behavioural challenges is ridiculous, Mr. Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by LordHashira: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2022
Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by appishani1(m): 6:05am On Apr 27, 2022
No Doubt saraki is far the best senate president nigeria have ever produce but in terms of president seat, it belong to osinbajo, am sorry to say it but we have given the presidency to yemi osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by illicit(m): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Just say u bribed people

Corrupt people like u
Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by Tony4988(m): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Saraki declaration is dead on arrival...PDP cannot trust betrayals like you guys.... grin grin

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, Projects, Advertisements, Content research, etc...
Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by adenigga(m): 6:19am On Apr 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

They tried but you showed them the difference between an educated medical doctor and a total stark illiterate who pride himself with NEPA bill certificate and surrounded himself with complete nonentities.
Yeeee.......

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by Minime10(f): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2022
What is he saying@saraki
Untable politician wan come stable Nigeria, no be juju be dat grin
Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by Sonyboom765: 6:36am On Apr 27, 2022
So how much wealth as he created in Kwara with all his tryings.

MadamVanessa:
shocked
Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by midolian(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2022
A tenure you only endured and never enjoyed..after which your miserable dynasty was uprooted even from your state of Origin

Loser!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by bottlewater1(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2022
I swear
We now understand the difference between your Senate lead administration and this current rubber stamp administration

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by AntiBMC(m): 6:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Saraki actually did stop Buhari from doing a lot things that would have plunged Nigeria deeper into anarchy. This current rubber stamp Senate president is completely vseless

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by Mokason288(m): 7:06am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
midolian:
A tenure you only endured and never enjoyed..after which your miserable dynasty was uprooted even from your state of Origin

Loser!
[/s]
One Fulani Terrorists spotted

May God continue to punish you loser

Are you enjoying your or enduring your life ?
Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by TiredHuman: 7:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Is he the one who will tell us the qualities our next president must have
Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by Jostoman: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2022
midolian:

Loser!
uprooted with the help of soldiers, police, DSS and Lagos tug during election day.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by midolian(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jostoman:
uprooted with the help of soldiers, police, DSS and Lagos tug during election day.
It's either you are not from Kwara or you are just one of the kids on this forum making baseless statements
Re: What I Did To Stop Buhari Govt From Removing Me As Senate President – Saraki by yemmight(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Saraki is a gooner.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency. / The Igbos Cannot Be Said To Hate Tinubu - Actor Ugezu Says / David Hundeyin Blasts User Who Asked Him To Dump Obi And Support Yoruba Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.