Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Earth Is Hellfire! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Earth Is Hellfire! (502 Views)

Real Photo Of Hellfire [abyss ] / My Marriage Is Hellfire! / If You Understand This Picture, Your Hellfire Ticket Don Green.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earth Is Hellfire! by AlphaMale666: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Everyday you wake up and repeat the same damn routine till you grow old and die! It's terrible! Nothing new, you just keep doing the same thing. Life on repeat mode. The worst is waking up hungry everyday and having to start looking for what to eat! Sometimes I wish I could just board an aircraft and explore outer space just to see something new & extraordinary. If this life isn't torture then I don't know what is!

5 Likes

Re: Earth Is Hellfire! by 360clips: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Feel the same way.

1 Like

Re: Earth Is Hellfire! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
AlphaMale666:
Everyday you wake up and repeat the same damn routine till you grow old and die! It's terrible! Nothing new, you just keep doing the same thing. Life on repeat mode. The worst is waking up hungry and having to start looking for what to eat! Sometimes I wish I could just board an aircraft and explore outer space just to see something new & extraordinary. If this life isn't torture then I don't know what is!
Do something new today and masturbate with sardine oil. I hear it is very satisfying
Re: Earth Is Hellfire! by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
So you're just realizing this??

We on earth right now are the Condemned. The Saved left earth since and we are the ones left behind in Hades to grind and gnash our teeth here.

Know this and live life differently.

5 Likes

Re: Earth Is Hellfire! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
AlphaMale666:
Everyday you wake up and repeat the same damn routine till you grow old and die! It's terrible! Nothing new, you just keep doing the same thing. Life on repeat mode. The worst is waking up hungry everyday and having to start looking for what to eat! Sometimes I wish I could just board an aircraft and explore outer space just to see something new & extraordinary. If this life isn't torture then I don't know what is!
Seriously you are making too much Sense here..looks like human was deposited here for fun..like your God just put you guys here to watch you guys do what you like..
Re: Earth Is Hellfire! by ugnoble: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
You basically have no choice, so keep grinding and living your life to the fullness.

Las Las, making yourself happy is all that really matters at the end of the day.
Re: Earth Is Hellfire! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
ifyken:

Do something new today and masturbate with sardine oil. I hear it is very satisfying
Which Kain human being be this .? Sardine oil kwa ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Heard Of Fanspaid? / What Did Girls Really Want / Seven Deadly Sins Of Long Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.