Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria (2077 Views)

NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by loco4love: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2011
@TOM28

YU JOKING RIGHT?LOL.
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by 9dynasty(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2011
tom28:

grin Traitor!
na which one concern you over-sabi, u wan tell every one say u be patriot abi, na your papa be traitor
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2011
loco4love:

@TOM28

YU JOKING RIGHT?LOL.
Omo na true proper patriot you dey see right here cheesy.I dey ready to die for naija but not for the stup1d potbellied politicans o!
To serve naija with all my might but not by force smiley smiley
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2011
9dynasty:

na which one concern you over-sabi, u wan tell every one say u be patriot abi, na your papa be traitor
Omo na true proper patriot you dey see right here cheesy.I dey ready to die for naija but not for the stup1d potbellied politicians o! smiley smiley.To serve naija with all my might but not by force cool cool

Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2011
loco4love:

@TOM28

YU JOKING RIGHT?LOL.
I am giving a scenario of what we nigerians might experience if the USA were to launch a military invasion into nigeria.Now i am not saying its going to happen but it could happen and from what we have seen from the relationship of america with its less powerful neighbours we cant just brush it off as a an issue that cant be discussed.For example Saddam Hussein"s Iraq was one of the strongest allies of the united states and besides Saddam even with to war with Iran to pls America but then Saddam eventually fell out with the yanks and he was hung like a common criminal.There have been leaders from the developing world who have been friends with the americans as well but eventually fallen out with them like Chavez,Noriega and some other few south american leaders.Now imagine america now falls out with nigeria over the issue of AFRICOM and they use the boko haram crisis and the MEND issue in the niger delta as a reason for the invasion of nigeria what would u as a nigerian do about it?
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by 9dynasty(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2011
tom28:

Omo na true proper patriot you dey see right here cheesy.I dey ready to die for naija but not for the stup1d potbellied politicians o! smiley smiley.To serve naija with all my might but not by force cool cool
en hen na now you dey talk but tom oh my people talk say if you can't beat them you join them, if war happen make i tell you as e go be
1) America go win the war ( that na sure)
2) American soldiers go even threat us well pass our soldiers oh
3)truly, truly nigeria worth to die for NOW? ask your self
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by cap28: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2011
I think you are right Tom28 - we are simply not brave enough to defend our nation therefore it will be a walk in the park for the americans - there will be little or no resistance.  Instead what you will have among many nigerian ethnic groups will be COLLUSION with the americans

The other thing to consider is the fact that it might even be too late to ponder on such issues as i beleive that Goodluck Jonathan is actually in support of AFRICOM locating military bases in africa, if not he would not have voted in favour of a no fly zone over libya.  the no fly zone was the first step towards a military intervention  by a foreign army onto the african continent.  AFRICOM is run by the pentagon and their agenda is to invade and overthrow various african regimes which are not complying with american economic policies - they are still battling with libya, i belieive other african nations like zimbabwe and northern sudan may be next.  Nigeria is already taken care of as Jonathan is not arguing with his masters and is doing everything they ask of him.
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
cap28:

I think you are right Tom28 - we are simply not brave enough to defend our nation therefore it will be a walk in the park for the americans - there will be little or no resistance. Instead what you will have among many nigerian ethnic groups will be COLLUSION with the americans

The other thing to consider is the fact that it might even be too late to ponder on such issues as i beleive that Goodluck Jonathan is actually in support of AFRICOM locating military bases in africa, if not he would not have voted in favour of a no fly zone over libya. the no fly zone was the first step towards a military intervention by a foreign army onto the african continent. AFRICOM is run by the pentagon and their agenda is to invade and overthrow various african regimes which are not complying with american economic policies - they are still battling with libya, i belieive other african nations like zimbabwe and northern sudan may be next. Nigeria is already taken care of as Jonathan is not arguing with his masters and is doing everything they ask of him.

I agree with you with everything u just said but then are you sure that Jonathan is going to support America on its establishing a military base in West Africa?
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by cap28: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
tom28:

I agree with you with everything u just said but then are you sure that Jonathan is going to support America on its establishing a military base in West Africa?

Tom, its all done and dusted Jonathan has agreed to AFRICOM siting a military base on the continent, he is afraid of america and doesnt want nigeria to be subjected to what libya is undergoing right now.

Jonathan is not really a leader, more like an administrator, look at how ineffective he has been since those recent bomb blasts in abuja, he is way out of his depth, he can not move an inch unless he gets clearance from the US or britain.
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 21, 2011
9dynasty:

en hen na now you dey talk but tom oh my people talk say if you can't beat them you join them, if war happen make i tell you as e go be
1) America go win the war ( that na sure)
2) American soldiers go even threat us well pass our soldiers oh
3)truly, truly nigeria worth to die for NOW? ask your self

Chei! grin were u for come from sef? grin
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 21, 2011
cap28:

Tom, its all done and dusted Jonathan has agreed to AFRICOM siting a military base on the continent, he is afraid of america and doesnt want nigeria to be subjected to what libya is undergoing right now.

Jonathan is not really a leader, more like an administrator, look at how ineffective he has been since those recent bomb blasts in abuja, he is way out of his depth, he can not move an inch unless he gets clearance from the US or britain.

[/quote
CAP even if Jonathan supports the US in the establishment of an american military base in the country he would have a tough job trying to convince the rest of the other nigerians why he did such a thing.He would have to convince MEND, and the rest of the other groups.It wont be that easy for Jonathan.
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by seanet03: 6:07am On Jun 21, 2011
Egbesu deity will fight for Jonathan. Lol
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by 9dynasty(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2011
tom28:

Chei! grin were u for come from sef? grin

BENIN-EDO STATE-NIGERIA grin cool cool cool
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by sheriffman(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2011
@ OP, then I prayerfully hope that one of the missiles gets ur house and the occupants
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
sheriffman:

@ OP, then I prayerfully hope that one of the missiles gets your house and the occupants
Naw my house is bomb proof but i just hope one of those american gay soldiers dont rape you in the a$$ cheesy grin grin when they launch their invasion.Remember how many iraqis were raped by homosexuals in the US army grin
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
9dynasty:

BENIN-EDO STATE-NIGERIA grin cool cool cool
Na lie u be Igbira man cheesy
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by darknouiui: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
cap28:

Please, how long will it reach AFRICOM to match the death toll the Fulani herdsmen have produced in Northern Nigeria (you know, 800 at a time), answer this one first.
Re: If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria by realGURU(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Forget about their airforce and their bombing by mere landing they will know that naija has land army

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Mulikat Akande Adeola Emerge The Majority Leader Of Nhr. / Dstv Christmas Promo Is On Now... / Today, Nov 17th 1993 Gen Sani Abacha Leads A Military Coup To Overthrow Shonekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.