Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South (16110 Views)

Senate Rejects Fresh Move To Create Grazing Routes / 2023: Tambuwal Urges PDP To Zone Presidential Ticket To North / 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South by okorogodwin4(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
I will rather vote for foolannni criminals than vote for Chicago billion van rock
Re: PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South by Vistra40: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Good you didn’t insult me today.

About Peter Obi, he will show interest when the time is right.

Did you imagine that Atiku would choose him as VP candidate in 2019?

Insulted you? I’m not sure am the one you are referring to but if I ever did, it wasn’t intentional and I apologize for it
Re: PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
stop calling me cancel please

I'm a woman of virtue

Mr Canceller the tribal and religious fanatical HYPOCRITE.
Re: PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South by Benchilwell: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Entprys:
South ? Nice.
Only we say NO NO to an Ibo candidate
y no no igbo,wat did they do u that u are feel with hatrad, and they not part of Nigeria and have right to contest.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
stop calling me cancel please

I'm a woman of virtue

Woman of what? Day dreamer.
More like Mr no virtue. Pls don't forget to shave today.
Re: PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South by danilmo: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
ANDREW91:

The only place dey have structure are Lagos and katsina. U see kano, it belongs to kwakwanso, kaduna can never belong to APC. El rufia is still Obj boy

See this one.

Even kwakwanso is coming to APC anytime soon.
Re: PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South by PaNnamdi: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria operates an indirect two-party system. How else can you explain this?

Other political parties are mere get-together aluta aluta.
Guy na lie oooo no super rich candidates on those smaller parties

Imagine a candidate as rich as Jeff bezoz or mark Zuckerberg in a smaller party and is ready to spend 500 million dollars to win the presidential election at all cost grin

guy PDP and APC leg go shake small grin grin
Re: PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South by ekhai(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
IN MUMMY PEACE'S VOICE, WILL YOU KEEP KYAYETE. WIKE IS CAMPAIGNING FOR BALA MOHAMMED AND HE'LL STILL BE IN THIS MEETING. USELESS GOVERNORS. PUE
Re: PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South by saintmm(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Well, honestly, I don't see the jittery in PDP zoning their presidential ticket to southeast.
It may look easy on paper for APC to win but it's not so realistically.
A Soludo and Sule Lamido as VP can do the magic.
Re: PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South by nathyx(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Why hasn't Wike registered any interest in running for the seat of President he seems to be a strong Political jagaban undecided Could it be that he is scared of that Position
Re: PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South by Amudeneogu: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB cannibals wont like this. cheesy
Nnaa stop talking this nonsense, he is saying important and you are talking rubish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide / Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown / We, Not FG, Developed Ebonyi – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.