Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) (5837 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2021
She wants something that is not very moral to ask of so she encodes it into something nicer to the hearing and simps would fall!
The redpill thoroughly recommends that you watch out for her actions not her words, this is not because women lie alot although thats a very well known fact, but you just have to understand women are manipulative in everyway, they are always on the next plan to manipulate a man, that is the only way they can really survive; OFF A MAN!

If you hear any of these stupid sentences or questions from her, take caution!

*If She Says Her Body Count Doesn't Matter And You Shouldn't Judge Her By Her Sexxual past; Understand the fact that she is a street wh0r£ with multiple partners and she's trying to validate herself before you!

*If She Says She's Not Like Other Girls And She Is Not Very Easy To Handle; Know that this one is very rude and mannerless, she will disrespect even jesus if he was her boyfriend!

Still Typing...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2021
*If She Speaks Badly Of Her Ex Or Says He Never Treated Her Right; Understand that she cheated on him and will most definitely do the same to you!

*If She Takes Pride In Saying She Doesn't Care "About What People Think Of Her"; She is very immoral and she is so badly mannered that people around her started to notice!

Still Typing...

11 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2021
Get All Chapters Of THE RATIONAL MALE Books For FREE And Other Core Redpill Equipments From TheGidRedpiller's Online Shop!!
Check My Signature Below!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2021
*If She Calls Herself A "FOODIE"; She is a bloody GLUTTON, A FOOD EATING MONSTER!!

*If She Says A Boy Used Her; She is pissed because she never got anything off him but he was smartly redpilled enough to fvvck her to his satisfaction.

Still Typing...

21 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2021
*If She Asks About The Kind Of Job You Do; She is a jobless thott looking for the next man to sink her teeth into!
Avoid these ones like a plague.

*If She Says She Hate A Particular Guy; She would fvvck him over and over again if given the chance!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

12 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by EmzyT: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2021
If she goes around claiming to be a wife material, Don't marry her type! She is not a wife material!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why mocking women huh?so if a woman eats much you gonna call her a bloody glutton?
How about you speak to her in a polite manner even though you say they are manipulative..
Are you not the head anymore why not act like the head tho?now you guys keep saying women are weaker vessels but I think you are the more weaker vessel due to this your constant bashing online..
The only persons are your gullible followers who always agree to your article without thinking..you are misleading those kids..
A real man is not always bashing and calling women names online..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Why mocking women huh?so if a woman eats much you gonna call her a bloody glutton?
How about you speak to her in a polite manner even though you say they are manipulative..
Are you not the head anymore why not act like the head tho?now you guys keep saying women are weaker vessels but I think you are the more weaker vessel due to this your constant bashing online..
The only persons are your gullible followers who always agree to your article without thinking..you are misleading those kids..
You are not worth my response right now.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are not worth my response right now.
Good man..I am glad you have no idea concerning that gibberish you spewed up there..

5 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by specialmati(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you again,you just they follow this guys bomber to bomber them go soon impregnate you.now i know you are a femela

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you again,you just they follow this guys bomber to bomber them go soon impregnate you.now i know you are a femela
I stand for what's right man.. addressing issues in that kinda degrading manner ain't right..
Why are you guys sweating yourself over women tho?

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Like the others, you shall pass too, i got impersonified by someone just for the sole purpose of trolling and derailing my threads.
You are not the worst i've seen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by specialmati(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I stand for what's right man.. addressing issues in that kinda degrading manner ain't right..
Why are you guys sweating yourself over women tho?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked all aboki to mind his kettle and stop defending some moda fucking assholes who have made it look like women are trophies to be won by men

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked all aboki to mind his kettle and stop defending some moda fucking assholes who have made it look like women are trophies to be won by men
This is exactly what I am talking about..always being rude online.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
specialmati:
Its obvious that account is being run by a female.
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by specialmati(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Its obvious that account is being run by a female.
grin grin grin grin grin why did you say so,never mind its a female behide that account 100%
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiIIer(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin why did you say so,never mind its a female behide that account 100%
Could be a male that still thinks straight
Not everyone who disagrees with you is a female. How come your group acts so self righteous?
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
specialmati:
No man has such energy to counter redpill topics, only pained females do.
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by specialmati(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

grin grin grin grin grin shebi you are the one telling me in the other trend that a man that his girlfriend gets pregnant twice outside is a real man and thats what real love should be.ok i say to you may your boyfriend impregnate all the girls in your street and the street after and may you stand by his side to prove that you love him if you are a lady.then if you are a guy may all the men in you neighbor hood impregnate your girlfriend since you love her and may you marry her join tongue tongue tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by specialmati(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiIIer:

Could be a male that still thinks straight
Not everyone who disagrees with you is a female. How come your group acts so self righteous?
grin grin grin grin which group again
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin shebi you are the one telling me in the other trend that a man that his girlfriend gets pregnant twice outside is a real man and thats what real love should be.ok i say to you may your boyfriend impregnate all the girls in your street and the street after and may you stand by his side to prove that you love him if you are a lady.then if you are a guy may all the men in you neighbor hood impregnate your girlfriend since you love her and may you marry her join tongue tongue tongue tongue
If that's how you want it son... undecided undecided cheesy grin wink wink

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by specialmati(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

If that's how you want it son... undecided undecided cheesy grin wink wink
grin grin grin grin grin dont worry them go soon give you belle your body will soon calm down
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin dont worry them go soon give you belle your body will soon calm down
It won't be bad na.. wink grin
Abi how you see am? cheesy wink grin

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
This gender confused Ewu is at it again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by specialmati(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

It won't be bad na.. wink grin
Abi how you see am? cheesy wink grin
grin grin grin grin grin no be here i go they when you will come and give us epistle of how 4 other girls are pregnant at the same time with you for him.and i will laugh and say that is love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin no be here i go they when you will come and give us epistle of how 4 other girls are pregnant at the same time with you for him.and i will laugh and say that is love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Exactly..

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
SarutobiEky:
This gender confused Ewu is at it again. cheesy
grin
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by finishmatter: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
finishmatter:
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love. They are intrinsically selfish. Marry them at your peril.
Exactly.
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Ahmback(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Iyaebe, i can see what you are doing. Onyeoshi.
you rush go create new account to continue your mumu talks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter / Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.