Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) (29680 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Nigerian Soldiers Intercept ‘strange’ Military Equipment In Adamawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:
She almost escaped this wicked man.

Who knows if she's even the one that bought that sheet of zinc she went back for.

This woman must've endured so much in the hands of this ugly man that could take her life for an old sheet of zinc.

The poster above and his victim blaming epistle though !

Madam are you beautiful?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
TheGift:

My goodness, I am here thinking guys who ask for gifts of money, IPhones and cars to be returned were being petty and a tad crazy.

This guy stabbed a Woman because of a mere zinc door, that was still laying on the floor.

A lot of this is due to an un-enlightened mind.

You don't want men to be red pilled anymore?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by TheGift: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What exactly is your question? In plain and simple English , please?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
Timoleon:
No where in the write up does it say the woman paid for the roof. If she did, she’s entitled to it but I’m not convinced she did as there’s no information to support that.

Because women can't afford pieces of roofing sheet, right? You need information to prove it while you assumed he owns it without any information to that effect.

The logic of misogyny is crooked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
TheGift:

What exactly is your question? In plain and simple English , please?

You seem to be against men getting the red pill.

The red pill says you cannot let a woman walk away. Especially not with anything a man owns. Not even if she has given years of her life and children to the man.

That is the red pill gospel. Now, for you to denounce such acts, you are against it. Watch out for the S-word being used to quote you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by nativefowl(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
We don start another round of bad news this year for nigeria, naija I hail oh
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by errigdee: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
lol prophecies coming to past
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Remag666:
I would rather off my woman than watch her get banged by another man.
As a sign of respect and to show her I care for her I would free her from this evil world cheesy
I pity the She in your world.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Remag666:

Lady if I plan a crime I don't get caught cheesy
So dead that idea of rotting in cell undecided
if only nairaland permits profile pictures, I'm sure this is one 19 years old boy breading such evil ideas. Nairaland should enable profile pictures so we can easily know these kids that want to become bad adults tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Fulani are becoming the most wicked tribe in Nigeria
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Timoleon:
Shushhh you u have not stated anything new. The first line in my comment says there no justification for murder. The body of my comment also pointed to her freedom to pack out. No allow ITK kill you this year. Amebo!

Pray it doesn't kill you first. Learn to respect women

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by sakssey23: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
vickydevoka:
Northerner love divorce too much

Really! Thought they were more traditional as spoken of by some nairalanders.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Where is the house
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 12:08am On Jan 03, 2022
You too mumu abeg
Dreamhighnow:

Pray it doesn't kill you first. Learn to respect women
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Midas01: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2022
Are you mad? What exactly has that got to do with this thread?

Nigerian men and being daft are 5 and 6.
insidelife22:
pussy wey you don bang well well won go,

instead of you to go find a younger pussy to bang

you go kill am thereby commiting a crime which is a very good enough reason to send you to life imprisonment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Jacksonian001(m): 12:38am On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by redsun(m): 2:04am On Jan 03, 2022
A catastrophic outcome of abject poverty caused by the crooked politicians that are suffering citizens like him as tribal and religious warriors.

He shouldn't have married in the first place. He is not capable of looking after himself, let alone a wife and unfortunate children.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 03, 2022
Timoleon:
No justification for murder. But why the wife go commot roof for the man house to go fix her new house? If you wan pack out, do so quietly, do so and go far away, do so with the clear intention of having a break from your spouse (ex). You don’t pack out then go back to remove roof because the new place you have doesn’t have roof. Na massive provocation be that even though murder is still not justified.

Na door ooo no be roof.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by AkinboT22: 6:22am On Jan 03, 2022
To kill him 2 is the answer
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Comedian2019: 6:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Imagine having 8 children for a beast. The woman tried, but the idiot didn't let her live. Death sentence is what I would have handed to this bastard if I was a judge.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2022
8 children for this Nigeria. Why do we just like giving birth like pigs ehhnnn
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2022
Timoleon:
You too mumu abeg

I don't expect any reasonable response from you. Mumu
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2022
Thank you. I no know why u bin think of roof.
Ninisun:

Na door ooo no be roof.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2022
BestRicePlug28:
if only nairaland permits profile pictures, I'm sure this is one 19 years old boy breading such evil ideas. Nairaland should enable profile pictures so we can easily know these kids that want to become bad adults tomorrow.
Pele o infant abi toddler.
If you're one of those who plan on cheating and running from your marriage the same fate that befell that LovePeddler awaits you cheesy
My profile picture is right there or you want me to show my face??
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2022
BestRicePlug28:
I pity the She in your world.
There's no She in my world lady I only fvck hookers that's a safety measure so I don't off someone's daughter but your stubborn gender keep coming shebi una like tall guys cheesy
Stay faithful you won't undecided stay away from relationship una no go hear until we begin pound you like yam before you wise up
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2022
TheGift:

The most sickening part is how you can think you have such power over another human as to decide to “Off” them. I mean, you can’t even “On” a worm.
Every human being has the potential to off another human being we just need something to trigger us.
When you're pushed killing becomes as easy as breathing.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2022
Candidlady:

your days are numbered like pages in the bible!

many many days for the thieve .......... ¤you know the rest of the statement¤
Lady I never go looking for trouble but if anyone brings it to me whoever you are you won't live to regret it that's all I'm saying
Forget all those gibberish you're muttering about the Bible you should read and understand before trying to twist it to fit your narrative.
This is Nigeria btw there's no crime the police won't let you off the hook for as long as the price is right cheesy #fact
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Remag666:

Pele o infant abi toddler.
If you're one of those who plan on cheating and running from your marriage the same fate that befell that LovePeddler awaits you cheesy
My profile picture is right there or you want me to show my face??

I know your mum tried, I understand you leaving with this fire in you, but let it go son, so a human like u doesn't become a beast tomorrow. I'm open to some advice if u need it, let this bitterness out.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by TheGift: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2022
Remag666:

Every human being has the potential to off another human being we just need something to trigger us.
When you're pushed killing becomes as easy as breathing.

Hmmm, Sounds like you’ve killed before.

If He killed Her because She was trying to kill His mother or child, we will understand.

He killed Her for a door. He killed Her forgetting that She was not His to kill. He killed Her because He was too weak to be a Man without Her. He killed Her because He allowed His hatred and shock from not owning Her consume Him.

Maybe if you remember that your wife, especially ex-wife is not yours to kill. Maybe if you can have a life outside your Wive’s, you won’t be talking about taking Her life.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Remag666:

There's no She in my world lady I only fvck hookers that's a safety measure so I don't off someone's daughter but your stubborn gender keep coming shebi una like tall guys cheesy
Stay faithful you won't undecided stay away from relationship una no go hear until we begin pound you like yam before you wise up

Exactly my point son, with this bitterness u can't stay happy, u only Bleep "hookers" u see! That's how cheap u are. Real men have something real going, but u cant even keep it for more than a day. At most a day or maybe half, and then u pay her! Yes u pay her, she outsmarts your smartness. I thought you was interligent!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police / Driver Strips Unclad As Edo State Traffic Officers Seize His Car Battery / Man Caught On CCTV Stealing Phones And Macbook At 411 Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.