Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It (12291 Views)

Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi / Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2021
omoadeleye:

I swear o... Bode George is not smiling when it comes to Tinubu matters

Lolz... tinubu should better avoid that man

1 Like

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by wisdom042(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2021
FFK ur other name is MUGU cos you talk too much. Am yet to hear you over ur EFCC saga at least they humbled ur ass
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Just say Biafra are in obsessed with you , but now that you're treating their beloved sister like Olsoho, they are changing their mind against you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Dsalvo:

That is because many Nigerians are blind followers who are not exposed enough to know you are a nobody.

In nations where talent and skills rule, not nepotism and family name, you will likely be a manager at McDonald's at best.

Ha! You're WICKED, but I love you all the same. Yours is the most reasonable response, Daddy.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by everythinggirly(f): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2021
I don't think so.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
FFK's marital life should serve as a lesson to all men not to mess with any woman who loved and treated them well else you'll never get it right with marriage. Saratu's curses(his first wife and true love) will always follow him,same with the current Ooni of Ife.You learn from people's mistake and not wait till it happens to you.It is the major reason I can never marry a babypapa because they are cursed.

Aunty when will u marry? this yr, next yr or never?
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

Aunty when will u marry? this yr, next yr or never?
Na international succesful footballer I dy find,like Yobo and Adaeze kind of marriage.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by rayjox(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says that he loves the fact that many Nigerians are obsessed with him, IgbereTV reports.

The politician who is currently in a custody battle with his estranged wife, Precious Chikwendu, said many Nigerians are obsessed with what he does, says, and where he goes.

His post on Instagram reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYEyqo7OWs8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Because he is a narcissist
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2021
Mental illness
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by rockcitie: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2021
annexworld:
The comments here ehn, reason he lock comment for facebook

He has been locking comments for the past one week both on facebook & Instagram becuz the insults & bashing he has been receiving in the comment section are just too many.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2021
He is not wrong. Many nigerians are adamantly ignorant and amazingly daft.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by shekoduza: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2021
why wont Nigerians be obsessed with you, only a beast can seperate a mother from her children and you have no regard for motherhood and the female gender, u change them anyhow because you've got money. change ooooooooooooooo else ur end go bad
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2021
georgeakins:

Manager of MacDonald? No!

Forget the fact that he is an eccentric, FFK is well read. I don't know why he has refused to maximise his potentialities

Being well-read gets you nowhere in societies where talent is king. Being well-read only pays if you can use that to deliver solutions employers and society want/need.

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs could have 20 PHDs but both may have ended up washing cars if they did not give the world Microsoft and Apple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by CassieSunshine(f): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2021
Werey #FFK
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Enny2013(f): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Old man wt big head.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
FFK's marital life should serve as a lesson to all men not to mess with any woman who loved and treated them well else you'll never get it right with marriage. Saratu's curses(his first wife and true love) will always follow him,same with the current Ooni of Ife.You learn from people's mistake and not wait till it happens to you.It is the major reason I can never marry a babypapa because they are cursed.
What of baby mamas, we should marry Dem abi
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by georgeakins: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Dsalvo:

Being well-read gets you nowhere in societies where talent is king. Being well-read only pays if you can use that to deliver solutions employers and society want/need.

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs could have 20 PHDs but both may have ended up washing cars if they did not give the world Microsoft and Apple.

This is the problem people make .
Are Bill Gates, Steve Jobs the only people in America? Is success only about money? That is why people will continue to do negative things to have money. There millions of people doing well in America and they don't have 1% of the money Bill Gates and Steve Job posses.

FFK is well read by any standard and he is a brilliant guy. These qualities are enough to make him succeed in any environment as a lawyer. He is the only one who can explain why he has become a political jobber.
If you have a Ph.D and you are washing cars , then your Ph.D must be from a special class.
Being a graduate does not make you a brilliant guy. We know how people pass their SSCE through cheating.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Na international succesful footballer I dy find,like Yobo and Adaeze kind of marriage.

U go wait and waste
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by annexworld(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
� wahala be like comment locking.
rockcitie:

He has been locking comments for the past one week both on facebook & Instagram becuz the insults & bashing he has been receiving in the comment section are just too many.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inuwa Sumaila - Why More PDP Delegates Have Chosen Saraki / Police Foil Attempt To Kidnap Allison-madueke’s Brother / Three Months Enough To Know Any Leader’s Direction – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.