Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) (35132 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Godswillu(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
wow
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by mediainc: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na money hungry preacher be dis one, her mugus must pay her sha.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by blank(f): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Antoeni:
Sis. Victoria, I have listened to some of her preaching, she also speaks to men to treat their women right also. Go and get her previous teaching before you attack her. I know you are protecting your gender and the preacher is a woman also.

I've listened to a lot of her preaching but she's lost the plot a long time ago. When she mentioned how she treated a potential DIL I knew I could no longer listen to her messages. That was a very 2 faced approach and definitely not how a Christian should respond.

She's now so money focused and so proud. Gosh, I was irritated.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by derecho(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
I told you that I don't usually listen to her but what she said isn't wrong.Even wise woman should know that already.
Whenever you see someone agitated when presented with the truth, there's a wrong and destructive spirit in that person.
What is important is do your part even if your spouse hasn't started doing his.
Your submission/chaste character would melt any man NOT your love.If you are a student of the Bible, this shouldn't be strange to you.

Moreover, she has ,I guess, a ministry to the women. Just like a sister to sister talk.Most men won't listen to women.

Myer:

Good.

So why does she seem to peculiarise the fact that a woman is the one that should make the man successful when it's supposed to be both ways?
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Agugbadin: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmmmm.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Myer(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
derecho:
I told you that I don't usually listen to her but what she said isn't wrong.Even wise woman should know that already.
Whenever you see someone agitated when presented with the truth, there's a wrong and destructive spirit in that person.
What is important is do your part even if your spouse hasn't started doing his.
Your submission/chaste character would melt any man NOT your love.If you are a student of the Bible, this shouldn't be strange to you.

Moreover, she has ,I guess, a ministry to the women. Just like a sister to sister talk.Most men won't listen to women.

I get your point.
For someone who isn't so familiar with Funke Felix, there is nothing wrong in this her statement.

But for someone familiar with her works and ministry I can get where Victoria Inyama is coming from.
Funke Felix was the same woman askind mothers and fathers to sow seeds of 500 and 1000 dollars to tap into her Grace so that their children could get married.

She's the wife of Mr Felix of Agape ministry.
She herself has continued to share how she wanted no part of ministry cos it was her husband who was called and not her.

But some where along the line she found a voice, a niche to be a voice to women even though she's not called into it.

And because if that she has continued to mislead several unsuspecting and unbridled female believers and even their men.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Ttjj: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
tongue
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by TAJOBLISS(f): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
So if he's an armed robber, I should support him abi .
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by stancydg: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vicky needs some assistance. Pray God helps her. To answer her, Bishop Felix Adejumo is very well known and his calling by God very sure, his wife's popularity notwithstanding.

God through him made that possible because of her proven unalloyed submission, respect and adoration of her husband both privately and publicly. Heck, how many ladies these days can openly kneel down for their hubbies?

She does that as a knowledgeable and good pastor's wife but in truth, he earned it. I say this from proveable close quarters to them as a little kid that was initially not under their ministration but observed them as I grew and now as a happily married person for the past 6-7years under their ministration.

Their home is always open in case anyone wants to verify. Church members practically live with them and so their lives are an open book. If they didn't live what they preached, it would have come out all these years.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by 9gerian: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Very true. cheesy

pyyxxaro:
Women and their Wahalaaa

U go stand with woman , as another woman de wakaa pass , she go de look am deeply, de look her yansh and body

I go con de wonder

Bomb de women head shaa

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by derecho(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
I'm not defending her person but what she said. It's a normal thing that doesn't require anointing to say.
My grouse with Victoria is her rudeness...what does she mean by "she's the one who wears the trousers"? If she had admitted the statement isn't wrong then went on to tell us why we shouldn't listen to her, that'd have been understandable.
Myer:
[size=8pt][/size]

I get your point.
For someone who isn't so familiar with Funke Felix, there is nothing wrong in this her statement.

But for someone familiar with her works and ministry I can get where Victoria Inyama is coming from.
Funke Felix was the same woman askind mothers and fathers to sow seeds of 500 and 1000 dollars to tap into her Grace so that their children could get married.

She herself has continued to share how she wanted no part of ministry cos it was her husband who was called and not her.

But some where along the line she found a voice, a niche to be a voice to women even though she's not called into it.

And because if that she has continued to mislead several unsuspecting and unbridled female believers and even their men.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by marhez43(f): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
I cannot blame that actress because an actress can never have a godly nd trust husband.so i support that pastoress jare
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Blendy77(f): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
There's nothing wrong with her message. She's a woman and she's advising women. What is wrong in telling women to hide their husband's "nak-ed ness" as in shame outside? How many men hav you seen exposing their incompetent wives outside? Aunty Victoria please leave the Pastor alone. The advice is for those who need it and those who understand the meaning of marriage and home building. Even the Bible talk say a wise woman builds her home!

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by spencekat(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Food don land equality advocates.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by fof1: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
State001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OfqYOiFcEM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYGggyWpUKn/?utm_medium=copy_link

The Preacher Pastor FFA is very very Right or Correct, Pls. Wives should not Always Wash their Families Dirty Linings in the Social Media Space or Public Arena...Some issues should be Reconciled or Resolved at Home or Family levels... same to Husbands...to Cover and Protect their Spouse's ills...
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
StreetFight:

Her now ex husband almost beat her to death. In fact, she knocked the gate, but the Angel of Death no open for her. That's why she us a bitter bittch. Any man that is unfortunate enough to marry this girl, such a man will pay for all the Sins of all men that ever lived.
Lol.... You mean she marry werey wey almost kill her? Wetin she do the guy na? Na wa o cheesy
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Women supporting Women? sad cheesy

I Laugh.

They always Disagree BUT tries to form Solidarity online! sad smiley
no be everyday daddy freeze dey abuse all.your daddy Go's - cultists killing each other up and down - na woman.dem be ?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by goldtosure: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Based on the video I think the actress
Victoria Inyama misunderstood what pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo meant. Cover your husband could mean don't expose his weaknesses to outsiders. Everybody with him own interpretation. To me there's nothing wrong with what she said. Things are happening o. If some women tell you what they are passing through in marriage you will thank God for your own life.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by diamondboa(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Your brain is empty . Please read through what you just wrote here. Does this make any logical reason to you ?
Myer:

Funke Felix has somehow managed to put unnecessary pressure on women.

Why should a wife's purpose be to make her man successful?
Why can't the man be successful without the woman?

That said, Victoria Inyama is right and if she happened to be the reason her husband is successful, that doesnt became a yardstick for other women to follow.

The way a man should not rely on a woman to be successful is the same way a woman should not rely on a man to be successful. Period
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by texazzpete(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
many of Nairaland’s Christians worship their pastors like mini-gods, so I’m not surprised to see that the general consensus here is against Victoria’s comments.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Myer(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
diamondboa:
Your brain is empty . Please read through what you just wrote here. Does this make any logical reason to you ?

No vex, mr full brain with no sense.
Your existence is illogical.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by dvkot(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
derecho:
YES
Myer

So its a man job in a marriage to make a woman successful, shame on you both
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Myer(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
dvkot:
Myer

It's both their jobs.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by derecho(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
I didn't say yes, I said YES.
dvkot:
Myer

Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Loreettaa: 1:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Reading the comments is making my eyes feel woozy. Lord knows most of you guys are brainless. Spits!
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Amumaigwe: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2021
Myer:

Funke Felix has somehow managed to put unnecessary pressure on women.

Why should a wife's purpose be to make her man successful?
Why can't the man be successful without the woman?

That said, [b]Victoria Inyama is right [/b]and if she happened to be the reason her husband is successful, that doesnt became a yardstick for other women to follow.

The way a man should not rely on a woman to be successful is the same way a woman should not rely on a man to be successful. Period

Victoria inyama is right, yet her marital experience is all shades of wrong. Follow who know road mbok.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Amumaigwe: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2021
Mummyfour:
If this woman is advising women to cover men's excesses like womanising, drunkenness, domestic abuses, maybe stealing etc that means she will cover her son too if he is a cultist , since she believes that nobody is perfect. So she will deal with his imperfections secretly.
Please people, it is not every thing you hear from the pulpit that you swallow.
Test the spirit, and also "test the word"(my emphasis)
I am a believer, but I don't run after men or women of God.
I try to have a deeper understanding of what they preach.
Most times they preach out of their own emotions and not according to the leading of the holy spirit.
Where in the Bible was it written that women should hide their husbands?.
Would the husband's hide their wives?.
Abegi

It is called submission. That's the key to keeping marriages. Loose it and loose your marriage and transform into emergency bitter feminist . It is as simple as that.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Amumaigwe: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2021
blank:

I've listened to a lot of her preaching but she's lost the plot a long time ago. When she mentioned how she treated a potential DIL I knew I could no longer listen to her messages. That was a very 2 faced approach and definitely not how a Christian should respond.

She's now so money focused and so proud. Gosh, I was irritated.

Hope your chosen belief system is giving you results like she is getting with her own belief system.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Amumaigwe: 6:58am On Dec 31, 2021
Myer:
[size=8pt][/size]

I get your point.

Your spirit is just clashing with her's because there is no fellowship between righteousness and unrighteousness. Which of the two sides do you belong? Be your own judge.
Re: Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) by Myer(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Amumaigwe:

Your spirit is just clashing with her's because there is no fellowship between righteousness and unrighteousness. Which of the two sides do you belong? Be your own judge.

Don't worry, in sure you'll be fine paying 1000 dollars (that you obviously cannot afford) before you can have a successful marriage. Ode

I'm telling you what we know as reality.
You're speaking religious gibberish.

Any idiot can defend their religious idol.
Even Muslims defend Mohammed blindly.

So at best you're already programmed by desperation to be a religious puppet in the scheme of things.

Stat off my mentions and I'll probably respect your Religiousity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan / Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) / Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.