Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,024 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? (2576 Views)

Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
Master but in your major cities Igbos buy up choice areas and send you to the outskirt slums where you eat grass and use each other's head for pepper soup.

I want to be slaves like Igbos abeg cheesy cheesy

So why are you complaining that we won’t sack you?

Enjoy your slavery status in peace and stop disturbing us on nairaland like it will help your cause, slave.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Tingotoe: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
This dumb frustrated IPOB miscreant has been on a rant since yesterday. It's seems the economy is dealing mercilessly with him. Biafra my arse

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Tingotoe:
This dumb frustrated IPOB miscreant has been on a rant since yesterday. It's seems the economy is dealing mercilessly with him. Biafra my arse

His frustrations is just starting grin

And he won’t get Biafra, why? Cos we said so! Lol haha grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by yommen: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:

Same response by over 20 yoonity beggars in this thread alone. Una reasoning dey below normal human IQ cheesy

Withdraw your brothers doing harlotry and internet fraud in Ghana first so that we know you're serious about One Fraudgeria.

Yoonity begging amumanu with no reasoning cheesy

Your reasoning is below per Sir. Na you call others unity beggers. You should therefore show by example that you are not a unity begger by gathering all your people located across other parts of Nigeria and relocate to the east. Nothing concerns those abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
yommen:

Your reasoning is below per Sir. Na you call others unity beggers. You should therefore show by example that you are not a unity begger by gathering all your people located across other parts of Nigeria and relocate to the east. Nothing concerns those abroad.
Chai! Exact same pattern and response. I'm tired of explaining to you subhumans.

Oh, we don hear brother. Igbos left you and your cursed Nigeria and returned to our home in 1967, your forefathers want and ran to Queen Elizabeth their slave master to send her airplaand navy to attack Igbos and force them back to cursed Nigeria. Have you heard it now? You will still ask me why Igbos have not gone back to Igboland. grin cheesy

Pained deluded terrorist yoonity beggarz cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
kingawothefirst:

His frustrations is just starting

And he won’t get Biafra, why? Cos we said so! Lol haha
[/s]
Even the Buhari and Osunbande you're posting are afraid of going to their own hometowns.

But you're trying so hard to convince yourself in your delusion that you're in control of things while in reality you're a captive. A slave to your Lord Lugard, a slave to Igbos (who buy your choice properties and send you to slum in your own hometown) and finally to politicans who are deceiving you and wasting your life and looting your commonwealth while promising you Fraudgeria will soon be better on an imaginary date cheesy

Criminally low IQ yoonity beggarz everywhere cheesy

See Buhari and Osunbande hometown. Imagine Biden paying Osama Bin Landen money before he can visit his people in Pennsylvania. Shame on yoonity beggarz cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:

Even the Buhari and Osunbande you're posting are afraid of going to their own hometowns.

But you're trying so hard to convince yourself in your delusion that you're in control of things while in reality you're a captive. A slave to your Lord Lugard, a slave to Igbos (who buy your choice properties and send you to slum in your own hometown) and finally to politicans who are deceiving you and wasting your life and looting your commonwealth while promising you Fraudgeria will soon be better on an imaginary date cheesy

No biafra for you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by myright: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]

See Buhari and Osunbande hometown. Imagine Biden paying Osama Bin Landen money before he can visit his people in Pennsylvania. Shame on yoonity beggarz cheesy cheesy
Well done comrade! You've done so well.... More grease to your elbow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by myright: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:

No peace nor progress for you.

Your children will continue begging alms at every traffic stop while you their father beg online for yoonity - while your politicans loot away your wealth and future cheesy
Iseeeee. Unless they let the children of light go

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by mbos: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mokason288:
Igbos are their own problem

The only thing standing in the way of an Igbo man is another Igbo man
old story . And the question

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by mbos: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
yommen:

I asked a question. How many of your very influential people really want Biafra? To set the record straight, I am never against your Biafra. Moreso, may you should read through my past posts. I'm a Yoruba man based in Lagos, Nigeria. You can also read Nnamdi Azikwe speech of 1953 where he hurried Ibo man's future into the yansh of Hausa man. To paint a clear picture, Nnamdi Azikiwe was actually the one that was born and bred in the North. He further showed his love for them, causing you his people the problems in which you find yourself today. Visit the link below and digest and hold yourselves responsible as we reasonable Yorubas are questioning Tinubu.

So, Ibo man go, e no go, ntoorrr! Na make me first of jakpa from the shithole matter pass pass.

https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/1953-nnamdi-azikiwe-speech-secession/
get it into your brain. The only influencial igbo man is nnamdi kanu. Stop discussing what you are not part of and do not know and can never know since can never be an igboman

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shame on freedom beggars and wailers.

You fight for freedom not beg for it tongue

No biafra for you lol haha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
kingawothefirst:
Shame on freedom beggars and wailers.

You fight for freedom not beg for it tongue

No biafra for you lol haha
E pain am. The yoonity beggar.

As long as there's no Biafra, there will be no progress in Fraudgeria.

Fraudgeria will always be the headquarters of fraud, terrorism, human rituals, cannibalism and poverty cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:

E pain am. The yoonity beggar.

As long as there's no Biafra, there will be no progress in Fraudgeria.

Fraudgeria will always be the headquarters of fraud, terrorism, human rituals, cannibalism and poverty cheesy

You are in sivia pains! No biafra for you tongue lol haha

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
kingawothefirst:

You are in sivia pains! No biafra for you lol haha
[/s]
E pain the yoonity beggar sotey e go dey download children cartoon cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
E pain the yoonity beggar sotey e go dey down children cartoon cheesy

You are the one crying in sivia pains because Biafra ceases to exist. You are a sore loser! tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3MTW76o4_Y

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
kingawothefirst:

You are the one crying in sivia pains because Biafra ceases to exist. You are a sore loser! ;P

https://youu.be/P3MTW76o4_Y
[/s]
Clap trash from a spineless yoonity beggar who never fought a fight in his life cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
Clap trash from a spineless yoonity beggar who never fought a fight in his life cheesy

Sore losers will always remain losers.

The war was over 50 years ago and yet here you are still crying about it lol haha. It is not today that your self destruction just started.

Fools like you don’t learn from history that’s why it repeats itself, using your own hand to bury yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3MTW76o4_Y

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
kingawothefirst:

Sore losers will always remain losers.

The war was over 50 years ago and yet here you are still crying about it lol haha. It is not today that your self destruction just started.

Fools like you don’t learn from history that’s why it repeats itself, using your own hand to bury yourself.

https://yout.be/P3MTW76o4_Y
[/s]
Pained yoonity beggar stop bringing memories of British/Russia vs Igbo war here. Nigeria has never fought a war and can't fight Boko Haram
You think war is running to queen of England to ask her to send her planes and navy ships cheesy

Pained deluded yoonity beggar cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
Pained yoonity beggar stop bringing memories of British/Russia vs Igbo war here. Nigeria has never fought a war and can't fight Boko Haram
You think war is running to queen of England to ask her to send her planes and navy ships cheesy

No biafra, no presidency. You have succeeded in using your own hand to bury yourself politically in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
kingawothefirst:

No biafra, no presidency. You have succeeded in using your own hand to bury yourself politically in this country.
[/s]
This bro is deluded o. Have you eaten grass today? Buhari and Osunbande whose states have produced majority of presidency in the past 20 years of democracy are afraid of visiting their own state.

Is your life where you're eating grass in Katsina or fleeing as an Ogun refugee in Binin Republic better than an average Anambra person? cheesy

Delusion has covered your eyes. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
This bro is deluded o. Have you eaten grass today? Buhari and Osunbande whose states have produced majority of presidency in the past 20 years of democracy are afraid of visiting their own state.

Is your life where you're eating grass in Katsina or fleeing as an Ogun refugee in Binin Republic better than an average Anambra person? cheesy

Delusion has covered your interest yes. cheesy

You are in severe pains, and I love it! grin I own you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
kingawothefirst:

You are in severe pains, and I love it! I own you.
[/s]
E pain am so much he started wishing he is Igbo.

I don knack bearing commot for his empty skull cheesy cheesy

I can smell the pain from here cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
E pain am so much he started wishing he is Igbo.

I don knack bearing commot for his empty skull cheesy cheesy

I can smell the pain from here cheesy cheesy

Stop projecting, you are the one that is pained. I get your time today lol haha grin Femi Adesina has a chieftancy title in igboland despite the disgusted look on his face lol you people are clowns. As long as you people worship money, we will continue to use you to catch cruise lol clown!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Stop projecting, you are the one that is pained. I get your time today lol haha Femi Adesina has a chieftancy title in igboland despite the disgusted look on his face lol you people are clowns. As long as you people worship money, we will continue to use you to catch cruise lol clown!
Buhari Media Clown, Isiagu is in the market for anybody to buy, although it's far more costly than the tissue paper una dey use to sew agbada. Nobody gave you any title. I know you're feeling like god dressed like the great Igbos and being in the midst of the great Igbos. See how you feel so happy and proud of yourself? This is how Igbos, the superior tribe feel all the time. I understand.

But your fruitless wailing and yoonity begging will lead you nowhere. Know this and know peace, pained yoonity beggar cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Tingotoe: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]

It seems like you're in a hurry to be a refugee. Don't you know that your IPOB terrorists are taking you on the path of perdition?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
Tingotoe:
It seems like you're in a hurry to be a refugee. Don't you know that your IPOB terrorists are taking you on the path of perdition?
[/s]
Yoonity begging terrorist worry about your tribe and how Fulani bandits have made you Benin Republic refugees.

Worry less about the people you hate so much. Parasite cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by ThickSharon123(f): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:

Unity beggar. Why haven't you expelled Igbos like Malaysia expelled Singapore? Because your fake unity begging is mischievous and have ill motives written all over. cheesy

World's headquarters of rituals, tribalism, internet fraud, terrorism, kidnapping, poverty, hunger. Tufiakwa! And you're begging other people to join you in that catastrophe. God forbid!
You're giving them hot hot Dede grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 is Nigeria’s turn – Psquare Peter Okoye fires back at Dino Melay (Photos) / Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. / Obi Couldn't Find Adults In Jigawa, He Went And Pick Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.