Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,240 members, 7,846,135 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? (2578 Views)

Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Igbokid: 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
Yoonity begging terrorist worry about your tribe and how Fulani bandits have made you Benin Republic refugees.

Worry less about the people you hate so much. Parasite cheesy
Ipob cannibals are eating our mothers and fathers in Imo, Anambra and Ebonyi but you are here chasing shadows .
I'm sure you are hiding away somewhere in Kaora Namoda because you couldn't travel home for Christmas for fear of ending in mama Ngozi's pot of soup.

By the way , I found it amusing that we label others as unity beggers when we have always begged for water in our history .

Ask the oldest person in your family the meaning of Nyamuri grin grin

I'm sad my Igbo people out of acute poverty have gone back to eating human meat like we used to before a Yoruba man Ajayi Crowther brought Christianity to our land .

This thread is a misplaced priority because the op should rather be concerned about the fact that IPoB is eating the Igbo into becoming a minority tribe.

Alaigbo is currently the most terrorised and unsafe region in the world according to the UN secretary General.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by ThickSharon123(f): 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
kingawothefirst:

No biafra for you tongue

This shows the level of your desperateness. grin grin indeed, you people can't do without Igbos. From "let them go their lands" to "Igbo slaves that must stay."

Now, if they are you slaves, are they cleaning your toilet? Are the shining your shoe? cheesy funny you.

Igbo slaves live in best places and areas in Lagos, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Abuja and almost every capital in Nigeria. Even in your village, if an Igbo wants to live there, he must make sure he lives in comfort or have the best house in your area, did I like, biko Nwanem? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by ThickSharon123(f): 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
Pained yoonity beggar stop bringing memories of British/Russia vs Igbo war here. Nigeria has never fought a war and can't fight Boko Haram
You think war is running to queen of England to ask her to send her planes and navy ships cheesy

Pained deluded yoonity beggar cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chisus, you've scattered him grin grin...Lawd, that guy would start thinking of his life now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThickSharon123:

This shows the level of your desperateness. grin grin indeed, you people can't do without Igbos. From "let them go their lands" to "Igbo slaves that must stay."

Now, if they are you slaves, are they cleaning your toilet? Are the shining your shoe? cheesy funny you.

Igbo slaves live in best places and areas in Lagos, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Abuja and almost every capital in Nigeria. Even in your village, if an Igbo wants to live there, he must make sure he lives in comfort or have the best house in your area, did I like, biko Nwanem? grin grin

They wash my car, drive my mistress, sell me gala and fan yogo in go slow when I’m hungry while stuck in traffic. That’s the reality on ground grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3MTW76o4_Y

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by ThickSharon123(f): 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
kingawothefirst:

They wash my car, drive my mistress, and sell me gala in go slow when I’m hungry while stuck in traffic. That’s the reality on ground.

grin grin... Now the fact I've said reeks in your answer. Thank you grin grin

And I've seen your people on the same street hustling too. And check those street hustlers you'll see Igbos being top of the game. There's no where you'll put an Igbo man and he won't succeed. grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThickSharon123:

grin grin... Now the fact I've said reeks in your answer. Thank you grin grin

And I've seen your people on the same street hustling too. And check those street hustlers you'll see Igbos being top of the game. There's no where you'll put an Igbo man and he won't succeed. grin grin

Empty breast beating at its finest, it doesn’t only plague the males of this tribe, but the females are the worst, they are all over the streets on Allen avenue and VI selling cheap toto everywhere.

Then they come online to spew lies and bile grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Sunday2021: 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
We don hear. It's we poor Igbos that want Biafra. How is that your problem. Yet during sit-at-home for Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu every single person stays at home. When your Fulani Government went and kidnapped Kanu in Kenya every Igbo person blasted them.

No wahala. Rich Hausa man. Stop begging for yoonity from people you hate, that's my only submission. Stop forcing yourself to be in one country with "Ibo" infidel that import alcohol and pork meat to Kano wink

Enjoy your Kano with Taliban and Boko Haram alone. If you expel Igboland from your Fraudgeria shithole jihadist paradise and see any Igbo in Kano, do anything you want to that person. cheesy

Shame no dey catch you. See the shithole you're inviting and forcing people to be part of. Have you ever seen America forcing someone to be their citizen? Tufiakwa! Spits
you want Biafra what are you doing in Abuja? What are you doing in Lagos?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Sunday2021: 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
We don hear. It's we poor Igbos that want Biafra. How is that your problem. Yet during sit-at-home for Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu every single person stays at home. When your Fulani Government went and kidnapped Kanu in Kenya every Igbo person blasted them.

No wahala. Rich Hausa man. Stop begging for yoonity from people you hate, that's my only submission. Stop forcing yourself to be in one country with "Ibo" infidel that import alcohol and pork meat to Kano wink

Enjoy your Kano with Taliban and Boko Haram alone. If you expel Igboland from your Fraudgeria shithole jihadist paradise and see any Igbo in Kano, do anything you want to that person. cheesy

Shame no dey catch you. See the shithole you're inviting and forcing people to be part of. Have you ever seen America forcing someone to be their citizen? Tufiakwa! Spits
don't forget ipob is a terrorist organization.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Sunday2021: 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
uthlaw:
You just come here to be saying rubbish, who is begging for unity like you add anything to the country, you spoil the country name around the globe with your drug habit....abeg pack and move to your region, the oil block belong to South south not East,and the South south vows not to move with Biafra!

Sorry it wasn't meant for you.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by ThickSharon123(f): 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Breast beating at its finest, it doesn’t only plague the males of this tribe, but the females are the worst, they are all over the streets on Allen avenue and VI selling cheap toto everywhere.

Then they come online to spew lies and bile grin

;DWoooooooooooooooooooo grin... Chai, it's a pity, without Igbo people you people won't be a success.

Igbos please, calm down on them now. You're their only saviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Sunday2021: 12:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Nobody is begging you idiots. Only last month some northern youths tell buhari to give you your Biafra, what did your elders say? Your elders including ohanneze called for the arrest of the arewa youths, some of your people even called it treason.
You igbos are are just confused greedy bastards.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Sunday2021: 12:11am On Jan 01, 2022
ThickSharon123:

;DWoooooooooooooooooooo grin... Chai, it's a pity, without Igbo people you people won't be a success.

Igbos please, calm down on them now. You're their only saviour.
what are you doing in our land? You morons cannot stay in your unproductive red mud land. You ran to sokoto kaduna Abuja Lagos Calabar ETC. Why can't you stay in your region? How many northerners are running to your erosion caves? Non.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Sunday2021: 12:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Greedy bastards that arrested Adaka Boro after he decleared Niger delta republic, you even killed many South South people just because they wanted to be on their own.
You monkey, have the guts to say Nigerians are begging you. We don't want drug pushers,we don't want terrorist and kidnappers, we don't want cybercriminals, call your useless flats headed criminals to move back to your unproductive red mud land.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by tsdarkside(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2022
conductor890:
[s][/s]
My representatives are minority (1 region vs 5). You will never support them. Same way you never support or vote and Igbo man aspiring to be president, rather you vote a dead ugu leaf with the IQ of a fish from Katsina. cheesy

Expell Igbos from Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu will wake up in the morning and call Nigeria a zoo from morning till night. Igbo youths always call Nigeria a zoo, a shithole and a terror infested hell hole. We mock you for putting the worst president and government in the history of democracy. We mock you for your poor economy, poverty, hunger, etc.

If someone give me half the insults Igbos give Nigeria, I'll sack that person from my life immediately.

Expell Igbos from Nigeria. Stop begging people you hate for yoonity. cheesy

you no well atall....
Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:56am On Jan 01, 2022
kingawothefirst:

They wash my car, drive my mistress, sell me gala and fan yogo in go slow when I’m hungry while stuck in traffic. That’s the reality on ground grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3MTW76o4_Y
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Naigleria1: 1:09am On Jan 01, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Nobody is begging, pack your load and go back to your region and develop it so that Kano will not be able to beat your region combined in terms of productivity (not buying and selling that my grandmother does), VAT and IGR instead of seeking refuge in the Zoo.

If your brain is not paining you, you should know that you are the one benefiting from Nigeria and Nigeria markets without any single contribution from your end.

Do you think you will be free to trade as retailers when you become foreigners?

Wdym by go back to their region. What he’s asking for is an independent region not deportation or some shit. Please learn how to read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by ThickSharon123(f): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Sunday2021:
what are you doing in our land? You morons cannot stay in your unproductive red mud land. You ran to sokoto kaduna Abuja Lagos Calabar ETC. Why can't you stay in your region? How many northerners are running to your erosion caves? Non.

Yes ooo... Igbos rule and they are the belssed tribe, I mean we are the blessed tribe grin.... all other tribes are counterfeit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Brek: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2023
Sunday2021:
Nobody is begging you idiots. Only last month some northern youths tell buhari to give you your Biafra, what did your elders say? Your elders including ohanneze called for the arrest of the arewa youths, some of your people even called it treason.
You igbos are are just confused greedy bastards.
Idiot go back to your fraudulent one Nigeria and stop begging igbos to join with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others / E Don Happen... Tinubu Don Start Work / I Have Lived In A 90% Muslim Country And They Do Not Impound Alchoholic Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.