Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' (23221 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by nwekeugochukwu: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Narcissist'

Femi Fani-Kayode's ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu has advised single ladies not rush into a relationship to avoid making the wrong choice, IgbereTV reports.

Chikwendu referred to her ex-husband, Femi Fani-Kayode as a narcissist and stated that it is better to be single than to be with such a man.

Her Instagram post reads;

"How to be grateful when single?
Well, if you've ever dated or cohabited with a narcissist, you'll probably already have immense gratitude for the single life. Do NOT be guilted by society or shamed by the people who try to pressure you into getting into another relationship quickly
simply to escape' the single status.
Many of the same people pressuring you to commit to someone prematurely are in unhealthy relationships themselves or settling for less. There is nothing lonelier than being with a toxic person. Being single and happy is much more preferable and fulfilling than being with an abuser.
Yeah or Nay ?
Your thoughts please. I would be chilling over nkwobi and arabian tea with oremi and reading ya comments
#myexisanarcissistandimadeitout
#cruisetime
#complimentsoftheseason
#mamaboys"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYE2c6us8dA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1410703/precious-chikwendu-grateful-single-femi-fani-kayode-narcissist/

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by nwekeugochukwu: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2021
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Aboks(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2021
So we should sit on our head

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Maxymilliano(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2021
But she entered into the union with FFK with her eyes wild opened, why coming out as a motivational speaker trying to sound like it was due to societal pressure

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by namqul(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2021
All this girls no get Shame at all see this one they advise people wey get sense pass her

143 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by garriAndsugar: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2021
She should shut up and get out..

Who cares?? Mtcheww

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by complexBoss12: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2021
Gentlemen and Ladies, we have a Tonto Dike wannabe!

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2021
Why is it that in Nigeria, after breakup, you find & accept your true calling - motivational speaker?
Okay jokes apart, I still wonder how people endure toxicity & abuse in marriage and then smile in front of the public or media like nothing is happening inside? Where do they draw their strength from to the extent of even wearing matching clothes doing PDA , doing photo shoots and all when all is not well at home? How do they do it? Some times I just wonder.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by modsfucker: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Will this one keep quiet and move on already You two are divorced, and apparently, FFK has moved on with his life, why won't you do the same? Or are you still scouting for some undeserved relevance?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by smartasuen(m): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Na im make u dey sample yansh for our face?
When your ex was brandishing dollars before your fine face, u saw him as a 'Miracle worker', now that things have gone South, he's a Narcissist...... Abegiiiiii

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by UncleKoboko: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Lol

Idiot don turn motivational speaker.
Who you dey advice? grin

I don't pity most of these women, they are evil manipulators, hypocrites and pretenders.
The rate at which some them cheat these days, even the devil can't compete with them.

THEY WILL BE KILLING YOU AND STILL BE PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD.

Never allow yourself to be used.
Stay strong and wise kings.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by PaulDasilva(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2021
When he was rainning the cash on you, you were not such an eloquent 'preacher' as you've become now. The few other yeyebrities that were drumming support for her before don shut up as per na FFK dey involved, not just any other average Nigerian they can bully on social media.
Chikwendu can only rant on social media. Femi na real mad man, a tough nut to crack.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by daddytime(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2021
Let's hope this your motivational turenchi is genuine and not FFK-induced.

Life is a school, each day is our class/teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2021
Ffk is a demon sent to destroy the life of women

6 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by slawormiir: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Charmingrascal(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2021
She is yet to move on.

Missing Femi codedly

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by God1000(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Why blowing the trumpet about it
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by specialmati(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2021
cool cool cool cool cool when you want to settle down pray very well ooh involve God(e get why)don't be deceive by anything for your peace of mind and a happy home.i know say na ass make ffk marry this one and na money make this one marry the man now no peace family don pieces

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by RedEnergy: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2021
For the 1st time, I think FFK is right, this lady reeks of someone suffering from a schizophrenic bipolar mental disorder. And from experience, many women that accuse others of narcissism are actually narcissists themselves and grow bitter, vindictive and vengeful once their partners doesn't dance to her tune anymore. They are always quick to put all the blame on their partner and can never see their own faults. Their cup of tea, let me just mind my own business.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by NohurryInLife: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2021
E suppose don do now. No be only una dey this 9ja to quarrel ooo. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by tunjijones(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2021
Abeg make una carry this una useless family matter comot from here.

Most of us here do not care. When he bin dey sweet who una call?

11 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Toks2008(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2021
SMH!

I wonder how some ladies reason.

Now you know he is a narcissist. She must have seen the red light at that time but she was blinded Not by Love but by What she stands to gain by getting married to him and now after her eyes are clear, she is coming out to be a motivational Guru.

Please enjoy your single life in peace just that in Igbo land, their men stereotype a lot...they hardly marry divorcees or a lady who has kids but nit to worry...one Responsible Yoruba guy won't mind cos we are very considerate.

But she set sha come fresh join...Igbo amaka

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by fasho01(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2021
That's good for you. Can you however move on quietly please..

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2021
I don't like FFK, but this lady is very pained.

She's regretting leaving him.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Annie001: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2021
This babe is literally pained.
She obviously married him for the money and will have stayed if yawa no gas
Make una carry una nonsense go jare

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Saintmary(f): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Narcissist'

Femi Fani-Kayode's ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu has advised single ladies not rush into a relationship to avoid making the wrong choice, IgbereTV reports.

Chikwendu referred to her ex-husband, Femi Fani-Kayode as a narcissist and stated that it is better to be single than to be with such a man.

Her Instagram post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYE2c6us8dA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1410703/precious-chikwendu-grateful-single-femi-fani-kayode-narcissist/

After spending his money, this is what she will say?

What nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Eriokanmi: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Na dem. Park well. They'd tell you they're happy being single again when they're not. We know them by their WhatsApp status whenever they're alone. The worst that can happen is when a spouse splits because the good moments shared can't be split forever and they always cry each time they remember this. It's easier to split but very difficult to mend it again. It's a scar which can never be removed. It remains.

Before you split, think of those good old days and let it overshadow the bad moments which might be the cause of your splitting especially when threats to life isn't involved. There's no perfect marriage, you do your best to make it work. Even siblings disagree at home, how much more 2 people from different homes and backgrounds. If you tell them that divorce was rare to find in the olden days they'd attack you and say it was due to lack of education which made a lot of women accept shiit that Time. They've forgotten what they call shiit which they accepted had kept their homes and the reason this generation existed and became somebody in life. The same shiits often reset their husbands thinking and made them reason well again so much they they both lived till their old age

We live in the world of feminism. Anyone who has children in the boarding or good schools can relate here. The lapses are always there because their husbands aren't there. They pretend as if everything is fine whereas, they sleep in tears each night.

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2021
So you and your fellow mumus didn't know that he's a delusional narcissist when you dey worship the crack head before abi? Se be we don tell you before that the guy na complete buffoon but you didn't listen just because the guy they attack Buhari on daily basis...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by PennywysCares(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2021
cheesy
Come on baby don't say a thing like that
You can't be single, at least not now you are still juicy and set. How us ordinary street Boyz to manage ur pussy for you I bet u won't regret it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja / Hundreds Flee As Boko Haram Guns Down Villagers In Yobe / Kwankwaso: “They Said We Can’t Use Eagle Square, ICC”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.