Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) (38210 Views)

9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Gongo aso master
ANYWHERE R DE GONGO ASO ATUPKA O grin grin

Chaii r de miss lagos
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by larryking540: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
1Sharon:
She's still with him?

u shock ?
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
LesbianBoy:

We can still give him kudos

Atleast he made us believe that a Nigerian can win grammy and if not that he was popping when there was no social media he would have won it cheesy cheesy
true talk....

He popped when palito radio was around..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
I’m sure she’s the one bankrolling the marriage
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by baroun04(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hammyaladin:
true talk....

Palito radio, chai real hot song

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Agricmoney(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
congrats to them

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Everyday lolojo nkajo
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
SHE'S STILL VERY FVCKABLE

Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Dbrawllm0098(f): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Congratulations More years to celebrate
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by pussymonger1: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
ALAPOMEJI IF YOU ARE ON NAIRALAND PLS MAKE SURE U PLAY .. WISH YOU ARE HERE FOR YOU WIFE THIS NIGHT ... WISH YOU ARE HERE BY MARK WILLS
EBMedia:
Nigerian singer, Alexander Abolore Adegbola Akande popularly known as 9ice took to his Instagram handle to celebrate 2nd wedding anniversary with his wife, Sunkanmi, today December 30, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYHab59MLQ9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hammyaladin:
true talk....

He was one of the leading players in what I call the Middle Ages of Nigerian music. The people that bridged the gap between our early primitive artistes like Tony Tetuila and Eedris Abdukareem and the modern pop artistes like wizkid and Burma boy we have now.

Nigerian music wouldn’t be what it is today without these people that facilitated the cross over from our early indigenous sound to the globally accepted sound we produce today. Others include Olu maintain, Kelly Handsome, D’banj, Ikechukwu etc. I think we sometimes forget to give these people their due credit.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Josephkabila12: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Congratulations 9ice
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by euniselfyahoo: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by puritydayo: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Congratulations adigun nla nla, adigun baale, basorun gaa. Yoruba lyrical god
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Can 9ice swear with my village oracle, that he never cheated on this wife ............ grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gegemu dy here Ma F'iku sere

grin grin grin
greenie77:
Alapomeji....Awon alakori bi tie won takiti sere cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by DukeNija(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Badonasty:
I’m sure she’s the one bankrolling the marriage

How’s that your business? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Afamsi: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Beautiful couple
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Bigchristo: 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
longetivity:
This guy promised us Grammys cheesy
Just like the way Buhari promised Nigerians change all hope are not loss grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Lindodo20: 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Gongo Aso...that year we dey point and fùck olosho for Nkechi Blessing mama's bar cool

Those were good times

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by abrahamobi1987(m): 1:25am On Dec 31, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS sad sad
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 4:18am On Dec 31, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary to the couple..
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Thryphosa(m): 5:38am On Dec 31, 2021
The guy was way too hot that year, with lots of news relating to his ex wife Payne, at least we were entertained by him and rugged man with lots of diss tracks. 9ice has got a bunch of good songs like gongo Aso, Street credibility, wedding day, Bluetooth, the old song he featured rugged man, no be mistake, Loni ni, living things, photocopy Ko easy, kinda life, everyday, party rider, gbamu gbamu and lots more.

5 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by GreaterFuture6: 6:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Can 9ice swear with my village oracle, that he never cheated on this wife ............ grin
Why are you bringing that up now sir?
We all have it on record that he has done so much, His nudes is on the internet
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 31, 2021
LesbianBoy:

We can still give him kudos

Atleast he made us believe that a Nigerian can win grammy and if not that he was popping when there was no social media he would have won it cheesy cheesy
That's what most people don't understand about the Tuface generation and this generation. Those guys layed the foundation enjoyed today by the so called giants.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by CUMIN: 6:56am On Dec 31, 2021
longetivity:
This guy promised us Grammys cheesy

He will bring it. Still in the studio.
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by CUMIN: 6:58am On Dec 31, 2021
Lindodo20:
Gongo Aso...that year we dey point and fùck olosho for Nkechi Blessing mama's bar cool

Those were good times

Abule egba
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by horlahmeey(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2021
EBMedia:
Nigerian singer, Alexander Abolore Adegbola Akande popularly known as 9ice took to his Instagram handle to celebrate 2nd wedding anniversary with his wife, Sunkanmi, today December 30, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYHab59MLQ9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Meanwhile patronize me biko
I'm into cleaning and fumigation. A trial wont convince you but makes you a permanent customer.

Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2021
GreaterFuture6:

Why are you bringing that up now sir?
We all have it on record that he has done so much, His nudes is on the internet

I didn't nose .......... grin
Re: 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2021
tnerro1:
Still remember that song, street credibility with tuface
That song was my ringtone on my first camera phone .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? / I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley / Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.