Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) (29676 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Nigerian Soldiers Intercept ‘strange’ Military Equipment In Adamawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Tatashi: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Remag666:
I would rather off my woman than watch her get banged by another man.
As a sign of respect and to show her I care for her I would free her from this evil world cheesy

No sane woman would date you not to talk more about marrying you

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

Exactly my point son, with this bitterness u can't stay happy, u only Bleep "hookers" u see! That's how cheap u are. Real men have something real going, but u cant even keep it for more than a day. At most a day or maybe half, and then u pay her! Yes u pay her, she outsmarts your smartness. I thought you was interligent!!!
Leemaoo grin grin grin riceplug read and understand na
I said I fvck hookers as a safety measure because I know I'm a very jealous man and I don't like sharing my woman with anybody. Besides you girls have no other use apart from sex and cooking cheesy

Who says I'm not happy with it?? I have dozens of girls who want to date me but I push them all away for their own safety because I know I'll beat them or worse off them when they cheat.
So my decision to fvck hookers is best for everyone the way I see it I'm giving a hungry girl little change for some satisfaction if you think that saddens me you're very much mistaken undecided there's no greater joy at times I give them money without doing anything just so they can let me be but your gender is the most confused they don't know what they want sad

Btw most ladies out there including yourself are hookers #bitter truth....at one point in time or another you've definitely fvcked for money and don't try to deny it's pointless.
You called me son do I look like your son? This rice anty sef undecided I can birth your type 3 times over so no do mistake call me son again
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

I know your mum tried, I understand you leaving with this fire in you, but let it go son, so a human like u doesn't become a beast tomorrow. I'm open to some advice if u need it, let this bitterness out.
Now you're talking any advice on how to get rid of my jealousy?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2022
Tatashi:

No sane woman would date you not to talk more about marrying you
I don't do date nor do I have plans of marrying undecided I figured that's the best way to avoid stories that touch cause I'm fully aware I have sociopathic tendencies.
But that gender they keep pushing me
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2022
TheGift:

Hmmm, Sounds like you’ve killed before.

He allowed His hatred and shock from not owning Her consume Him.

Maybe if you remember that your wife, especially ex-wife is not yours to kill. Maybe if you can have a life outside your Wive’s, you won’t be talking about taking Her life.
The bolded shocked shocked stop making assumptions I ain't a killer.... ticking time bomb :Dmaybe and that's why I'm in this thread to see if I can learn a thing or two.

Never been married and don't plan on it anyways
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Baitullah: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2022
What happens when we breed effeminate men in the society
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by TheGift: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Remag666:

The bolded shocked shocked stop making assumptions I ain't a killer.... ticking time bomb :Dmaybe and that's why I'm in this thread to see if I can learn a thing or two.

Never been married and don't plan on it anyways

I wasn’t making a conclusive assumption, like “I’m sure you have killed before” , I apologize if I came across that way.

P.S. I like your honesty.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by BestRicePlug28(f): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Remag666:

Now you're talking any advice on how to get rid of my jealousy?

Son, what's jealousy in this? Don't embarrass us more
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by BestRicePlug28(f): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Remag666:

I said I fvck hookers as a safety measure because I know I'm a very jealous man and I don't like sharing my woman with anybody. Besides you girls have no other use apart from sex and cooking cheesy

Who says I'm not happy with it?? I have dozens of girls who want to date me but I push them all away for their own safety because I know I'll beat them or worse off them when they cheat.
So my decision to fvck hookers is best for everyone the way I see it I'm giving a hungry girl little change for some satisfaction if you think that saddens me you're very much mistaken undecided there's no greater joy at times I give them money without doing anything just so they can let me be but your gender is the most confused they don't know what they want sad

Btw most ladies out there including yourself are hookers #bitter truth....at one point in time or another you've definitely fvcked for money and don't try to deny it's pointless.
You called me son do I look like your son? This rice anty sef undecided I can birth your type 3 times over so no do mistake call me son again

Hahahaha this pikin can't even make a bod boy. All d best
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

Hahahaha this pikin can't even make a bod boy. All d best
Which one is bod boy again?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Goldie16:

He looks like he's been crying. He'll definitely regret his actions by now. Anger ruining lives since creation

My dear anger bad

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by BestRicePlug28(f): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Remag666:

I no see this response o!!!! Kai!!! I don laugh tire,
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2022
BestRicePlug28:
I no see this response o!!!! Kai!!! I don laugh tire,
Longest time my sure plug cheesy
No lie you see the mssg but you no get reply immediately
I understand e dey do me like that sef grin abeg no be everything I type there I mean...na mumu cruise carry me type am that day. Pls ignore first and last paragraph but the second I meant everytin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by BestRicePlug28(f): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Remag666:

I understand e dey do me like that sef grin abeg no be everything I type there I mean...na mumu cruise carry me type am that day. Pls ignore first and last paragraph but the second I meant everytin

Na u Sabi, no be me u dey talk to for either paragraphs Biko.

Na yesterday I see am o. Work plenty for our hands sef I just no kuku follow old reply till yesterday. How is everything

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by BestRicePlug28(f): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Remag666:

honestly I no see am o

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 22, 2022
BestRicePlug28:
honestly I no see am o
No matters wink
Your face don scarce pass gold for NL hope you're good sha? How's work and everything
Sent you a pm abi you don't reply mssgs

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by BestRicePlug28(f): 3:52am On Feb 22, 2022
Remag666:

No matters wink
Your face don scarce pass gold for NL hope you're good sha? How's work and everything
Sent you a pm abi you don't reply mssgs
replied
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Ogbodobeogbodo: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2022
Anger is a temporary madness, everyone should run away from anger. : shocked shocked shocked shocked[/color][color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ / Man Who Picks Condemned Iron In Awka, Caught With Stolen Goat, Chickens & Rice / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.