Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months (13103 Views)

Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) / Femi Adesina: 17 Months Enough To End Insecurity Before Buhari Leaves Office / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Shed $1 Billion, Biggest Fall In 17 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months by Benbellamor: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
I can stop insecurity in one week in Nigeria.

I’ll need the protection of USA Navy Seals and CIA,

How will you blame Buhari
And leave the most stupid followers who cannot trek from katsina to Abuja again for fear of kidnapping

That Alone should tell you how dunce some Nigerians are
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months by Franktom247(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
APC Na liars plenty inside no truthful person inside
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months by Blackdisciple(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
That government will do nothing till their administration is over nothing they will do concerning insecurity in Nigeria
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months by fijihems: 1:01am On Jan 02, 2022
It's the same as saying that they know what to do to make the naira equal to the dollar in 17 months.
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months by Jacksonian001(m): 2:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months by HRMK: 4:13am On Jan 02, 2022
i guess the admin is making cashcow out of it,hence the reluctance to put an end to it!
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months by samfrancis1(m): 6:41am On Jan 02, 2022
I see so many things but too scared to talk about them…. If you have your ways please leave already, you’ve saved a generation doing so…
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months by babafesfes: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2022
Please tell BABA BUHARI (Mr PRESIDENT) that
� He should equipped Nigeria Police Force with at least 50 HELICOPTERS (MI35) SO THAT THEY CAN USED THAT TO ADEQUATELY TACKLED BANDITRY AND KIDNAPPING
THE way he bought 12 SUPER TECHNO FOR NIGERIA AIR FORCE[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months by Aliways(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2022
Politicians and lies.
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months by opribo(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2022
Nobody should mention anything like APC or PDP come the next election.
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months by JordanMichael(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2022
Bunch of failed mofons
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months by ajl: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
This Fayemi is mad. Does international community stop Buhari from arresting and convicting criminals that openly kidnap, kill or harm others? What is stopping Buhari from playing his role as the chief security officer of the land is Buhari himself. This Fayemi, like most Yoruba APC people are extremely dishonest people. See him trying to mislead people.
Re: Fayemi: Buhari Administration Knows What To Do To End Insecurity In 17 Months by Babyface33: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
Then you guys are benefiting from the security problem of this country.
Abeg I need job my friends here.
Am also into installation of tiles
I run project analysis too.
Pls help me out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Storms Bauchi Presidential Rally Venue (Videos) / I Will Re-Construct Ijebu-Ode FG Road - Amosun / Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.