Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' (23238 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Nyascobar1414: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2021
This woman is pained asf....
Femi is an OG ... The woman is a narcissist
she's shifting blame.. She couldnt manipulate ffk despite the kanyamata...

Kings, when a lady cant manipulate she will always be pained

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Greenerie(f): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2021
[Yes oo my dear.i have made that mistake.the man I was supposed to marry.he always chased me,but i never gave him greenlight.one Evening my mind told me to go to his office,my spirit disturbing me seriously.i said God it's late,I will go there tomorrow.

By the time,I went there tommorow,it was too late,he was sent out to another continent.no way for him to reach me,he didn't have any way to contact me..
I will be seeing him in my dreams always crying,missing me,I didn't think much of it.until, 5 different people,plus 2 prophets told me that the man u were supposed to settle down with you is that guy.i started regretting my actions and how blind I was.I didn't pray or hear from God.I used my human intelligence to make decision.

marriage is hard enough with the right one,not to talk of when u marry wrongly.

quote author=specialmati post=108925282] cool cool cool cool cool when you want to settle down pray very well ooh involve God(e get why)don't be deceive by anything for your peace of mind and a happy home.i know say na ass make ffk marry this one and na money make this one marry the man now no peace family don pieces[/quote]
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2021
She should move on with her life, and stop crying like a baby. A narcissist now, but ffk was before. grin grin this lady ehn cheesy cheesy, So funny
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by GoldenSpec: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2021
Why is it now that you're just telling us after he has sent u packing to ur father's village?? grin

But truly, ffo is short of fuse(fuss)! grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by specialmati(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2021
Greenerie:
[Yes oo my dear.i have made that mistake.the man I was supposed to marry.he always chased me,but i never gave him greenlight.one Evening my mind told me to go to his office,my spirit disturbing me seriously.i said God it's late,I will go there tomorrow.

By the time,I went there tommorow,it was too late,he was sent out to another continent.no way for him to reach me,he didn't have any way to contact me..
I will be seeing him in my dreams always crying,missing me,I didn't think much of it.until, 5 different people,plus 2 prophets told me that the man u were supposed to settle down with you is that guy.i started regretting my actions and how blind I was.I didn't pray or hear from God.I used my human intelligence to make decision.

marriage is hard enough with the right one,not to talk of when u marry wrongly. cry cry cry cry
you see when it comes to issues of life never exclude God,seek God thats your source of existence.people make mistake in life when they leave God out of equation.tell him all you want and see Him direct your ways.listen and obey Him and have peace even in troubling times

quote author=specialmati post=108925282] cool cool cool cool cool when you want to settle down pray very well ooh involve God(e get why)don't be deceive by anything for your peace of mind and a happy home.i know say na ass make ffk marry this one and na money make this one marry the man now no peace family don pieces
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by ednut1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
See hwe surgery body self lol. No one pressured you to marry the beast spare us the bs
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Bunmhi(f): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jesus wept
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Sunday2021: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Madam go and rest, we are tired of your stories.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Justdare: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Lol

Idiot don turn motivational speaker.
Who you dey advice? grin

I don't pity most of these women, they are evil manipulators, hypocrites and pretenders.
The rate at which some them cheat these days, even the devil can't compete with them.

THEY WILL BE KILLING YOU AND STILL BE PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD.

Never allow yourself to be used.
Stay strong and wise kings.

The degree of deceit with these girls is inexplicable.
She has not for once addressed the allegations of infidelity leveled against her which had been corroborated by two witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Karemarealty288(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
But she entered into the union with FFK with her eyes wild opened, why coming out as a motivational speaker trying to sound like it was due to societal pressure

Dont mind her.....She is in seefaiii pains.....

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Elporo(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Phock2sweet:
She was caught in a hotel with another man, oya na stay with the cheating man na.

grin

She just wanted to test new pri.ck. Besides the cheating man does not have the money and influence FFK has.

The cheating dey sweet because, you lick new pri.ck go back to affluence. Now if she want make she sleep with 100 men.

If she enter house na she go do her house chores and all that.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by revived2: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Toks2008:
SMH!

I wonder how some ladies reason.

Now you know he is a narcissist. She must have seen the red light at that time but she was blinded Not by Love but by What she stands to gain by getting married to him and now after her eyes are clear, she is coming out to be a motivational Guru.

Please enjoy your single life in peace just that in Igbo land, their men stereotype a lot...they hardly marry divorcees or a lady who has kids but nit to worry...one Responsible Yoruba guy won't mind cos we are very considerate.

But she set sha come fresh join...Igbo amaka

grin grin grin grin I Wonder who is banging femi's left over pussssssssaaaaaay
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by AkaraAndBread: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
But she entered into the union with FFK with her eyes wild opened, why coming out as a motivational speaker trying to sound like it was due to societal pressure

Please, loud it so that those at the back can hear.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Dybala11(m): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ffk is a demon sent to destroy the life of women
Did he destroy your life??
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Hkff: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Medicine after cure
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Seun360(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Queeeeeen:
After reading the comments here, I've come to the conclusion that most men on Nairaland are very stupid.

Stupid LovePeddler
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by gnhpowerhouse: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
And you were a saint throughout your Relationship with Him ... U were enjoying then no one heard anything..Now u couldn't settle some Differences U came up on here Dishing out Gibberish..Na Dem
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Emmanuel909090: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Foolish fool.

I see women who keep trying their best to spoil the image of their ex as the real problem in that relationship.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by Phock2sweet: 2:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Elporo:

grin

She just wanted to test new pri.ck. Besides the cheating man does not have the money and influence FFK has.

The cheating dey sweet because, you lick new pri.ck go back to affluence. Now if she want make she sleep with 100 men.

If she enter house na she go do her house chores and all that.
this man!!!hahaha
Re: Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' by dealerman(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
What does narcissistic mean in a person?
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters / Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.