Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,805 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. (3960 Views)

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by jnoz23(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dis is hilarious!
To each his own,
but big boy as how?
Is money or power abi influence?

I don't know about Big boys o, but I know say MEN dey here!
Koro Koro, real life no be social media!
Just catch ur cruise and move & if your brake fail, better you jam Keke than to jam Lexus.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by yungz: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Diijegii(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you think otherwise then mention their Monika's. I've come to the conclusion that there are no real big boys on nairaland, please when I mean big boys,I mean those who are genuinely and legitimately rich and not some audio millionaires and internet fraudsters. Why do rich guys avoid nairaland?
Have you heard of Iamdbull, the one that does giveaway

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by clarocuzioo(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's his Monika but a general is not rich by my standard

An army general is not rich by your standard?

Please who is your father?

12 Likes

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2022
clarocuzioo:

An army general is not rich by your standard?

Please who is your father?
He's someone you might have heard and seen on your screen.A general is not rich by my standard, that's it.
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Diijegii:

Have you heard of Iamdbull, the one that does giveaway
Yes but he's still an upcoming artist but he's got a calm soul and not aggressive, tell him to be chaste so that he'll go far in life
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by errigdee: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2022
mugu u don't know NATIN
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 03, 2022
errigdee:
mugu u don't know NATIN
Don't talk too much,just mention their Monika and let's see if you are right
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Fidecoo(m): 7:03am On Jan 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Someone that's Rich, successful and has no business with hardship

If that's all from your above statement ,then we thank God .
But, you would have added Good health too.
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by illicit(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2022
I think Kemi Olunloyo is here sometimes

Iyaebe is dat u?

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by OneCorner: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2022
Omicron007:
Nairaland is a faceless forum.
This is a virtual community. Most of the comments you see here does not match people's real life personalities and achievements.

So you don't expect someone to be flaunting cars, hard currencies on FP just for show-off.
You’ll be shocked some real life rich and mature guys are trolls here
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2022
OneCorner:

You’ll be shocked some real life rich and mature guys are trolls here
Mention their Monika if you know any
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by AmadinFestus: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2022
Stop generalizing
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Oturatetuala(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Okay good.
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Starz825(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2022
We all know op na
An attention seeker and a Gold digger..
She wants to marry a male virgin footballer who ply his trade overseas and has never kissed before...

Crazy.. grin

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Starz825:
We all know op na
An attention seeker and a Gold digger..
She wants to marry a male virgin footballer who ply his trade overseas and has never kissed before...

Crazy.. grin
Please leave this thread and let me search in peace,I shall find what I'm looking for
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Highman56: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
The common guys u see today will be great millionaires in future.look down on no one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Highman56:
The common guys u see today will be great millionaires in future.look down on no one
I don't look down on anyone but all I need is assurance
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by BigDawsNet: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
How many guys have u met dear

We have couple of celebrities here
I know Dem and we roll
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Money2022(f): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Yes There are rich nairalanders, remember this forum is over 10 years old and you can't tell me those that were poor then are still poor and those rich then are not richer. The rich nairalanders are always busy so they comment few times

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Money2022:
Yes There are rich nairalanders, remember this forum is over 10 years old and you can't tell me those that were poor then are still poor and those rich then are not richer. The rich nairalanders are always busy so they comment few times
If you know any,mention his Monika
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Palazee(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
WTF

There is no big boy here, infact everybody is broke especially those wailers(Redpillers)

You can go to facebook and state your standards there

1 Like

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Money2022(f): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Iyaebe:

You didn't see the one that did 100k giveaway ending last year?
All am trying to say is we have, just that they are few and busy. Do your research well
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Obilly123(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Slawomir
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ilegend.d kor. The guy get money
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Rosaline5000: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Money1.21
There was a guy here that owns a big construction company, he has deactivated but I know he is around somewhere.
Mr Frowland.
And many others, they just dont brag like small boys here
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by aimmoney9: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you think otherwise then mention their Monika's. I've come to the conclusion that there are no real big boys on nairaland, please when I mean big boys,I mean those who are genuinely and legitimately rich and not some audio millionaires and internet fraudsters. Why do rich guys avoid nairaland?
You are looking to expand your business that's why you want to identify the big Boyz here to up your game..... grin

Sorry all of them here are very anonymous..... grin

They don't want you sliding in many different things into their dm.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Money1.21
There was a guy here that owns a big construction company, he has deactivated but I know he is around somewhere.
Mr Frowland.
And many others, they just dont brag like small boys here
What's his Monika?and what is holding him from sending pm or is he not seeing this topic
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Garrieveryday: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
You have no business knowing anybody's status here. If you want to advertise your trade, just go ahead.

Please nobody should mention anyone here. She shouldn't be privy to such vital information.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Ginapius: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=WhiteIverson post=109028901]
I’m talking about rich women. Which category do you
Omoh!!!
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by AYNL: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
iyaebe tun ti bere
ninu odun tuntun ehn
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by nedekid: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don't talk too much,just mention their Monika and let's see if you are right
is rich. It is rumored earns bmc cool cash.
Legend had it that he owns the biggest asun, turkey, fish bbq at iyana ipaja with no known address. Ask him for address you want to patronize him and he wount reply.
He is so rich and ingenious that he runs a BBQ in Lagos while based in Benue.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Woman That Has Feelings For You Will Display These 6 Signs / Heartbroken Man Takes Back Clothing Store He Opened For His Girlfriend (video) / "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.