Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) (29679 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Nigerian Soldiers Intercept ‘strange’ Military Equipment In Adamawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by greenie77: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Remag666:
I would rather off my woman than watch her get banged by another man.
As a sign of respect and to show her I care for her I would free her from this evil world cheesy

Hmm..how NL keep allowing sick minds like yours roam freely on this platform is a cause for concern.

10 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by victor11758: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
I will not lie, this one touched me. Imagine after having 8kids with this man and he still took her life, she has done everything she can..... SO HELP US GOD.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Michaelpsych: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hmm...the man nose no be here oo
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Candidlady: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Remag666:
I would rather off my woman than watch her get banged by another man.
As a sign of respect and to show her I care for her I would free her from this evil world cheesy

just imagine talk!

you will die/rot in~cell/incel

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
thou shall not date/marry mad people, and if you foolishly do, dont tempt the animal!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Candidlady:

just imagine talk!

you will die/rot in~cell/incel
Lady if I plan a crime I don't get caught cheesy
So dead that idea of rotting in cell undecided
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by theHolyFather: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
He's a m.u.m.u man undecided
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by mu2sa2: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
The court will order this man to be hanged. The children will then be left without mother and father. Chai, too bad!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by oli360(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Insanity everywhere 4 this our naija undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by TheGift: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYOUC8vti0v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

My goodness, I am here thinking guys who ask for gifts of money, IPhones and cars to be returned were being petty and a tad crazy.

This guy stabbed a Woman because of a mere zinc door, that was still laying on the floor.

A lot of this is due to an un-enlightened mind.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
greenie77:

Hmm..how NL keep allowing sick minds like yours roam freely on this platform is a cause for concern.
You're right my mind is desperately wicked... I've tried to change but I can't so I embrace my nature.
Btw I never go after ladies and when they come for relationships I always let them know I ain't normal or rather my jealousy ain't normal so if you cheat better don't let me find out for your own safety. I know it's human nature to be unfaithful but you shouldn't throw it in my face undecided that's the most painful part.

There's a lot of people like me here but they're being hypocritical Instead of criticising you can actually suggest anything that change that mindset sooner or later I know it WILL get me in serious trouble.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by TheGift: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
Remag666:

You're right my mind is desperately wicked... I've tried to change but I can't so I embrace my nature.
Btw I never go after ladies and when they come for relationships I always let them know I ain't normal or rather my jealousy ain't normal so if you cheat better don't let me find out for your own safety. I know it's human nature to be unfaithful but you shouldn't throw it in my face undecided that's the most painful part.

There's a lot of people like me here but they're being hypocritical Instead of criticising you can actually suggest anything that change that mindset sooner or later I know it WILL get me in serious trouble.

The most sickening part is how you can think you have such power over another human as to decide to “Off” them. I mean, you can’t even “On” a worm.

9 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Goldie16(f): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
insidelife22:
pussy wey you don bang well well won go,

instead of you to go find a younger pussy to bang

you go kill am thereby commiting a crime which is a very good enough reason to send you to life imprisonment.

It's not that easy
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by TheGift: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Remag666:

Lady if I plan a crime I don't get caught cheesy
So dead that idea of rotting in cell undecided

So said so many criminals who are now rotting in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Timoleon:
No justification for murder. But why the wife go commot roof for the man house to go fix her new house? If you wan pack out, do so quietly, do so and go far away, do so with the clear intention of having a break from your spouse (ex). You don’t pack out then go back to remove roof because the new place you have doesn’t have roof. Na massive provocation be that even though murder is still not justified.

No reason to kill a fellow human. She has the right to leave any marriage not suitable for. Stop justifying evil. Women are not objects

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by treatise: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYOUC8vti0v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Say after me, any power using poverty to chase me die by fire. " removed the corrugated iron sheet/door of her former husband's house", just imagine if the woman was well off. The man looks miserable as well. Chai, this one pain me.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
No where in the write up does it say the woman paid for the roof. If she did, she’s entitled to it but I’m not convinced she did as there’s no information to support that.
Candidlady:

saw a thread the other day, the man collected back the phone he gifted his girlfriend!!

now telme why that woman no go comot the roof?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Goldie16(f): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
oka4ugoo:
The police boss ordered for a discreet investigation into the matter. The same police boss also ordered for the immediate prosecution of the suspect.

A close look at the man's eyes clearly show that the man na ogogoro consumer. One thing with a ogogoro is that it makes a weak man think and act as if him na avenger

He looks like he's been crying. He'll definitely regret his actions by now. Anger ruining lives since creation

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thank you. I wonder where I se roof.
greenie77:

A zink door not roof!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Please,it's too early nah
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Goldie16(f): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
mu2sa2:
The court will order this man to be hanged. The children will then be left without mother and father. Chai, too bad!
Very sad
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Shushhh you u have not stated anything new. The first line in my comment says there no justification for murder. The body of my comment also pointed to her freedom to pack out. No allow ITK kill you this year. Amebo!
Dreamhighnow:

No reason to kill a fellow human. She has the right to leave any marriage not suitable for. Stop justifying evil. Women are not objects
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Goldie16(f): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Timoleon:
No where in the write up does it say the woman paid for the roof. If she did, she’s entitled to it but I’m not convinced she did as there’s no information to support that.

Even if she built the whole house, she should have waited for tempers to calm down and also wait for the court order on sharing of properties. She didn't act wisely at all
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
The man na animal. Even if the wants to go, free her life na freestyle.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Makib2020(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
57 plus 35yrs in prison
Rip man angry
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Candidlady: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Remag666:
Lady if I plan a crime I don't get caught cheesy So dead that idea of rotting in cell undecided
your days are numbered like pages in the bible!
many many days for the thieve .......... ¤you know the rest of the statement¤
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Yes she didn’t act wise. It was a provocative act.
Goldie16:

Even if she built the whole house, she should have waited for tempers to calm down and also wait for the court order on sharing of properties. She didn't act wisely at all

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
tsdarkside:
madness....some men egos is just too much....
because of a freakin door.... undecided undecided
Zinc door
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Candidlady: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
TheGift:

The most sickening part is how you can think you have such power over another human as to decide to “Off” them. I mean, you can’t even “On” a worm.

and folks like him are roaming freely,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Timoleon:
No justification for murder. But why the wife go commot roof for the man house to go fix her new house? If you wan pack out, do so quietly, do so and go far away, do so with the clear intention of having a break from your spouse (ex). You don’t pack out then go back to remove roof because the new place you have doesn’t have roof. Na massive provocation be that even though murder is still not justified.

''The wife relocated to a separate house close to her former house. In an effort to fix her new room, she removed a zink door of her former house to fix her new apartment."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Strips Unclad As Edo State Traffic Officers Seize His Car Battery / Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.