Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) (38284 Views)

Shey I No Go Fake My Own Death Too Like This?(pics) / I Don Misbehave Shey I No Go Suffer Like This / See As I Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

Oh didn't even know he's in the bitter geng.

Just dashed him handsome to help his music life. Now I know better grin

He will be singing about rape and sex only, at this rate.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Lastmankc(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2022
gambia:

Honestly, I will stop responding to some Ops here.
Comrade you are on point
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Stevyne: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2022
All these one wey you deh do
Airforce1 do pass this one

1 Like

Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by DelphiOracle(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2022
buygala:

You look like a sunburnt slave smiley

Better go find better food chop
u are so mean
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Mozenge1: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Bush
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Lastmankc(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2022
gambia:

Honestly, I will stop responding to some Ops here.
Most of them are not even close to the age of my first son.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2022
richiepolymer:

cheesy wink
This place looks familiar and I can't be mistaken..this looks very much like the corridor between the assembly hall and the admin block on Grailland. smiley

Tell me if I'm wrong.....
Nice pics though....sure you had a great time at the festival.
Are you a crossbearer?

1 Like

Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2022
Lastmankc:
See small small boys wey full Nairaland make them dey insult people updan.That is why I do ignore insult here bc behind most of those monikers are toddlers using their parents phone to misbehave.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2022
stag:

I saw up there you're an artist..

Any links to your songs?
Please check my siggy
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2022
shawante:
Dbull you never do new year giveaway o.. How e dey be na.
Anyway u dey ok
Soon
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2022
isaiah4life:
Nairaland badest musician. You look cute.
Thanks man
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2022
HenryDion:
I gotta be damn real with you because I like you.

Yes, you're looking handsome in those pics.

Your skill as a musician has got to be handsome too.

I challenge you to learn the piano this new year.

Learning one musical instrument have a way of opening up your musical self, letting you understand music and how it's made on a deeper level.

Learn the craft first be dedicating this year to learn one instrument. It's pain, sweat and blood. But when you get it, you're like, wow.

Nairaland wouldn't help you. Consider spending more time in the music sections and subreddit of Quora and Reddit.

Self development brother...
Wow I really appreciate this guy, I will check out quora and Reddit immediately
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Elidrisy20: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2022
You no fine cool
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2022
buygala:

You look like a sunburnt slave smiley

Better go find better food chop
Hmm Mr ur name tells it all
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Drella(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2022
HenryDion:
I gotta be damn real with you because I like you.

Yes, you're looking handsome in those pics.

Your skill as a musician has got to be handsome too.

I challenge you to learn the piano this new year.

Learning one musical instrument have a way of opening up your musical self, letting you understand music and how it's made on a deeper level.

Learn the craft first be dedicating this year to learn one instrument. It's pain, sweat and blood. But when you get it, you're like, wow.

Nairaland wouldn't help you. Consider spending more time in the music sections and subreddit of Quora and Reddit.

Self development brother...

Bro I want to learn the keyboard.
Can you please help me with one?
Pleeeeeease.
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Drella(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Lastmankc:
Most of them are not even close to the age of my first son.

Most you say?

You'll find kids in mostly romance section.
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Exodora: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Are you trying to ask us if you are fine or you want us to know that you had a date with a girl at Eko Hotel?
And you are trying to let us know that you know every part of Eko hotel's building and you have been there too easy !
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Exodora:

And you are trying to let us know that you know every part of Eko hotel's building and you have been there too easy !
so
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by The5DME(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Oga shut up abeg

At your age, de type nonsense
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Afonasa(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nice one champ
Happy Sunday
Check out my signature
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Mamijoh(f): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Are you trying to ask us if you are fine or you want us to know that you had a date with a girl at Eko Hotel?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Beze992(f): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Amotolongbo:

From the write-up, I think it is both.

Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
I fine pass you
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by TechCapon(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Iamdbull:
It's new year and I decided to go chill at the eko hotel with one of my female fans turn friend, we had a swell time.

Shey I fine Sha ?
is that beats by Dre on your neck and how much can I get a new one
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by MummyD2020(f): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Iamdbull:
It's new year and I decided to go chill at the eko hotel with one of my female fans turn friend, we had a swell time.

Shey I fine Sha ?

Seeking validation from strangers is on another level. You look like Dare Art( hope i got the spelling right)
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Lightorder: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wey you nau ?
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by clems88(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Who your fine help. angry

I notic d that since this new year start, the moderators has been posting rubbish for front page.

Please hope they are all well abi them smoke
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Boogyman557: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
The5DME:

Oga shut up abeg

At your age, de type nonsense
Holly Gram cool been waiting 4 ur riply man. thanks man. Jah bless man.. WTF MAN
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by meobizy(f): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
Here I was thinking we’d see a female Nairalander until I remembered this place has zero females.
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by jimmynauty: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Iamdbull:

Shey I fine Sha ?

If you agree with evolution theory, you are an ape.

If you do not support evolutionary theory, you are fearfully made, awesome is His works.
Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by Huracio(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dukio:
Hypeman take am easy
lol that's illarious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.