Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council (18860 Views)

Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by sakssey23: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Reality3080:
The question any sane person should ask igbos is this

Will antagonizing tinubu make u President?
What if yorubas present another joker?
The same energy u put in criticising tinubu,if u put it in campaigning for an igbo president by now people will b taking u serious.

Imagine replacing any igbo aspirants by d number of times u people mention tinubu in a day

All these is what we keep talking about.

Nigerians always loosing focus and forgetting the past.
We are getting to that time when we are expected to stand as one and vote out all these greedy old men that have been in power ( whether na Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba etc.) but then how does statements like the one I'm referencing now and other silly comments written on this topic help in a common goal.

Please lets make a change once and for all. Do not be deceived and do not allow sentiments cloud your judgment.

Another 4 years no be yam ooo...

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by DMerciful(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ok noted. But why did Yorubas hail the first primaries that was annulled but praised the second that favored Yorubas?
Pakute:

MKO didn't contest the first primaries, it was Olu Falae. MKO contested the second primaries and won convincingly.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by WillyDave: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Tinubu's ambition to rule Nigeria will not work because he is a Muslim. Who will he pick as his running mate? Another Muslim from the north? That will not work. PDP will capitalize on that. APC can not risk that. Nigeria is so divided along religious line now that Muslim Muslim ticket or Christian Christian ticket can never ever work. As at the time Abiola picked Kingibe as his running mate, things were not as bad as it is today. And the north will never allow Tinubu to pick a northern Christian either.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by StreetFight: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
jaxxy:

What of musa and dangote? undecided

Oga lagos is mismanaged and u know it.

Almajaris will beg forever just as their forefathers did.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Reality3080: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
sakssey23:

All these is what we keep talking about.

Nigerians always loosing focus and forgetting the past.
We are getting to that time when we are expected to stand as one and vote out all these greedy old men that have been in power ( whether na Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba etc.) but then it would be the statements like the one I'm referencing now and other silly comments written on this topic.

Please lets make a change once and for all. Do not be deceived and do not allow sentiments cloud your judgment.

Another 4 years no be yam ooo...
who is your preferred candidate?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
StreetFight:

Almajaris will beg forever just as their forefathers did.

That’s not a nice thing to say. Are u a bigot? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by richie240: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Reality3080:
The question any sane person should ask igbos is this

Will antagonizing tinubu make u President?
What if yorubas present another joker?
The same energy u put in criticising tinubu,if u put it in campaigning for an igbo president by now people will b taking u serious.

Imagine replacing any igbo aspirants by d number of times u people mention tinubu in a day
cool
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by sakssey23: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
ManMountain:

Stop deceiving yourself! Push for Anyim to get PDP ticket and stop being a pvussy

Why push for Anyim or even push for anyone in APC or PDP?

Then use all these same people in power previously do una.. habaaaah...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Pakute: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
gazza07:
Typical! I asked you a question, an innocent one, you turn it to abuse. It is well my brother. Sending you love and light seems you need help, perhaps growing up, you were abused and never showed love to. Ndo dear
You must be crazy. You accused a man who worked his socks off to keep a state afloat during years of being denied allocations. What response were you expecting?. If your father were to be in his shoes at the time, would he not have used all the state's assets as debt collateral. Use your brain & stop following fools to demonize the man.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by WillyDave: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
DMerciful:
Because over 50% of the Yorubas are Muslim and the North tends to vote along religious lines(north is against northern Christian being president), they'd support Yorubas. But again,
the North knows that if Igbos leave, there's no Nigeria so they're threading carefully.

The North are afraid of the Igbos than any other nationality and rightfully so. The North has got it coming!

PDP is desperate to take power back from APC that is why they are not going on rotation. If APC gives Tinubu ticket, PDP will go north. They will give their ticket to Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tambuwal. If that happens, APC will lose the election because the north will vote for their own. South South will go with PDP, south east will for PDP. Tinubu will be left with south west and the votes will still be divided. How about that?

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Pakute: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
DMerciful:
Ok noted. But why did Yorubas hail the first primaries that was annulled but praised the second that favored Yorubas?
Hail what?. Your question sounds so dumb. SDP wasn't a Yoruba party. The masses were tired of the military & never wanted a military representative at the helm of a civilian regime. Yar'Adua represented the continuation of IBB regime & it was obvious there was an underhand dealing during the primaries. The annulment reflected the feelings of the entire country.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by 07kjb: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
If E like make in go hire all the propagandists in the whole of South West his tears will be massive and his dumb supporters
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Pakute: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
WillyDave:

PDP is desperate to take power back from APC that is why they are not going on rotation. If APC gives Tinubu ticket, PDP will go north. They will give their ticket to Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tambuwal. If that happens, APC will lose the election because the north will vote for their own. South South will go with PDP, south east will for PDP. Tinubu will be left with south west and the votes will still be divided. How about that?
Arm chair analysts, how many predictions have you ever predicted rightly?.. Losers.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by DMerciful(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
But when June 12 was annulled, you guys made it seem it was the first election to be annulled. What made you think Nigeria was ready for a Muslim-Muslim ticket then?
Pakute:

Hail what?. Your question sounds so dumb. SDP wasn't a Yoruba party. The masses were tired of the military & never wanted a military representative at the helm of a civilian regime. Yar'Adua represented the continuation of IBB regime & it was obvious there was an underhand dealing during the primaries. The annulment reflected the feelings of the entire country.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Pakute: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
DMerciful:
But when June 12 was annulled, you guys made it seem it was the first election to be annulled. What made you think Nigeria was ready for a Muslim-Muslim ticket then?
Pls, stop quoting me, I hate engaging dumb people. Is primaries same as a general election?.. dimwit.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by WillyDave: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pakute:

Arm chair analysts, how many predictions have you ever predicted rightly?.. Losers.

I can't remember making any prediction with u. I expect u to pick holes in my anaysis. I don't call names, I have gone past that level. Let be objective. We can learn from one another.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by cybarinem(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
itsme01:
BAT2023

U go borrow Sense?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by DMerciful(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Action and reaction are equal and opposite.
By supporting a lesser evil, you encourage a greater evil. Same way you feel that Yorubas should get the presidency again(lesser evil) after obj 8yrs and vp 8yrs, you're encouraging the North to hold presidency forever(greater evil)
Pakute:

Pls, stop quoting me, I hate engaging dumb people. Is primaries same as a general election?.. dimwit.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Amah70: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
StreetFight:

5% go cry tire. Even under Northern Almajari administration, Yorubas still snatch the best out of the few things that come to the South

You confirm all what Yoruba is in Nigeria for is snatch the best out of Nigeria?
Parasitism.
Till when?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by eeetuk(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
"The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ahmed Bola Tinubu, will contest the 2023 Presidential elections"

I think it will be a sad day if Bola Tinubu will jump into 2023 Presidential election for many reasons. First, he is too corrupt to lead Nigeria at this critical time. He has over the years bragged about how wealthy he is--a sad thing to tell people about yourself. Second, Mr. Tinubu is too old. He looks 109 or 200 years of age. God knows, i don't want to see his kind of face on television representing Nigeria. Third, as governor of Lagos State, he ran the most dirties state in Nigeria. Who will ever forget, the infamous Makoko slum in Lagos?. Is that what we want Nigeria to look like? And fourth, Nigerians are tired of another sick leader staying the UK hospital for six months.

Bola Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria, full stop!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Pakute: 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
WillyDave:

I can't remember making any prediction with u. I expect u to pick holes in my anaysis. I don't call names, I have gone past that level. Let be objective. We can learn from one another.
I saw holes in your brain already. Go back to your history notes and check the lists of contests between southern and northern candidates and see if Northerners are as politically clannish as you are.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Amah70: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
WillyDave:

Great analysis.

For a southerner to succeed President Buhari, Yoruba must support a candidate from Igbo land.

We did not place 2 Yoruba presidential candidates - Olusegun Obasanjo and Olu Falae, on the tickets of the two largest political parties for nothing in 1999.

Zoning between north and south was at play then.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Pakute: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
DMerciful:
Action and reaction are equal and opposite.
By supporting a lesser evil, you encourage a greater evil. Same way you feel that Yorubas should get the presidency again(lesser evil) after obj 8yrs and vp 8yrs, you're encouraging the North to hold presidency forever(greater evil)
Is this how really dumb you are?
The North produced Presidents in both PDP & APC, why can't you go wail at their feet. Restrain from quoting me henceforth.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by tollyboy5(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
citizen202:
..Let him declare officially....e go shock you wetin we go pass him eyes through...Power stays in the North
How will it be if a yoruba candidate wins and igbos voted against us.

It won't make sense. Igbos live all over south west and campaign against us lol
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by DMerciful(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
The North sees political parties as vehicles to get presidency, the South sees it as a sacred place and that's why Northerners move btw PDP and APC but Southwesterners sees APC as good including the 80% that came from PDP.

Anyways, SW has got it coming alright. Power remains in the North until SW do what is equitable and just!
Pakute:

Is this how really dumb you are?
The North produced Presidents in both PDP & APC, why can't you go wail at their feet. Restrain from quoting me henceforth.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by objobj: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
shadeze:

How did Tinubu transform Lagos? Lagos was a glorified slum and area boys haven during his tenure as governor. The transformation witnessed in Lagos happened during Fashola and Ambode's tenures. The only thing Tinubu did in Lagos was to promote thuggery and turn Lagos into the personal ATM of him and his family.

You are a baby
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Tjinaction: 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Can tinubu really win 2023 presidential election if he contest? As for me I prefer the young people in person like Gov, yahaya Bello of kogi State he has the capacity to change the narrative of the system
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by WillyDave: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pakute:

I saw holes in your brain already. Go back to your history notes and check the lists of contests between southern and northern candidates and see if Northerners are as politically clannish as you are.

I can see that you are very bitter with the truth. Truth is bitter. You want someone to keep telling u that Tinubu will be President in 2023 when it is very obvious that it won't work. Osibanjo, a Christian has a very high chance of being President than Tinubu a Muslim. For Yorubas to produce President under APC, they have only two candidates, Osibanjo and Fayemi. These two have better chances than Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by WillyDave: 12:08am On Jan 03, 2022
Tjinaction:
Can tinubu really win 2023 presidential election if he contest? As for me I prefer the young people in person like Gov, yahaya Bello of kogi State he has the capacity to change the narrative of the system

Which Party will present Yaya Bello as presidential candidates? If you are a party stalwart, will u be pleased to have him as ur candidate? As a governor his performance is below average. He has no pedigree at all.

Apart from that he is a minority. An igbira man. It will take by the grace of God for igbira to govern kogi again not to talk about Nigeria.

Jonathan is from the minority and we know how he became the president. It was by chance. If Yaradua did not die, it would have be difficult for Jonathan to be president. Same way it would have been difficult for Yaya Bello to be kogi governor if Audu did not die.

As a minority, you must have pedigree and exceptionally good for at least two of the three major tribes to accept you before you become President.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara, Enacts New Law During Emergency Sitting / Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode / FG To Give Up Majority Stakes In Its 4 Refineries, To Be Privately Managed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.