Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) (35923 Views)

Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification / Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Igbokid: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lmao
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Sundaypaul12345: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
grin
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by slowice(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
He got a good tailor grin
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Badadvisor: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Inspecting bullets that was fired grin cheesy

This country
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by HRMK: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
hahaha.....simple abracadabra!the more u look,the less u see!who is fooling who?these politicians amuse me a lot!is this uche that godly?who do u blame if not all the blind followers who do so for peanuts!the so called religious leaders are also part of the deceits!too bad!!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hi
EmmaLege:

It seem the pics were screenshotted from a video. grin
Kpele mr screenshotted angry
Your grammar don break My phone Screen grin
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
grin ipob don sufa.Dis one and Hope are in the same category

Wonder why Igbo pipu Have unfortunate pipu as governor

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
The way pastors are using the house of God to play politics is not good.It's not that this nwosu is a saint when it comes to stealing public funds.But here is the pastor giving him attention because of contract.
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Unfortunately
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Indomie001: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Terrible camera undecided
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by muykem: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Okorocha and Hope are political novice. This type of politics take anyone nowhere.
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
cablenews:
Okorocha's Son inlaw, Uche Nwosu inspecting the bullets that were fire during his kidnap a week before
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

It wasn't a kidnap. It was an arrest by the Nigerian police. Simple!
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by church123: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ops,you're so dumb to ascribe NWOSU's arrest to IMO State Govt!
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Amah70: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
HRMK:
hahaha.....simple abracadabra!the more u look,the less u see!who is fooling who?these politicians amuse me a lot!is this uche that godly?who do u blame if not all the blind followers who do so for peanuts!the so called religious leaders are also part of the deceits!too bad!!

Self-serving governors watered the grounds for peanuts followership.
Imo state is worst hit in the east since 2007 till today.
One governor after the other has been building and destroying to rebuild the Imo state capital.
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Money makes people look younger and fresher..But Uche Nwosu defiled that law...This guy is seriously looking older than his father in-law.
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
rikithor:
When the church allow politicians to extend their playing field to holy sanctuary what we should expect is desecration.See as priest hold hands with him.the priests profits from these men thereby showing preference.
Let the dead bury their dead.
In a Ugandan church last year, politicians took turns on microphone rubbishing each.It was church testimony time, brethren were expected to share testimony of what God was/is doing in their lives.
My advice to CAN, PFN and other Christian regulatory organizations pls LET THE DEAD BE BURYING THEIR DEAD,LAY HANDS SUDDENLY ON NO MAN LEST YOU PARTAKE IN ANOTHER'S SINS
Learn how to drive cars, manual or automatic professionally,process driving license and vehicle papers.
See the our contacts below

I can't but agree more with you. Let the dead bury their dead! It amazes me how Africans without morals and conscience will still claim to know God.
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nigerians are the ones being fooled, 300 million bunch of fools.
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
oka4ugoo:
I no marry last year, this year I no go still marry until Nigerian economy get sense.

#1000 data every month, if it finishes before the month ends I no dey sub again

#1000 recharge card every month, if it finishes before the month end I no dey recharge again.

Na year of financial prudence for me. No unnecessary luxury. If you no dey add value to my life na ghost mode straight away.

No time to check time.
grin
Easier said than done!!!!

Hope its not among your new year resolution,cos dis wan already as i dey see am,e be like mission failed
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bmaster:
grin
Easier said than done!!!!

Hope its not among your new year resolution,cos dis wan already as i dey see am,e be like mission failed

My brother if I blow I go change am for myself but if I no blow guy na to mind my business straight up
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by gazza07(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hope uzodinmma won't even know what hit him, he want to to lay foundation on top skyscrapper, he won't even know what hit Las las
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by HacheNoire: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nigerian politicians are the most brilliant politician in the entire world.

Dupe the masses, go to church and familiarize, and redupe the masses all over again

Fooling 300 million people every year is not an easy task

Imagine Nwosu associating with God, Not even Amadioha

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Okay
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Franking: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Abductors sent by the Imo State government?Is your head paining you or are you just born stewpid?
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by chypotenti(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
OK na
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by tiswell(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
AmandaLuv:
UGWUMBA u r one lucky chap! Seems u r favored by the gods.
what gods?
see what too much epic movies can cause
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
AA
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Havertz10: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
cablenews:
Uche Nwosu being hailed by his community members
cheesy hailing their problem
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Duru009(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Next GOVERNOR of Imo state...
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

When jungle go mature for hopeless Hope he won't know what hit him.

Dem go clear him doubt sooner than later

Disrespectful to the church Hope just made Uche nwosu more popular.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. / South-West Lawmakers Reject Miyetti Allah’s Request To Join Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.