Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal (1556 Views)

This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / This Photo Is Confusing Me, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Anonymoususher: 4:11am On Dec 31, 2021
Greetings everyone,

Please ladies is this normal?

My girlfriend's cycle has been confusing us for quite sometime now that is why I made this post.

On 24th of November she had her five days menstrual flow, then on 7th December (14days cycle) which was supposed to be the beginning of ovulation, instead she started bleeding again and it lasted for 4days and quite heavy like a normal menstrual flow because it filled up her pads.

Now fast forward to 29th of this month (23days cycle) she began to menstruate again but this time the flow isn't much (more like spotting).

Though within these cycles we had unprotected sex and have used P-test to try confirm if she is pregnant but they keep coming out negative... The latest try was yesterday after two weeks with her first urine in the morning still it came out negative.

So, I am worried if it is normal to have two periods in space of 14days and another one In a space of 23days.

Also the inconsistency in this present flow is concerning. If it is health related or fertility issue with her cos na my wife to be...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 31, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot.

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm outta here cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Kobojunkie: 4:17am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymoususher:

So, I am worried if it is normal to have two periods in space of 14days and another one In a space of 23days.

Also the inconsistency in this present flow is concerning. If it is health related or fertility issue with her cos na my wife to be...
Should you be out there asking a doctor thiis question instead? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by SarutobiEky(m): 4:17am On Dec 31, 2021
Which kind mumu topic be this again? sad
Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Anonymoususher: 4:21am On Dec 31, 2021
Topic is directed to ladies... Busy body men should skip

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Your gf is taking pills that's messing with her system. While you are working hard she's working harder against it grin

She no wan get belly

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Has she been on any medication lately? Maybe an abortion pill? If yes then things can get a bit weird like that.

Also stress and sickness has a way of changing women menstrual pattern. If she just recovered from any illness or perhap was using drugs like malaria pills, then her cycle can get a bit messed up.

Also if she was taking despo shot and stopped.... Believe me the menstrual drama will be long. For an instant I bleeded for 8 months non stop, everyday this year till the shit worn out of my body. If her case is also like that then she'll be fine. Stopping contraceptive can cause unnecessary menstrual wahala.

If she got PCOS too,then stuffs like this can show up once in a while. Don't be too afraid,the woman body has a way of fixing itself. She will be fine as long as she's not pregnant, eating healthy, exercising and always happy....

Don't know if I helped but just said all this from my little knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Anonymoususher: 5:01am On Dec 31, 2021
Doradorwa:
Has she been on any medication lately? Maybe an abortion pill? If yes then things can get a bit weird like that.

Also stress and sicknessh a way of changing women menstrual pattern. If she just recovered from any illness and was using some drug like malaria pills, then her cycle can get a bit messed up.

Also if she was taking despo shot and stopped.... Believe me the menstrual drama will be long. For an instant I bleeded for 8 months non stop, everyday this year till the shit worn out of my body. If her case is also like that then she'll be fine.

If she got PCOS too,then stuffs like this can show up once in a while. Don't be too afraid,the woman body has a way of fixing itself. She will be fine as long as she's not pregnant, eating healthy, exercising and always happy....

Don't know if I helped but just said all this from my little knowledge.

Wow! It must have been scary, bleeding for 8-months, sorry about that. I am hearing PCOS for this first time... Though I just googled it and I don't think she has any of the symptoms or signs mentioned.

For stress, I think that one is a suspect because, she has been away for sometime and came back looking stressed and lossed weight... I think few months (September) back she had malaria treatment.

Thanks for the input

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Lalami3232(m): 6:00am On Dec 31, 2021
Your GF go fit dey somewhere dey tell one random guy "babe pls take it easy, it's painful" and you dey here dey find solution for her. Anyways, you be caring guy sha. Make una try go meet real doctor, he go give una better explanation. No take advise from these HOEloshos wey dey this forum oooo, na their postinor experience na dem go take advise you. Take advise from a nairaland girl, at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Romanoff(f): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2021
If you and your girlfriend are using Post sex pills, she should better stop it before she ruins her fertility because of fornication.

She should stay off all post pills, stay off sex for two months to monitor her cycle.

Let her download period apps to track her menstrual cycles.

If after two months, it's still irregular, let her see a Gynaecologist.

How old is she though? Cause it's weird for her period to become irregular all of a sudden.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by jeff1607(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2021
TeddyJammy:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot.

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm outta here cool

Let me even see this your world famous “rain boot” sef
Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by olumide81(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2021
Is she on family planning pills? If yes.....that could be the cause

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Anonymoususher: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Lalami3232:
Your GF go fit dey somewhere dey tell one random guy "babe pls take it easy, it's painful" and you dey here dey find solution for her. Anyways, you be caring guy sha. Make una try go meet real doctor, he go give una better explanation. No take advise from these HOEloshos wey dey this forum oooo, na their postinor experience na dem go take advise you. Take advise from a nairaland girl, at your own peril

Well, She has given me enough peace of mind over the years. So If she sleeps around she will surely come back home
Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by paulolee(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2021
seems like effect of strong pills
Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by siofra(f): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2021
My menses this year has been irregular like that but I don't take pills of any sort. Someone told me it's stress and I think it's true because I stressed myself a lot this year.
Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:
My menses this year has been irregular like that but I don't take pills of any sort. Someone told me it's stress and I think it's true because I stressed myself a lot this year.
Hi mam... I've missed you, didn't see your comments for a while... Good to read from you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by siofra(f): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2021
Doradorwa:
Hi mam... I've missed you, didn't see your comments for a while... Good to read from you.

embarassed

Those evil redpillers reported me but I'm back cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:

embarassed

Those evil redpillers reported me but I'm back cheesy
Lol... God pass them....
Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2021
jeff1607:

Let me even see this your world famous “rain boot” sef

My rain boot is like iron steel.. Once i kick fellow with it, he/she will kick bucket & demise.. cool

Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by webhead: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2021
TeddyJammy:

My rain boot is like iron steel.. Once i kick fellow with it, he/she will kick bucket & demise.. cool
“ Two things are infinite: the
universe and human
stupidity; and I'm not sure
about the universe.
Albert Einstein
Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2021
webhead:
“ Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein that i kick his ass outta pluto..

Damn.. Nasty.. The famos ass-quoter has kick bucket and Demise sad
Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by jeff1607(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Kowalski bring cane!
Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Franktom247(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Both OP,HIS BABE, AND THE CYCLE una need cane
Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Anonymoususher: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Romanoff:
If you and your girlfriend are using Post sex pills, she should better stop it before she ruins her fertility because of fornication.

She should stay off all post pills, stay off sex for two months to monitor her cycle.

Let her download period apps to track her menstrual cycles.

If after two months, it's still irregular, let her see a Gynaecologist.

How old is she though? Cause it's weird for her period to become irregular all of a sudden.

No, we don't use pill and yes she has the apps
Re: My Girlfriend's Cycle Is Confusing And Feels Abnormal by Anonymoususher: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
OK... Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

We met a gaenacologist (how do they spell that thing sef) and he said she is fine but stressed. Also test we did at a lab shows high malaria and typhoid which is the reason she looks pale.

She has been away for some months and only came back three weeks ago with loss weight and a pale look.

A nurse has come to administer drip on her and after that we will get the necessary immune boosters.

Thanks for the inputs

(1) (Reply)

What's Your 2022 Relationship Status? / I Lost My Old BILLIONAIRE Friend / If I Broke Na My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.