Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,239 members, 7,853,223 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. (2619 Views)

What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life / Lady Gets The Insult Of Her Life Over Birthday Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Sirchiboy: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2021
There is this girl that I used to chat.
I treat her nice and this morning guess what.
I received the biggest insult of my life.
She said that I talked and complained like a woman.
And to end this.
She said Please don't chat me again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Anigreat: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2021
shocked

Of truth, guys that talk too much is a huge turn of to some ladies. And a guy that talk too much will definitely brag alot, and most girls hates that alot.

10 Likes

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by silvoclaira: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2021
Alot of them
Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Jodha(f): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Ladies don't like guys that talk too much...

3 Likes

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Jodha:
Ladies don't like guys that talk too much...
Thank GOD i no dey talk too much.
Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Dukio: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2021
I hate guys that talk too much.....they ain't in my circle

2 Likes

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Fmlao: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2021
These ladies will say a guy talks too much but they are boring.

They can't contribute constructively to a subject of discussion but they see you as talkative when you try to enlighten them.

Comrade, you don't talk too much, the lady is just daft to contribute to the discourse.

15 Likes

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by ignis: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2021
Fmlao:

They can't contribute constructively to a subject of discussion but they see you as talkative when you try to enlighten them.

Comrade, you don't talk too much, the lady is just daft to contribute to the discourse.

Says a fellow talkative

2 Likes

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by DaddyRochie1642: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Fmlao:

This is Quality Analysis

4 Likes

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by DroppingLiquid: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2021
Sirchiboy:
And to end this.

Abeg post your chats grin grin
Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by DannyXpress: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2021
When you talk with a woman without teasing her or being naughty with her she will get bored quickly.

The reason you received that insult is because you're always right, or try to be correct always.
Women don't like it, they will get bored. sometimes behave like you don't know what you're doing.

7 Likes

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by siofra(f): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2021
I know one boy who talks too much too. I started avoiding the idiot. It's not that I hate boys who talk too much but if you're talking plenty, please let it be something sensible. Not to be talking about everything and everybody you see passing by. It's a big turn off.

3 Likes

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by biafraisdead(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2021
May be u always discuss about productive things, like academics, politics etc. I realise that many women do not fancy such discussions, discuss dirty stuffs with them and u will see them very happy and always want to chat with u. To crown it all, bring up talks on how u want to transfer some cash into her account and u will see them blushing. But if u go de discuss things like:
- How is ur gp is school,
- Study ur books so that u will pass,
- or u always talk like u are too moral. All these are great turn offs for so many girls.

6 Likes

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2021
True or False
The allegation of the lady against you. Answer now.

Sirchiboy:
And to end this.
Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Savedday: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls op, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

1 Like

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by otipoju(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
biafraisdead:
May be u always discuss about productive things, like academics, politics etc. I realise that many women do not fancy such discussions, discuss dirty stuffs with them and u will see them very happy and always want to chat with u. To crown it all, bring up talks on how u want to transfer some cash into her account and u will see them blushing. But if u go de discuss things like:
- How is ur gp is school,
- Study ur books so that u will pass,
- or u always talk like u are too moral. All these are great turn offs for so many girls.

My woman na Pastor daughter,in fact na prayer warrior. But me, na for church premises i dey squeeze her yansh like Agege bread and make sure her siblings and other people are looking.

For house, i dey mix dirty talk with sound preaching and dey like to wind the woman.

Ive learnt my lessons...women are like children. They want to play, want excitement and do naughty things....so play with them and do naughty unpredictable things with them......no dey too serious and dont be too possessive or forbid anything for them.

Once you forbid something for woman it instantly becomes irresistible to them.

5 Likes

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Sanmel(f): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
ignis:

Says a fellow talkative
OMG! grin

1 Like

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by kmaster007: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Tell her to drop account nos everything go stew
Sirchiboy:
And to end this.
Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Women love smart guys not wannabe redpillers...if you want something go straight not beating around the bush like a blockhead..
Women hate too much talk with men..pls know how to relate with women properly..
Some wannabe redpillers be like
"Good morning sweetheart have you ate.." grin
No I haven't I am currently having sex..
"What are you doing"
I am chatting with you of course..
"When are you going to bed"
Can you stop asking me daft questions..
This kinda questions piss women off..you ain't their parent..well wannabe redpillers might never know cos your leader on this forum doesn't teach y'all wannabe redpillers the pure truth concerning women psychology he rather bash women all the time..you need to read more relationship books.. expand your knowledge..

1 Like

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by emnite(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sirchiboy:
And to end this.

Kindly post what you said to her before she said that. After you post it we'll decide what to do either go after her or tell you what to do next time
Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Tallesty1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
And you rushed here to complain like a woman.

She's right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Overall, a man that talks too much cannot keep a woman or friends. He's a huge turn off to both genders. When coupled with complaining, then I doubt if there's hope for you.

1 Like

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Fmlao: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
ignis:

Says a fellow talkative

Here comes... DAFT
Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by dan9ice(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
She's premitve
Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by SenecaTheYonger: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
otipoju:

My woman na Pastor daughter,in fact na prayer warrior. But me, na for church premises i dey squeeze her yansh like Agege bread and make sure her siblings and other people are looking.

For house, i dey mix dirty talk with sound preaching and dey like to wind the woman.

She don born 4 for me now and people and she sef no fit understand why she dey addicted to me.

Ive learnt my lessons...women are like children. They want to play, want excitement and do naughty things....so play with them and do naughty unpredictable things with them......no dey too serious and dont be too possessive or forbid anything for them.

Truth. I’ve always maintained that women are like grown children, and not in a bad way.
Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by heniford2: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
U never die u still dey alive nii grin grin
Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Pasima(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
You are too childish
Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Ofadaman(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
I wouldn't have believed her until you made a full nairaland post about it.

1 Like

Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by Mezigo: 12:45am On Jan 02, 2022
Most girls can't bring up a discussion or contribute to any.
So some men try not to make their stay so boring by talking and bringing out topics
Re: Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. by jmoore(m): 1:38am On Jan 02, 2022
Tallesty1:
And you rushed here to complain like a woman.

She's right.
I didn't see this coming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. / After Getting Divorced Couple Now Back Together After 3 Years / Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.